What's the point of the other turtles bringing him along...

What's the point of the other turtles bringing him along? He's always the useless braindead one in each version of the franchise and has the lamest weapon of the four.

2003 Mikey was based.

>BATTLE
>NEXUS
>CHAMPION

In most iterations he's just as competent as his brothers and the one most inclined to just follow orders and go with the flow without butting heads (Raph) or trying to implement their own plans (Donnie).

Likewise, he's more athletic and skillful than Donnie, but more level--headed than Raph while being less severe than Leo, so he brings his own to the table while his more docile personality holds the group together.

In some iterations, it's even mentioned that he's the most naturally talented turtle, which is how he keeps up with his brothers while putting in a fraction of the training.

I agree that they went too far with 2012 Mikey, though. He's an actual retard as opposed to a scatterbrained slacker like previous versions.

Don't forget Casey being turned into a useless braindead teenager.

Should also mention that spinning those nun chunks around without getting bonked on the head takes some thinking power, while the others can just punch and swing away

>lamest weapon

He has the best weapon though. Sais and sticks are retarded and swords are boring.

>I agree that they went too far with 2012 Mikey, though.
So true, I thought they'd finally give him some time to shine after they trained in the forest but goddamn. It's unfortunate because I feel like he holds the show back sometimes. All the training and obstacles they overcome just seems pointless when Mikey just continues to be as retarded and incompetent as day one. And fuck those Dimension X episodes.

>stick

What's your issue? Staves are awesome as long you're using them to beat people and not as some faggy spellcaster thing

Have you played any turtle game? Raph has the worst weapon, reach is everything.

Mikey's not the smartest but it's not because he's dumb. It's because he lacks the discipline and patience learn things. The other turtles bring him along because he's the most naturally athletic one out of all them. This is also why his sparring partner is Raphael. He's strong enough to reel him in and tough enough to take what he dishes out, all with a smile usually.

Actually, Donnie is the weakest and most physically useless Turtle, but he makes up for it both by having a weapon with reach and with his intellect

Watch TMNT 2003, it's the better one.

Nunchucks are in fact, like not in terms of fiction but actual use, a lame weapon. They are practically useless in an actual combat situation.....sais are not much better, really Leo and Donnie have the "actual" good weapons

I did. I wish I was watcing it though. 2K12 is good at times but half the time it relies on dick-sucking to the stupid old show, pop-culture references, and Mikey being braindead.

>In some iterations, it's even mentioned that he's the most naturally talented turtle, which is how he keeps up with his brothers while putting in a fraction of the training.

This. In every instance where Mikey actually applies himself, he's better than all three of his brothers combined. He just never does it because he's too preoccupied with pizza and video games and shit. He can't still his mind.

The new show actually touches on this a tiny bit; first when Mikey is subconsciously dodging Splinter's attacks while listening to music, and then again when he does to Dimension X.

This
I really don't feel like watching it anymore

Because they want Breast Boy, most retarded Teen Titan in multiverse

>TFW Mikey is like mentally five years old
>He's literally mentally retarded
It made me feel bad for shitting all over him for being stupid and makes the others constantly shitting on him seem a tad too severe.

Yet BB has the most hax power of the Titans but would rather use it turning into random earth animals that he can think of at the moment.

Why are shapeshifters so shitty with their powers?

But they're teenagers.

Couldn't he only turn into earth animals?

And Raphael being degraded into a whiny shit.

Nope, he can shift on some Tamaranian shit even in cartoon.

One episode of the good cartoon about Starfire getting "married" had him turn into an alien beast he saw.

So he's just lazy.

He can turn into any animal, even alien animals as long as its real. He can't turn into fake animals (unicorn, dragon) but he can turn into a Thangarian Snare-beast or correlian flying lizard.

Wow holy crap. BB is a sack of shit.

Even so, Mikey's mental growth is deylayed or nonexistant, hence my use of the word Retarded.

Yep even Animal man can beat the shit out of BB.

Could he turn into the overmind?

He can turn into a generic version of any animal, but he can't turn into a specific person. I.e. he can turn into the race that the Overmind came from but he can't specifically turn into The Overmind. He can turn himself into a generic Kryptonian but he can't turn himself into Superman. He can turn himself into a generic collie but he can't turn himself into Lassie.

I see. Still though, a shame about him being stupid and only picking random earth animals.

He's not actually developmentally retarded you fuck, it's meant to show that he's a child at heart. There's a difference, as you should know, being on a Laotian pictogram site for manchildren.

He's their designated cumslut for when they need to relieve some stress. He'll take all they can give him and more.

>it's meant to show that he's a child at heart.
Nope, he is a child in current IDW run. In cartoon he really retarded, like hands in fire\acid, bullet in head and other things retarded.

It's funny how that's reversed in the games, though Raphael in Out of the shadows was a close range monster.