Are all grass smokers lazy obnoxious annoying fucking cunts?

Are all grass smokers lazy obnoxious annoying fucking cunts?

Faggot, read the rules and the sticky

kill yourself

Oh, you're a tough guy, user. Real tough..

DUDE

DUDE I JUST GOT 10 FEET HIGHER LMAO

replace grass smoker with kike and you might have a thread

Kill yourself.

tier posts don't belong here

Yes

Aww look at the little teachers pet following the rules like a good little boy. Kill yourself you fucking faggot I won't follow some rules on a forum especially ones enforced by retards like you. You see their is no negative outcome for me if I don't follow them. If I get banned I will simply change my ip address.

>(((Seth Rogen)))

The Stewie pajama pants.

Fuck.

Its sad that the only comedy you can do nowdays is something unoriginal with weed or then some cuck comedy

not all but most

Many are. It makes a man lazy and complacent in his life no matter how poor or unfulfilled it may truly be. I don't mind people who do it to relax and have fun with friends and don't make a big deal out of it like it makes them super cool dudes as everyone should have the right to choose what they do with their own bodies.

>I came here to say this and hide the thread
Sup Forumsis all shitted up now. Its fucking sad.

Fucking rebels like you don't have to follow there rules.

No just don't do it until you are an adult and don't be an idiot, have self control, I started at 12 which fucked me up but my gf started at 20 and it's a sane not lazy conservative redpilled woman

And you will get banned again and again. take a fucking clue or fuck off. Honestly, it's sad that you can't get shot in real life. Fuck off back to Sup Forums.

Yes. Its why we have Trudeau now

DUDE

I smoke weed every single night, alone, when all my business is handled & it's time to chillax with a book or a film for a couple hours before I go to sleep. (I never smoke during the day.) I work in corporate finance & hit the gym 5 days a week.

I don't know, are they?

This type of post is explicitly forbidden in the sticky

I smoke grass and i am a lazy obnoxious cunt but i dont annoy people.

God help me if I were admin. I'd ban you agan and again and each and everytime you change your IP, I'd trace it down, find your house, and shoot your damn computer. If anyone's a little faggot it's you.

Take a hint and fuck off.

And I will come back again, and again and again and again. My shot came two years when I inherited enough to retire by 30. You dumb fucking cunt. You won't turn Sup Forums into reddit with your thread deletion and censorship.Fucking retard

And will ban you again, again, again, and again, and again and again, and agaaaaain. I have infinite patience compared to you.

But you don't have mod power or janitor privileges. I've been getting banned on Sup Forums since 2006 before you reddit fucktards came here.

I don't care how long you've been here. That doesn't suddenly make you invulnerable to getting banned and I could easily just apply until I get the power to.

>grass
go to bed grandpa LOL

The gook would never make a faggot like you mod. Now back to >reddit

You don't know that, you shitskin faggot. I'm very persistent.

>Now back to >reddit

Or what?

stop triggering him lad, he'll bring out the anime reaction images soon. ignore the cock snogger

I ain't triggered. I just want to shit up this thread since he refused to listen.

In my experience about 70% of them are.

The meme that pot is harmless needs to end. Most people have a negative mental effect from it.

You forgot fat

This is political IMO. LMAO legalization is a big issue at the moment.

But yes...all pot smokers are fucking losers, and it's a progressive disease.

>Seth Rogen
If grass smokers is code for Hollyjews, then yes

Pot smokers are worse and more annoying than Jehowas witnesses.