LOOK! Grandma got a new toy to fly her own personal pravda around. stronger together...

LOOK! Grandma got a new toy to fly her own personal pravda around. stronger together, she in her first class personal jet and you scraping change together for a fucking subway pass.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/05/hillary-clinton-debuts-personalized-stronger-together-campaign-jet/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UZq3iCn2y74
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why are americans addicted to affluent people lording over them?

its all for sale to the highest bidder. grandma has the bucks and will sell anything (you, your family, the remnants of her soul) to become supreme overlord. the best we can hope for is a master who will give us bigger crumbs from their table.

They will pay. Through their blood line if need be.

every new picture that comes out is her looking to have aged 10 years .
what is their plan? if she even gets elected she wont make it through the term without stroking out

It's great that she even lets the press on the jet with her.

Say what you want about the media but at least she has more transparency than Trump.

>you scraping change together for a fucking subway pass.
god poor people suck.
stop being so fucking poor, poor person.

I wonder who modeled and painted that jet? Only to watch thst beast try not to drop it. What do you think she will do with the model?

I can see it now. Her dopey stupid fucking smile in every photo in public. It reminds me of Bush playing the clueless idiot.

>Hillary's jet is full of economy class seating with cheap furniture
>Trump's jet has been painstakingly made to be as comfortable for the occupants as possible.

Her jet looks like shit inside, no better than riding on a cheap air flight so her buying it is completely pointless.

A

Embedded propagandist on her jet now.

It couldn't get more disgusting if she tried to.

I mean, Trump has his own jet too...

Can we get 'shops of the plane crashing into the WTC?

We'll call it broomstick one.

The beauty of Trump is that he's very rich
youtube.com/watch?v=UZq3iCn2y74

because we let hundreds of thousands of eurocucks into the country who only knew monarchy

B
C
D

LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE IS JELLY

>Boeing 737

econo tier desu

>What do you think she will do with the model?

Crash it into a model of trump tower and take a shitload of money to allow saudi arabians to hijack an airliner and crash it into trump tower.