Really Made Me Think

I guess I never thought about the transgendered bathroom thing this way before.
>youtube.com/watch?v=bgbuOnJNR9I

When it's explained like this, it really does make me think. You can't change the "jar" someone was born with, you know? All that matters is on the inside and we should be respectful towards that person.
>youtube.com/watch?v=bgbuOnJNR9I

Other urls found in this thread:

celebritynetworths.org/net-worth/justin-willman-net-worth/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justin_Willman
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gender Dysphoria is a decease that needs to be treated, NOT, normalized.

Even if it is a disease, so what? Someone dressing up as a woman literally doesn't affect your life from day to day.

celebritynetworths.org/net-worth/justin-willman-net-worth/

>Justin Willman
>Religion: Jewish

makes you think....

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justin_Willman
>Ctrl + F: "Jew"
>Nothing

It affects them negatively because they cease to be a functioning member of the society of which I am a part. They will never hold down a productive job, or be useful to anyone in any way. They will simply consume resources. And who generates those resources? Normal people like you and me.

And all the while they will be calling us evil bigots while we support them for their entire lives.

It affects their life.

Gender Dysphoria more often than not leads to suicide or dangerous plastic surgery.

People who receive light hormonal treatment completely change their tune; realizing that they were insane whilst people who are encouraged and get the surgery enter a sea of depression and self hatred because their system is simply built to correct itself with time. Making them turn into their real biological gender hormonally once its too late to go back.

The first thing I thought of seeing OPs pic was that guy that brought in a snowball to try and disprove global warming.

>Yes I'm trans-gender, it's not a mental illness
>Yes I'm trans-species, it's not a mental illnes

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
KILL YOURSELF

There are people who believe they are blind and so their pierce their own eye sockets in order to become blind.

There are people who believe they are cats. And so they meow and crawl everywhere they go.

In both of those cases, everyone would argue that they are insane and should get treatment, why should it not be the same with someone who believes they are something that they objectively arent? And why should we indulge and grant special rights to people who have a serious problem?

Would you give beer to an alcoholic? Would you give coke to a drug addict? Would you hand a knife to a psycho?

Then why will you support gender dysphoria knowing that it is just as damaging as things such as substance abuse.

> People who receive light hormonal treatment completely change their tune

sauce?

People like this are so disconnected from reality. Wait til your daughter or wife is raped by a man playing dress up in a public bathroom and you'll be a republican for the rest of your life.

You'll have to wait a while i'll look for it

The reason why it takes a long time to find these is that they are not articles and they are not part of the media.

It is widely unknown that it can be treated.

You just have to look up drugs such as this one

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957

Read the outcome.

"OUTCOME:
There was an excellent response to pimozide 2 mg daily, with a cessation of both cross-dressing and the wish for sex reassignment. When, after 1 year, the dose was reduced to 1 mg daily, there was a rapid return of the cross-dressing and the wish for sex reassignment. An increase in the dose again led to a remission which has been maintained since then."

Eating out a tranny is just like eating out of a peanut butter jar. Thanks for confirming my fetish OP.

If this study/drug works so well, why is it not actively practiced by doctors then?

They say if you say that three times in front of an unlit mirror, Kathleen Wynne will appear.

It frightens me sometimes how really in the end we're just a bag of chemicals.

The kikes.

It does when they get better and better at looking like they're a girl. I'm not looking to fuck a guy, you faggot.

That's what I don't get about people who think being transgender is some sort of "safe" mental illness (as opposed to all other ones). Have they not met somebody with an eating disorder or suffers some other form of body dysmorphia? They use almost the same justifications for their mental disorder transgender people do, yet it is somehow less dangerous when trans people do that.

Wtf I hate bathrooms now

Look at the risk to your career and reputation. It would be likened to "curing" gay people and Nazi science and your career would be over.

Because what also works well is doing what the patient wants instead of trying to fix his problem.

Why would you give him a prescription for a drug that he can use periodically and never again need you for anything when you can create a dependent patient on your intense hormonal treatment and sex change surgery plus plastics that never look quite right but still cost a lot?

You think doctors would refuse to gain money AND do what the patient wants because of morals?

Even more so, consider that they will be severely judged by society if they do refuse to do anything based on his morals.

He will become a transphobic asshole and will be judged for the rest of his life if he refuses.

So really why even have genders on bathrooms at all? Let's all just pee and jerk off in the same rooms if we're not supposed to care about the jar.

why are most mainstream youtubers such leftist shitheads? have they sold their souls to the rabbi already?

Because belonging to the left is easy.

They get away with murder whilst if we mess up a single sentence we lose our credibility for years.

>THAT'S NOT WHAT THIS IS ABOUT DAD

what the fuck is anti-transgender bathrooms
you mean normal bathrooms like a normal person

>he thinks men won't go in to the female toilets and jack off the to noise of them peeing

This is going to seem like I'm coming from a dumb place, but you have too look at all of their actions not coming from "How can we best help minorities/transgender people/whatever" but coming from "What will straight men hate the most." It's a way for women to seek more power and drive us fucking insane. Women don't actually want to be pissing and shitting next to men, but they have to pretend like it wouldn't matter to them because that gets them the most progressive points and ultimately the most attention and facebook likes.

if you can't pee in a urinal, the men's bathroom isn't for you.

Most people who watch YouTube are young, young people are left-wing.

Most people who produce stuff for YouTube are millennials 20-somethings able to live off mummy and daddy's money, so are also left.

Please disregard the millennials

To clarify. It is simply considered outrageous that you, even if a doctor, would even imply that a transgender person is wrong as to what their problem is.

They file charges for sexual assault when you manspread in the metro. What do you think they would do if they ever saw you in a fem bathroom?

>Nigerian student disproves gay marriage using magnets

This is the most retarded shit pertaining to one of the most retarded issue.

If it's so safe to let men playin pretends into the women's room because "lol they won't ever masturbate to the sound of them peeing" why the fuck do we need different gender bathroom altogether ?

This isn't about gender bathroom policy it's about Transnigger wanting the implicit recognition of femalness by being allowed into the women's room.

And it's not good feeding into a delusion

Just claim you are a woman?

Why is the left obsessed with food analogies?

this is so stupid because sex is determined whether you have two x chromosomes or 1 x and 1 y

As far as I know, the gender-segregated bathrooms were created to protect women and girls.

I'd say let them promote this silliness, and the resulting mayhem will speak for itself. We will be there, holding them to their own standards.

>tfw you get accused of being a bigot just because you have an opinion that men in dresses and wigs are not women
>tfw you get accused of being a bigot because you think giving hormone altering drugs with irreversible effects to children is wrong

I WANT TO GET OUT OF THIS RIDE

Now, I don't give a fuck what anybody does with their own body, but jesus fucking christ when I see a hairy wide shouldered gorilla of a man walk into women's bathroom, that's going to raise some questions.

>if it's peanut butter let it be with peanut butter, if it's jelly let it be with jelly

Wow, such a simple answer, and yet he somehow came to the wrong conclusion.

Do that and suddenly gender becomes biological

With feminism you lose

>it shouldn't bother you if it isn't affecting you

But user, don't you care about the environment? Urinals are designed to use far less water than a toilet. Letting someone with a penis use a toilet instead of a urinal is a waste of precious water resources.

What makes me rage is how this cuck pretends like infants are better equipped to comprehend transgender issues than adults. Way too many likes on this video.

That's the plan.
If they ever let trannies into female toilets I am going to "protest" in their toilets.

he doesn't even have an argument for this, poor silly kids that are falling for it.

>cherry picking

>doesn't affect your life from day to day.
WAKE ME UP

We've had unisex bathrooms since a tribe of people had a designated ditch you shit in. Go fuck yourself.

>perfectly
>absolutely
>destroys
>obliterates
>nails
>flawlessly
>slays
>annihilates

>In less that this relatively short time period

It actually does. It sets a standard for being transgender and encourages genital mutilation on younger people who think that's an alternative.

Like some guy said here:
Gays are just 2 guys who like sucking cock and have fun while doing it. They're still men who the fuck cares.

Trans are a whole different matter. They shouldn't even be included in the LGBT.

What is with faggot liberal cucks and food analogies?

Well, you're just making a traditional argument for the democratic party. It's all a race amongst themselves to see who can be more compassionate than the other democrat.

I don't think they are all doing this to drive white men insane, but they just don't care about what white men want.

I was facetiously saying that we should put urinals and toilets together, but I am minorly being serious in saying it though. If they want society to be more "progressive" then wouldn't that mean that we shouldn't care about dicks and pussies and just make a bathroom for all?

There would also be cost savings because bathrooms are never really filled to capacity, so you could eliminate half of all public bathroom space.

Passive aggressiveness isn't exactly a good way to convince people.

conservacucks and faggots on Sup Forums use them too
it's because uneducated retards only know about food so it's the only way they can make analogies

cherry picking or not is irrelevant. Either you let all trannies into the womens restroom or none. Anything else is bigoted.

Maybe because it has nothing to do with the issue. Metaphors are shit. They are by nature reductionist.

Transgender people live in a metaphor. They should go to the metaphorical toilet and we should laugh at their delusions.

Thats a sacrifice we should take.

I see we have a phantom shitter in our midst.

It isnt a constant though senpai

Its a "fluid" matter in court

Fpbp

When you have to use "magic" to explain mental sickness its just worse, you are affirming that its make believe and that it only is true, because you think its true.

Wow, never thought about it that way before. This magician putting peanut butter into an empty jelly jar just completely destroyed all of the research suggesting that gender dysphoria is a mental illness, and certainly the papers on transgenderism being largely a fetishistic wish fulfillment for men who are aroused by imagining themselves as women.

Who would have thought thought a faggot in skinny jeans would be such a fount of rhetorical genius? Thanks, OP. I'm gonna go chop my dick off now.

>people are jars of sandwich spread
>this amount of mental gymnastics

if it was an olympic sport this cuck would win gold

Why can't bathroom supporters come up with a reasonable rebuttal to the idea that I (a cis male) can easily just say I identify as a female at any given time to walk into a women's bathroom, use a women's carpark, pay women's price for something etc etc.

Why should they decline me? At what point am I a female? Do I have to look the part? Gender is a social construct so I should be able to look as manly as I want but still feel like a female at heart.

I hope one day people will see that we were right, on can only dream

Am I the only one who WANTS the transgenderds to kill themselves? Let them use whatever bathroom they want. Not my problem. Less of my problem when they kill themselves.

Since we're on the subject of food...

What he did was mislabeling food products, which is illegal in pretty much every country as it should be.

IM SO FUCKING SICK OF THIS HOMO SHIT WHAT THE FUCK HOMOS SHOULD BE OUTLAWED WHERE IS TED "PIKE A FAG" CRUZ WHEN YOU NEED HIM

i want to leave this fucking board

>Even if it is a disease, so what?
Either a useful idiot or financially interested.
Either way find a real american and make him stand his ground. The result should be progressive enough for you.

>onision

Nobody is stopping you.