INDIA HAS A 48% UNEMPLOYMENT RATE. HOLY SHIT. OVER 600 MILLION PAJEETS UNEMPLOYED

Other urls found in this thread:

data.worldbank.org/indicator/SL.TLF.CACT.ZS
data.worldbank.org/indicator/SL.UEM.TOTL.ZS
youtube.com/watch?v=qrtWQR-Xak4&feature=youtu.be&t=57
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we just found our next china

How is that even possible?

Go to work, slip on poop in the streets, injure self, claim unemployment benefits.

do women work in India?

I know that a lot of middle Eastern countries are economically shit because their women aren't allowed to work.

>WE'RE GONNA BE A SUPERPOWER

>WE'RE GONNA HAVE OUR OWN SPACE PROGRAM

>WERE GONNA BE GREAT

they believe this

t. germancuck

women should be in the home.

Holy shit. Can anybody confirm?

>How is that even possible?
No Trump, no jobs.

Only Germany and Sweden have great and rising participation rates - for obvious reasons. Germany went from the lowest participation rate to the second highest behind Sweden.

>economically shit because their women aren't allowed to work.
>>>/tumblr/

tfw we used to have over 90%

To be fair this won't include the incredible amount of people working under the table in a poor country.

Labor Participation rate =/= Unemployment rate

the ones who move here sure don't, they raise children in upper middle class neighborhoods

That graph says it's of females 55-64, not the whole country. I'm not saying your point is wrong, but you have the wrong graph.

Under the table has a dual meaning in India.

For what it worth:

data.worldbank.org/indicator/SL.TLF.CACT.ZS

data.worldbank.org/indicator/SL.UEM.TOTL.ZS

Labor force participation isn't the same thing as the unemployment rate, trumpies.

For all intent and purposes, you shouldn't consider any of those fucking Dalit scum indians since they are by definition not even fucking supposed to be there but they are tolerated since time immemorial because Hinduism is a surprisingly tolerant culture, they are literally the fucking dindus of NA if they were left to their own devices for millenias, never bothering to improve their own fate beyond shitting out more childrens so they would take care of them when they grow old.

They are the indians who shit down the street, that wash their cloths amidst corpses and trash, that kill one another offer primitive tribal quarrels and gang rape innocents of the higher caste because ''m-muh unfair treatment''. They are all fucking scum that should be used as compost to nourish the peoples who actually fucking work and try to improve the situation.

Also take into consideration that there are over 300 millions of those fucks, so they make up the majority of the unemployment rate.

>hurr durr, there are no nurses, teachers and kindergarden workers needed
>women should just leech welfare until they marry someone

>600 MILLION PAJEETS UNEMPLOYED

only women

Hi, I'm one of them. Can I get one job in your 1st world please. Thank you.

Ok, but not having women in the workforce would not make a country's economy worse.

fuck off brampton

You are right. It is still no different. As of 2015 (graph ends at 2013), we are behind Sweden in number 2 while we started close to the bottom of the pack.

>Labor force participation isn't the same thing as the unemployment rate, trumpies.
Everyone who does not work for money is unemployed.

Yours, Joe Capitalism

It's interesting how there is a big spike for Germany right around the time of reunification

Are guns illegal in india?

Yes

Are toilets? Are you unemployed?

Look at this sad retard thinking we would catch on. Fuck off.

Haven't seen this copypasta in years. Thank you.

Probably due to lack of records.

Lot's of Indians are in what's called informal employment, meaning they are not recognised to be working by the government, this type of employment has no government tax as well which is why many Indians choose this type of work

>labour force participation is employment

Are you an American because then I could say
>American education

>It's interesting how there is a big spike for Germany right around the time of reunification
Feminism was more prevalent in East Germany. More East German women worked.

Unemployment rate is calculated by people who want to work but don't have a job.

If you want to redefine the term, the US has the same unemployment. So does Germany. You may have noticed not 95% of all adults working.

That's a lie. 2/3rd of those are just slaves.

nothing wrong with women taking care of children and cooking instead of working
I see nothing wrong

Mfw Trump takes home those call center jobs at India

Hey no worries. The ones that work here are all sending dollars home

how can they have 600 million unemployed if there is only 6 million people in the world?

Kek.

>GAINS in unemployment
>Unemployment is getting worse
Shit, India, what the fuc are you doing?

No silly, that's how many (((people))) died in the holocaust

Don't believe leafs hun.

Knowing what I know about Pajeets they're "unemployed" for tax purposes. There's an Indian guy I know who works at his dad's convenience store, he's "unemployed" too.

Yeah, no pajeet

If your country actually had a 4% unemployment rate, there wouldn't be time for people getting killed by violent mobs for 'eating beef'.

Millions of Indians living outside the country supporting they're families

> people getting killed by violent mobs for 'eating beef'.
>Calling muslims and low castes people
Also, 4% rate in 1.3 billion population is a huge number. I thought you guys were good in maths.

>unemployed
stats lie, shitting is a full time job for most of these people

>literally half of the country's workforce is in agriculture using completely outdated techniques

SUPERPOWER BY WHAT YEAR?

PREPARE FOR THE LITERAL SHIT STORM OF H1B VISAS

I tried to get a visa like 7 times no luck at all maybe cuz I'm not muslim or Asian or a genderless subterranean astronaut

what?

Yeah it does

youtube.com/watch?v=qrtWQR-Xak4&feature=youtu.be&t=57

Get them call center jobs.