Sup Forums what are the best youtube channels to follow to learn more about the conservative spectrum?

Sup Forums what are the best youtube channels to follow to learn more about the conservative spectrum?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/TheAlexJonesChannel
youtube.com/channel/UCqu-4AY-501xV5iCtt7dMKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=egjYeRWSsBw
youtube.com/watch?v=VCC-8OEiZ8s
youtube.com/watch?v=_-gMh9nof1k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Prager University is pretty good, but a bit on the cuckservative side. Take some of their 2016 stuff with a grain of salt.
Objectivism is something you can study to understand conservatism a bit more. The Ayn Rand Institute might have some videos helping you to get a grasp on it.
Bill Still for news updates w/ some commentary. Bill's a good guy, you can trust him.
Right Side Broadcasting for Trump rallies and events. They upload clips of great moments, too.
there's a channel I follow called "GOP War Room" which uploads news clips that show Democrats acting sketchy. I don't know if it's actually run by the GOP or not, but it's good to get a feel for how sleazy democrats are.
Ghost Politics is good, he runs a radio show.
Murdoch Murdoch makes some good entertainment.
This one's a bit iffy, but Million Dollar Extreme, which features Sam Hyde, is pretty much an alt-right content producer.
Rebel Media has a lot of good personalities all talking about current events.
Can't Stump the Trump makes great vids about Donald Trump.
Hope I helped.

feminist frequency

molymeme

Alt-right

Not alt-right but supports Trump

KEKS

The Golden One

youtube.com/user/TheAlexJonesChannel

thanks user, huge help and i'll check all of these out today.
Is canada a CTR factory or something? Or do they just act like that because of their SJW leader?

Thats a cool picture

y-y-you too

Watch a bald Canadian philosopher on YouTube only known as Stefan Molyneux.

I'll look into it. Thanks for not being a canuck about it.

July 15 1410 – Battle of Grunwald (Žalgiris), also known as Battle of Tannenberg: Polish and Lithuanian forces under cousins Jogaila and Vytautas the Great decisively defeat the forces of the Teutonic Knights, whose power is broken.

Google Alexander Janhas.

The phropet will teach you everything about the alt right.

Prager University
Stephen Molymeux
Rebel Media
Paul Joseph Watson
Black Pigeon Speaks
Sargon of Akkad

A lot of people here seem to hate the last 3, but I'd give them a look at least

Millenial Woes

ThuleanPerspective

wow autism off the scale, what diesase does he have?

BASED
A
S
E
D

>The Golden One
He's great for giving a practical, real-world dimension to what most of us just talk about. A lot of his message revolves around white men having to train, prepare and organize because the enemy are doing that already.
If I have to fall in the great war to come, I hope it's by his side.

Molyneux. Interesting character, but mainly to bring people's attention to things. Don't get too deep into his community, because it's a genuine cult (including a taboo on criticizing the leader and encouragement to break all ties with your family and friends).

It's a bit sad that people are making fun of a retard like Jahans, to be fair. The guy has issues, and it wouldn't surprise me if he killed himself as a result. There are better ways to spend your time than bullying a bloated, androgynous cripple.

>Rebel Media
They're alright, but from what I have gathered they've put a paywall on some of their better stuff.

>Paul Joseph Watson
Good entry-level stuff. Nothing intellectually shocking, nothing that you wouldn't know if you just went on Sup Forums for fifteen minutes a day, but he's good at getting information out to people who are on the fence. He's not a theologian, but he's a great missionary.

>Black Pigeon Speaks
Very informative, although you have to follow up on some of the sources he mentions to get the full story.

>Sargon of Akkad
A bit cucked, but I think he's on the move in our direction with all the stupidity the left throws at him. He seems genuinely scared that we're the reasonable ones.

Blaire White
Blaire White
Blaire White
Styxhexenhammer666
Blaire White

>Blaire White
A tranny, but at least this one tries. Also, pisses off Black Lives Matter.

E Michael Jones is one of the best authors and he has some good videos.

youtube.com/channel/UCqu-4AY-501xV5iCtt7dMKQ

>Rebel Media
aren't they just cuckservatives?

Patriotic Populist.

Not really an information channel but it has excerpts on Trump, UKIP, anti-immigration and other right side stances.

Tyrant Fashister
youtube.com/watch?v=egjYeRWSsBw

>you'll never be a Teutonic Knight ravaging the Baltic lands

FUCK.

StateofNation youtube.com/watch?v=VCC-8OEiZ8s

and Computing Forever

youtube.com/watch?v=_-gMh9nof1k

Sweet home Allamagne is a work of genius.

>Sweet home Alamagne
>Where the Zyklon is so blue
>Sweet home Alamagne
>Lord I'm gassing all the Jews
>Alamagne!