Hillary Just Lost

The Black Vote

youtube.com/watch?v=NZ6y1PCrvGk&app=desktop

"Respectfully, if that is your position, I will talk only to white people"

Doesn't sound very respectful. Sounds more like
the condescending cunt that she is.

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/08/video-hillarys-meeting-with-black-lives-matter.html
youtu.be/1eCraUvIq-s
youtu.be/pWvjq1eRSAs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HOLYSHIT WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HER FACE?

Photoshop look at the hair xD

i just lost the game

Rev up those sock puppet BLM twitter accounts

Who knew the black community couldn't trust the woman who once referred to them as SUPER-PREDATORS?

Ditch this fucking bitch.

#TalkDownHillary

Meme it!

JUST

Can you really blame her. They babble on and on and fog up their own fucking arguments... which is to presume they even fucking have one. No context here but what fucking point was this guy trying to make? That'd frost my balls too. That is all. Thanks for listening.

She could kill Black minorities in the middle of the street and still secure most of the black vote

clip it to "i will only talk to white people" and spread it, use her own CTR tactics against her

Lol that was the sanest thing I have heard her say in the last 18 months

It is a pretty good shop though huh?

RUN THIS BY TRUMP

So, if she is against BLM, shouldn't we be with her?

I know that there are ledditors here. Send this to /r the_donald and they will eventually get it to Trump.

she still has the sharting bloc votes tho

Doesnt matter if trump said it they'd shank him on the news. They'd say look at that gaff how could you ever utter you'd only speak to whites?!

I love these threads.

It's basically a buncha neo-nazis circle-jerking about how they think black people should like the candidate that they support, better. And you seem to thing you can argue that state of affairs into existence by all agreeing with each other.

She wants to have it both ways.

That's why the KKK is with her

Sup Forums is a board of peace and love. We support Donald, because he will shower the black community with the love they deserve. Hillary is racist as fuck and only wants to bring black people to heel.

>sharting block
>not overwhelmingly red

>YOU DON'T CHANGE HEARTS
>YOU CHANGE LAWS

i.e
Rather than trying to convince people just say "Do what I fucking say of go to jail."

>Racists can't try to manipulate other races
U wot m8? And why the fuck not? Its what the party of the KKK (democrats) have been doing for a long time now.

How do we name the hashtag?

I will strongly support trump. Hillary is just trying to attract the alt right vote. in the end, she's in bed with the kikes.

The video actually shows someone who talks to blacks with authority, not afraid what they say, unlike Bernie who got cucked by BLM and unlike Trump who tries to pander to the black community.

Also I like what she says

"I don't believe you change hearts. You change laws, and how the system operates"

That is actually really intellectually honest.

she basically named the jew/ subversion

Hillary and Bill and secretly redpilled. They pander to BLM for votes but it's obvious they hate them

IM WITH HER
>IM WITH HER
IM WITH HER
>IM WITH HER
IM WITH HER
>IM WITH HER
IM WITH HER
>IM WITH HER
IM WITH HER
>IM WITH HER
IM WITH HER
>IM WITH HER
IM WITH HER
>IM WITH HER
IM WITH HER
>IM WITH HER
IM WITH HER
>IM WITH HER
IM WITH HER
>IM WITH HER
IM WITH HER
>IM WITH HER
IM WITH HER

>IM WITH HER
IM WITH HER
>IM WITH HER
IM WITH HER
>IM WITH HER
IM WITH HER
>IM WITH HER
IM WITH HER
>IM WITH HER
how is Hillary so based??

You'll have to circulate this on social media because the media won't touch this with a hundred thousand yard stick. Sup Forums wasn't memeing when we said she comes from a racist background.

This desu. Great start to my day.

Make /CTR/ spam this on twitter.
I'm busy.

>"leak" a video of her arguing w/ BLM
>distancing herself from BLM
>the same BLM that have mass murdering cops over the summer

This could be 1d chess move

#hillarykkklinton

There is no one that hates minorities, the poor, gays, etc. more than Shillary. However, her job as a politician requires that she appease these people so that she can pass TPP and such laws behind the goyim's back. Look at how she cringes around blacks. She hates them to the point of physical repulsion. There is no doubt in my mind that she left that meeting with those dindus and called them "fucking niggers" to an aide. Is it based? Ya. But it doesn't matter because she's the leader of the 1984 Party so she has to pander so her puppet masters can take away more freedoms.

I mean she isn't wrong. 'Changing hearts' is fucking pointless, you do change systems.

Hillary is pretty smart and knows her shit, it's just that what she wants and what I want are two completely different things.

Nah, you have to make a hashtag that shits on Trump and then spam it with anti-Clinton shit.
You amateurs! That's why your shitty hashtags get banned so easily.

what the fuck are you talking about? she panders to blacks like no other candidate.

Hillary Clinton wants to ban KFC and spinner rims for health and safety concerns and charge a 50% tax on Air Jordans and Fubu jerseys.

This
> Praise KEK

HOT SAUCE IN MY POCKET

JEWISH TRICK

LISTEN TO THE VIDEO, NOTHING TO SEE, IT'S A TRICK

THEY WANT US TO SPREAD THIS

dont see anything wrong with what she said for once

DO NOT SPREAD THIS BULLSHIT

LISTEN TO THE VIDEO, NOTHING IS USEFULL.

OP IS A JEWISH REDD1T FROG

She panders to blacks like her husband did back in the 90's. Remember him playing the saxophone?

this

dont spread

Hills fuckskied.

This is blatant racism. Only talk to white people. Sheesh. It's anooddashoah

Black people don't even know what they're crying about.

But Hillary is a dumb cunt so she fucked herself over by even trying to argue with these monkeys.

Hillary Supporters on suicide watch!

Blacks still going to vote for her anyway.

CTR will defend this.

> ITS
> OVER

This. Please get this trending

KEK DEMANDS IT
PRAISE HIM

no shit - fucking racist ass bitch

wow hillary just ate her own foot what the hell is wrong with her

You misunderstand, we want TRUE equality for our country, the kind where no one gets shit and everyone works for their keep. Liberals want special snowflake treatment under the guise of some bullshit made up sense of equality perpetuated by guilt and victimizing themselves, this is why we now hate liberals.

Hilary publicly supports liberals so we do not support Hillary, also there is all that illegal shit she did.

She said nothing wrong. It's all a vast right wing conspiracy of rare Pepes and Alex Jones.

No because she's still a fucking globalist you retard.

Here have some more ficki ficki for your women.

You think Sup Forums would support her. Unlike Trump she can see the jew.

#RacistTrumped

The record has been corrected, I am now a #HillShill

Delete this thread

When she goes off script like that, she always says the wrong thing/speaks honestly.

She knows how stupid her followers are
So so stupid
Super stupid

I'm pretty sure she sees it because she's a part of it.

She can see it, in the mirror.

#OverTheHill I'm voting Trump now.

nailed it

I'M WITH HER
HITLERY FOR PRES
SHE'LL BRING THE NIGGERS TO HEEL
WHITER, STRONGER TOGETHER

good

Now we need an army

>the mandela effect is real
>wake up one day
>look on Sup Forums
>every photo of Hillary looks exactly like this
>we have slipped into the universe where Hillary has an ape-like face
>look at photos of The Donald
>he looks even more handsome

Please god let it happen

But niggers are shit? Man, I'm starting to really like Hillary "Get of my dune, you filthy coon" Clinton.

too bad they'll never air that.

All we can hope for is her to say something equally retarded during the debates, and hope they don't have a 'sudden loss of power' interrupting the broadcast.

>literally murders people if they talk against her
>candidates for president while under FBI investigation, she doesn't give a shit about it
>in her presidental """""campaign""""" she had few rallies with only chosen 20-30 people
>her speeches last 10 minutes
>hasn't had a press conference in 270 days
>the other democrats like bernie the cuckold literally got their stages taken away from them by BLM
>she doesn't give a shit and tells BLM if you wont listen to me ill just discuss this with white people

If Shillary somehow wins she will be unironicly the most badass president in the US history.
She will make ww3 and destroy USA, heck maybe half of the world but its true.

There is nothing nigger about the sax you dick. DELETE THIS REEEEEE

Yeah it's pretty much a waste of time to talk to your average lower class black person. Every one of them is in a constant state of clarification or deflection and they'll never make a point or take responsibility for anything.

To be fair to her the black voting bloc is the worst vote one must pursue. You're forced to put all logic aside and commit yourself to insanity during this ritual.

Hillary's the fucking worst, like all her kind. It's obvious she hates niggers but hides it and even compensates for it for social and political points.

Like this lefty cuntface of a friend of my mine who comes bitch about niggers to me because he knows I'll validate him but then turns around and votes for the Greens and all that shit.

Shillary is a corrupt treasonous warmonger... yet I still want to support with her against these BLM idiots.

They are seriously the biggest cancer in America.

The media would have to then explain why hillary isnt for blm and link them to murders. Win for trump bc it divides sjw and media.

The media doesnt distance themselves from blm and it looks like hillary lost the vote of a civil rights group.

This is not s "secret" video, but it is a long forgotten one (from last year) that needs to be dragged back out into the light.

When you watch the entire interview you can see a whole lot more than just that clip.

Her staff (including Huma) are also complete fucking assholes.

ORIGINAL ARTICLE:
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/08/video-hillarys-meeting-with-black-lives-matter.html

LINK TO FULL CLIP
youtu.be/1eCraUvIq-s

agreed.
I think even the Democrats now know BLM is a problem. Whoever becomes the next president has to nip this before it goes any further.

>There is nothing nigger about the sax you dick.

A saxophone is just a flute for niggers. Both instruments have literally the same fingerings, but niggers, with their enormous lips, couldn't hope to master the complex embouchure that the flute requires. And so, an unholy amalgamation of a flute and a pleb-tier clarinet was invented - the SAXOPHONE.

Saxophones are the NIGGEST. The flute is the WHITE MAN'S instrument.

Is she ok?

>BLM hurting their own candidate

Holy shit, are these people retarded?

or you can spread it on FB, twitter and youtube

>ultra reverse jewery
get out CTR

I give her credit for not pandering as hard as Bernie but at the end of the day she will pass out more gibs to the dindus and continue flooding the US with 3rd worlders.

We know this interaction will piss off the low IQ BLM cunts, so it's important. Just her attitude is the kind of thing that would make a sharkeisha grab her hair and slam her head into the ground.

Do you think the Clintons realise that should have become Republicans when they started in politics? They would have had far fewer problems.

Oh shit!

Hilary has become a demonic sperm looking creature from hell bent on destroying America sucking the life out of the people can she be stopped?
youtu.be/pWvjq1eRSAs

your post really made me think, that's it, #imwithher now

im assuming the context is the black dude was making some neo-segregationist argument that only black leaders can deal with the problems he allegedly faces

The Clintons are globalist shills though. Sure, most of the republicans are too, but they are expected to be closeted about it, since they hold the monopoly on the anti-globalist vote.

It's more about pointing out that Hillary is herself a racist despite talking a big game against racism

"This gaffe will be the end of Hillary's campaign" says increasingly nervous shitposter for 7th time this day

where's the full video?