Damn, this shit hole is getting nicer every day

>Billionaire launches new telecom service provider
>Gives free voice calls on any network for life time
>Unlimited 4G data for 4 months and dirt cheap 4G data after that

>Public network provider announces 0.015 usd per GB broadband plans
>Unlimited plan in 3.5 usd
>To fulfill Government's plan to unleash an army of 800 million pajeets on Internet til 2018.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
youtube.com/watch?v=zrX9Ca7LSyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=682JLrsUmEM
india.com/news/india/haryanvi-singer-sapna-choudhary-harassed-online-attempts-suicide-1460900/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This seems like a far more effective strategy than china's.

Soon all we will see is indians posting everywhere.

I just hope zika reaches india before we get to that point.

Zika won't kill the huge population that's already there though. Them having internet will reduce their birth-rates more effectively than Zika. We can only hope that a plague of biblical proportions occurs. No offense Pajeet.

>Wishing death to the only people who aren't cucked by liberals and are eager to kill muslims.
Yeah, well done.

Your people are disgusting and a blight in this world
You should have died off just like the Jews and Sumerians did

Then who will fight you Ahmed?

They speak english. God we will have an army soon.

>Indians finally get on the internet
>The public shaming of their street-defecation on the internet finally pushes them over the edge
>Pooing in the loo finally becomes the norm in India

That's the whole point.

> free voice calls

I haven't called someone in about 8 months

You need to have friends for that, don't worry neither have I.

>Indians finally have a use for their own call centers
>Realize that Indian call centers are literally the worst

Why would we need to call, call centers? We literally work there.

I'm poojeet in murika. Most of the times now the person on the customer service line will say their real name. But sometimes you'll still get a "John from New Jersey" thick with a Punjabi accent. This one time I got so irked that I asked the guy, "Dude just tell me your real name, will you? I know you're Indian". But I guess he was being recorded/watched, so he just kept saying he's John or Jim or whatever.

I feel for their empty lives, tbqhwyfam

Because the people at call centers often have access to tools that you don't have?

I've done call center work. I had to jump back and forth between half a dozen applications to make changes to databases and shit.

Protip: If there's a French option, dial that one. You'll probably just end up on the line with some Quebecer who can speak English anyway.

> t. Akhmet Mehmet El Bilali El Rahmani Muhammedia El Bayyan

Speaking English is not a problem m8, we pajeets speak it just fine. It's the fact that I know it's someone from my country on the other end pretending to be someone else. It's a bit eerie and irksome to let him keep the pretense up, by pretending or ignoring it myself. I don't know how to explain it to you.

why do you want the guys name so badly anyway? not like he can help you any better (or worse) if he doesn't introduce himself as jimmyjohn but pajeet.

Yeah, and we can do that at work. It not like we are famous for our work ethics.

Not anymore. Our callcenters now hire french and german speaking pajeets.

us sumerians didn't all die off, some of us still carry the ancient bloodlines

>french and german speaking pajeets

how bad are the accents?

I don't care for his/her real name. I just don't want them to pretend in front of me that they're some yank or hick from NJ or VA. That's all. Anyway, this is a pointless discussion.

The fact that they don't use their real name is more of a problem if you need to escalate the situation.

"Yeah, I was talking to Jim and he..."
"We don't have anyone named Jim working here."

I haven't seen you in Syria killing muzzies or nuking Pakistan, so STFU.

Same, not including Mommy and Brother calling. Fuck, I only had 1 friend last year and I go to a college of 46K people.

Pretty bad, worse than english but the pay is better.

Calls are recorded, if he is told he is mike then he is mike because there are literally tens of pajeets waiting to be mike when he is fired.

Because we are busy killing muslims in Afganistan, Kashmir and in our own country.

You better be glad India has not nuked your crib in the ME, faggot. Who will buy your FREEDOM^(TM) weapons anymore? Where will you hide your war criminals? Where will your child rapists come from?

>Because we are busy killing muslims in Afganistan, Kashmir and in our own country.
Oh really? Well, then you should post more threads to advertise them then.

This is where India is smarter than US, m8. If you advertise it, the international coalition of progressive inclusive social justice friends will come knock on your door and make you stop by throwing tantrums. Just don't let anyone know, and carry on.

Look up RAW, India's intelligence and ops agency. Mofos are not at all that well known, not even by most Indians. That's the best kind of black ops agency.

They archived hun. Try Ctrl+F "Kebab" in archived /pol threads.

We don't even call its an intelligence agency to avoid suspicion, its "Research & Analysis Wing" for the world.

but can you use the 4g to clean the shit from the streets?

Woooow fucking internet made from cow shit i'm so happy for you India (not)

Yes, we have internet based apps for that and I am not even kidding on this one. We have apps for filling potholes and cleaning streets.

You can't make internet, it's already been made decades ago Best ally.

How else are they supposed to watch this video?
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

>Best ally

Like it or not m8, it has been historically true.

Chinks are better ally

Not when we own your oil and gas fields.
Or when China avoids you for muh UN sanctions and we don't.

M-maybe I could be your ally tonight?

Or when chinks shit on street and you don't
Oh wait
You can have Mexico or Canada for ally you homo

Damn. I hope all Russians don't feel this way. Modern Chinks have no sense of self, no awareness of responsibility, and no sense of civility.

So they are no different from indians

meh, they're just smelly and have gross hygienic practices.

Actually both Chinks and us shit of streets, tens of millions of them actually.

We have to give internet and feminism to the third world if we want to survive.

>russia
>calling other people homos

Isn't this the plot to Kingsman or something?

Yup. This is why its so fucking crazy.

Yes but instead of killing everyone in the world it would just be indians.

Sounds like a great plan.

At least no one is memeing about them doing it
Hi there scandicuck
How's the bull?

Kek. Yes memes are important.
There are more memes on Russians being stupid than Indian shitting on streets.

As if shitting on streets is something smart

>tfw using that plan right now
>tfw torrented 1.3 TB in one month
>tfw two months remaining

Does anyone recommend any good TV series? I got Breaking Bad, GoT, the Wire, Seinfeld, etc.

Probably not but the best thing is that people still think average Indian smarter than average Russian.

>WE WUZ SUMERIAN N SHIET

Indians are not people

>to unleash an army of 800 million pajeets on Internet til 2018.
Fuckkk pajeets on the internet are unbareable as it is. Girls better get ready for tons of creepy pajeets flooding their social media kek

20/20 hosted by stossel

Very entertaining, and makes you go hmmmm a lot too
youtube.com/watch?v=zrX9Ca7LSyQ

Shitholes have a good record of planning amazing things and fucking them up royaly.

Kek. Neither are Russians. See why are we best allies.

youtube.com/watch?v=682JLrsUmEM

NET IN EVERY FLAT

DESIGNATED NEXT SHART EMPIRE

This one is legit so far. Getting 16 mBps download speed in this shithole where I never got above 100 kBps.

I'm looking more for series with high production values that I can just torrent in one go.

True detective
Vikings
Marco Polo
Fargo
Better call Saul

think about it like this:
Many of the Indians are conservatives
Imagine Indians taking a dump on top of liberal media, and imagine hiring a personal army of 1000 pajeets to terrorize anyone on the internet.

>Wtf I love india now

SHEEEEEEEEEEEIIIT

Man I didn't realise that India's currency looked like someone taking a shit.

w/e pajeet

Next thing you know people will stop shitting in the streets.

Fuck
Oh shit
Fuck

You can already hire 1000 pajeets for like $100. All of our twitter trends are trended by these paid accounts which are paid by companies to tweet their hashtags. It's cheaper than paying Twitter to promote your hashtag.

We already do that with our 200 million internet users

link related:
india.com/news/india/haryanvi-singer-sapna-choudhary-harassed-online-attempts-suicide-1460900/

Thanks man. I already got True Detective, Fargo and Vikings. I heard Better Call Saul was very boring.

Kek, here in Poland I got for 10$/month stable 100 Mb/s download without any transfer limit with low ping, and for 20$/month I can get 300Mb/s. It is so fucking cheap.

If I want to use mobile net, then it is also nice. LTE Advanced, 65Mb/s download, 13GB download costs about 13$ (this price includes unlimited amount of sms, mms, minutes of phone calls)

1 billion shit poor indians online...
Sup Forums raids will never be the same.