Last day on the job

> Last day at my job doing as an IT director, working for a really shitty boss who is sleeping all the time.

> I mostly spent my time setting up the company website and maintaining database of inventory.

> I had to setup his emails every time he lost his phone he would get one almost ever 3 months not including his ipads. He had some of the dumbest emails, no one knew how to make the copyright symbol.

> The Company is shutting down because of CEO lost all credibility with the board members after he failed to file and disclose all assets overseas and gave a stand down order to all new purchases.

> Turns out he was embezzling money by sending fake purchase orders to a hidden foundation to boost sales.

> CEO was under investigation but was out on bail, he needed his email backups sent to the DA's office.

> They asked me to send all the Archives but they had already sold and liquidated most of the networking equipment which I personally had to clean with a cloth.

> So I said screw it texted the CEO I can't complete it today as we don't have the equipment to send it to them.

> Turns out the CEO's attorney sent the backups that were on his laptop it in the postal mail. Instead of sending the cloud backup, he told the cloud service to destroy the backups in an attempt to cover up.

> I get a call a few days later saying the Laptop was lost in the mail and now I'm being subpoenaed for destruction of evidence.

Whats it like being a patsy? That lawyer played you but good. You are going to prison.

feels bad man

take a copy of the database

its all gone and i longer have access

Skip the nation. Even when you get out of prison you will be unemployable and you will get raped.
This is the only life you will ever have and you dont want to spend 10 years of it being raped on a daily basis until you have to shit in a bag due to anal trauma.
Hardened criminals will turn you out

I know this because I had a friend go down, he was in IT but actually was embezzelling I think he got 6 years. Got drunk and cried telling me about how he was raped over 300 times and had hep c. He was sold for a cigarette once.

Why are you such a pussy?
Also Sup Forums isn't your blog faggot gtfo.

I know that feel man

was working for a medium sized company that did a lot of online business, my backdoors got closed up

dont worry m8 my boss is Hillary Clinton

was i too obvious?

I'm not sure they've figured out this was an allegory for Clinton yet. Apparently you weren't obvious enough.

tbqh I didn't even read past the second line

sorry its my first time doing this

am i sposta be less vague the further down the story goes?

maybe add something about bleachbit

No, I actually thought it was decently done. People here just don't have the attention span for it I guess. Try /lit/ or /his/ maybe lol

thanks senpai

bump

lol

white collar crime.
fed prison.

rapes...

um, no.

you are full of unbelievable bullsgit. please put aside your anal rape fantasies and go outside for a few minutes.

thanks

dude get a lawyer, meet with AUSA or ADA and get immunity for testimony in RICO involving said shit company and legal staff. don't let some TTT lawyer and rats on a sinking ship talk you into anything other than a middle finger and testimony against their illegal activities.

get on top of this rolling storm before it buries you.

see

ROFL. This bored is always full 'o turds.

It was the cloth bit that really gave it away, but otherwise fine. The foundation part was a nice touch

did u get the copyright mark (C)?

>bored