What are you looking forward to the most, and The Defenders

What are you looking forward to the most, and The Defenders.

I'm excited to see Danny/Luke, Misty/Danny and Misty/Colleen meet.

Other urls found in this thread:

mcuexchange.com/luke-and-misty-reunite-on-the-set-of-the-defenders/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All of them looks ugly except for the black guy.

Wtf Hollywood

>charlie cox
>ugly

P.S- To the mod who deleted my last post and accused me of deliberately "race-baiting", I was just scrolling through Defenders tags on Netflix, saw the newest set pics, which included a funny picture of Luke busting out a funny move with an unimpressed Misty watching, and threw it out for Sup Forums to caption and for the thread to hopefully snowball into show discussion. Call me naive, maybe, but that was what i'd hoped. The thread was deleted, before I could explain myself.

This, Charlie is a fucking cutie.

I'm jut looking forward to seeing DD, Luke and Danny interact honestly, as simple as that.
I also hope Defenders is allowed to have more fun with itself than the Netflix shows usually are. Not that I hate the more serious tone on these show, just it'd be nice if Marvel could vary stuff a bit more for a crossover.

Hopefully Luke Cage will gain a personality.

He looks blind even out of playing Daredevil. Also Jessica Jones looks like a frog.

>implying Hollywood would hire "ugly actors"

If they were, it would be as a "character actor".

I want Trish to get pulled into Hell and become Hellcat

Who's Miss Weaver playing? Typhoid Mary? Head of the hand? A new character?

>Iron Fist and MILFy Knight will meet for the first time.

YASSSSSS

YFW they confirmed that Elektra and ninja shit will be the main focus of this

Yeah, DDS2 kinda soured me on The Hand, and the "Black Sky" stuff they never elaborated on. GOOD NEWS, user, The Hand will be in Iron Fist, too!

Oh Christ, no. The ninja garbage is so goddamned boring.

>ratfaced Bendis creation instead of Frank

???

>Oh, you're talking about Jess

Krysten is fine, and Frank will be in it.

>> Antje Traue will never play a strongly sexualized Typhoid Mary and be the main villain of a whole season.
Fuck My Life!

>Traue will never be Wonder Woman

>>Team tries to assemble.
>>Jessica Jones keeps shitting on how gay it all is.
Kill me.

The show-runners obviously couldn't give too much away, but they described Jessica as a "Hardened Cynic" and Danny a " wide-eyed innocent". If there's more of a contrast/chemistry with Danny/Jessica, than Danny/Luke that's just sad, but MCU Luke doesn't really have a personality, so I can see it happening.

Latest snap show Luke reuniting with Misty, including busting an awkward move!

mcuexchange.com/luke-and-misty-reunite-on-the-set-of-the-defenders/

Can't wait to see Misty/Danny snaps.

>Seriously mods, I'm not "race-baiting". I just thought it was a funny picture. How was I to know the sort of replies it would garner?

So, how are the gonna shove Claire out of the way to make Luke/Jessica happen? Kill her off, have them part amicably? The former definitely gives more drama, and she fills her role as the "Coluson" of The Defenders.

When's Misty gonna lose her arm?

Episode 7, maybe...? Don't think they'll wait 'til LCS2.

They'll probably spend half the series in a love triangle.

I am literally praying that they work on the pacing issues.

Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, and the second season of Daredevil felt like chores to finish.

>*Iron Twink and MILFy Knight

Eight episodes should cut out the filler.

This is the biggest problem. Some sort of NEED to hit that episode quota. These shows could be amazing if they cut some fluff or had some more focus. I wouldn't mind a 10 or 8 or 6 episode season if it was jawdropping the entire time.

With a team show they shouldn't need to have any filler, they'll have to set up everyone meeting and forming the team then fighting the villain. Hopefully they just stick to one villain and don't change it halfway through, that seems to fuck the shows up a lot.

I can imagine Danny having two main villains in Meachum and Davos.

Wasn't Mary shown already? In the second season of DD?

That was Elektra. Mary hasn't been in it yet.

Nothing. Because I'm sure they will disappoint me again.

I'm sure user's talking about the woman who showed up right at the end.

Was that face paint or a birthmark?

We need no LCS2 or IFS2. They should hit it off immediately in Defenders and start heroes for hire immediately after. None of this individual shit anymore, marvel should have learned from phase 2.

Every other Marvelix show had been given a second season, I can't see Luke and Danny's being any different. Luke's the most successful Marvelix show to date, I don't think they're gonna infringe on that by merging him with another show, especially having praise as Marvel's first black lead property. Plus, I don't know how the tones will clash.

>"Interesting" to see how the temperature will shift when Iron Fist debuts.

>prayer circle for Iron Fist

Guys, Finn/Simone didn't have a chemistry test, but Finn/Jessica did. What could this mean?

>Probably rushing it, because Finn/Mike didn't have one either.

>Hating on QTFist

I'm crossing my fingers hard for at least one episode with Frank.

I was on Instagram a couple of days who and an NYC based storyboard artist (who may have forgot what an NDA is) posted a page of panels and Frank was in it.

Finn Jones is a god-tier twink.

I think it's really just the writing that needs to be better

I want to destroy that ass

I'm excited about all the ebin jokes about Daredevil's costume.

Luke/Claire > Luke/Jessica

>MFW he gets deflowered by MILFy Knight

>those magnificent breasts are back

thanks lord

Truth. They could have been Marvel's Premiere "Black Love" couple, too, ...but Bendis.

Bit late now, the first season (or arguably JJ) set the tone on his character. I wonder how the DD showrunners will inject some character into him.

Not forgetting Iron Fist's. I'd love it though if Luke or Bobby Fish snarked on Danny's mask for being a "Doorag with eyeholes".

Surprising how quickly I've come around to Iron Twink, at the beginning, when he was first cast I was NOT here for it.

>Nearly 30, but looks like he's 21.

How does he do it?

Bump

Got a few things in mind:

>Seeing Luke's retrial in Georgia
>The awkward air between Luke and Matt when Claire's involved
>The Luke/Danny bromance
>Hopefully a Nelson/Murdock dance-off
>Surprise Frank franking the Frank
>Return of the based Kingpin

The moment Luke blows Jess's uterus out, then tomorrow Jess remembers she forgot to take the pill. Whenever that happens... Who knows.