Name one Sup Forums character with a better rouges gallery than pic related?

Name one Sup Forums character with a better rouges gallery than pic related?

Pro tip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ynemk-Wy1-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah but try to name a better antagonist that this bad boy

you absolutely can't

Filthy frank

Mr Krabs apparently (in the episode Mermaid Pants).

Wanna bet?

We talking Sonichu rogues gallery or irl rogues gallery?

Are they not one and the same?

Count Graduon
The guy is literally a personification of everything Chris hated about his life post-high school.

How has he not died from his taint wound.

People think his brother convinced him to go to the hospital.

Doubt it

Bet it was just getting stressful for Chris Chan to ignore any longer

How could I
His enemy is the entire world

I'm flattered, not that I should be.

>4'7
>194

jesus christ

Ian Brandon Anderson?

Autism.
Chris has no concept of scale. He repeatedly insists that he himself is neither unhealthy or overweight. Anyone got that clip of him lifting that chair?

Fuck that, does anyone have the clip of him lifting soda cans that he said was two tons?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ynemk-Wy1-I
Gotcha covered senpai

>He's building up a sweat after four reps.

What an absolutely weenie.

Thanks for the dank info I'll be sure to watch that when I get a chance.

Looks pretty baller.

Reminder that Liquid Chris ended up marrying the fat whale that was used to troll Chris as Kacey and are generally stuck in a weird loveless marriage that involves him getting McDonalds for her at 1AM in the morning, and has done nothing to help try to revive his dead gimp arm and just relies on autism bucks.

>try to revive his dead gimp arm

Tell me more.

What's Liquid up these days, anyway?
I used to chat with him back when YouTube was still a viable social media platform, but kind of lost touch after they threw in the towel.

Last I heard he took up a job at his dad's construction company or something, and pretty much disowned by his brother over Kacey...but that was a few years ago.

I can't find the video right now, but if you look back in all the old Liquid videos, dude doesn't show one of his arms. It turns out there was this medical video that he was in a while back that showed that he had a medical condition that gave him the arm that the dude from Scary Movie 2 had.

This is also Kacey in real life.
>medical defects and whales were the only people autistic enough to troll Chris

Liquid had a tumor in his arm when he was a kid. It was removed, but there's a big chunk of mass missing in his shoulder.

You can see it in some of his videos.

>other unfortunate and autistic people were the only ones to really troll Chris Chan

Sounds about right