Weeb problem solved! Weebs BTFO!

Make every autistic weeb that faps to anime get into a cage with an MMA fighter like pic related. Problem solved.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/57Mva-3n7TY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZP79YR8wGbo
youtube.com/watch?v=kx66GFpYO1I
youtube.com/watch?v=0owCVR4vmJY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would put him on the fucking ground

I'd beat this dudes ass. I'd just kick him in the balls

No you wouldn't. He's the current heavy weight MMA champion.

he is God

*unsheathes katana*

>make every autistic shitposter like the op go in cage with MMA fighter like pic related. Problem solved!

What a pussy. I eat guys like that for breakfast.

Wow, he must be the toughest guy on the planet?

Wrong, he competes in a sport with rules. When I bite his testicles off, he'll be saying "what did he mean by this?" Before he taps out in agony.

In sure you do, user. I'm sure you do

Rofl. You're fucking delusional.

Okay. Remove all rules. What makes you think he wouldn't fuck you up without rules, you deluded cunt? Nothing worse than cunts that never trained or had a proper fight thinking they know what they are talking about. Gas yourself vermin.

>mma
Western shit can't stand up to glorious 空手.

Without any milk.

>agree to no rules match
>he squares up to me and begins his approach
>I shoot him in the fucking face

gee willickers that was hard

Do you just think everyone has never been in a "proper" fight?

They train sports jujitsu, they don't train real self defense. When drops into the guard position and invites me down with the generic "come at me, bro", I'll stab the calves off him and watch him try to flee like the crippled little birch he is.

Take this shit to Sup Forums, newfag.

i don't think you can get to his balls before he knocks you to the ground.

then again, i don't know how efficiently you lunge for balls with your mouth

Faggot problem solved! Fags BTFO

Make every autistic OP that faps to MMA get into a cage with an MMA fighter like pic related. Problem solved.

Don't bother arguing with retards like that guy. He thinks that somehow removing all the rules only makes things go in his favor, ignoring all the dozens of cases of MMA fighters getting in no rules fights and they become even more one sided in their favor. I used to train with some MMA dudes and the best guys are mentally unhinged and mostly heavily abused as children.

his mum was a world champion in the open-mouth-ball-lunging event, I wouldn't doubt his prowess

*Teleports behind him*
*Uses dark flame jutsu*

"Heh, better luck next time, kid."

Yeah or he whips the gun out your hand before you get a chance

We know how fat you are lets be real burger, you're not that fast

Id just fucking shoot him in his kebab face, i wouldnt let a filthy croatian kebab touch me

>*TELEPORTS BESIDE YOU*
>*SLAPS GUN OUT OF YOUR HAND*
>HEH, TOO SLOW KID

I'd just shoot him.
Then when he bleeds out, crying I'd tell him "That's what you get for trying to fist fight like in Anime", poor fool was too busy playing his safe sports while I was living in the streets and packing heat.

Or this one

kek

we're basically the same people, except you add Č to every word. stop insulting yourself

>Oh you're gay insult because realises how ignorant he is.

M8, he's a spots man. He'd try to wrestle fuck me I'd have me teeth sunk into his jugular. "Bbbbb....but Bro, we don't fight like that because there is no honour and I spent my life actively avoiding a real fighting scenario because I train for a sport which has head butts and fish hooks illegal, even though hey are the most effective real fighting technique".

Besides, I'd have him dead before he could tap. I weigh 160lb and have knocked out multiple cuts bigger than him.

I'd offer him on to fight and while he's doing his 3 month fight camp preparing and his hammy stretches, I'd have knocked him out twice.

Source: The Predator was the last time when real men fought. 3 or4 times a night and literally one rule.

>He still thinks it's real

I'd just call over a squad of friendly chetniks to take care of him.

Yes, sure. I trained with a lot too. Most of them act tough and get put down with one slap. Being mentally unhinged doesn't make you any better a fighter, retard. If that was the case I'd bet you'd be the UFC Straw weight champion with your Aspergers as the source behind your "elite" fighting.

Most of these guys spend their life's training in a sport where they deliberately avoid real fighting techniques. They are trained not to fight properly.

Implying when he approaches me, a quick distraction such as a really loud girlish scream followed by a swift elbow to his chin wouldn't knock him the fuck out. Stupid people are easy as fuck to handle, physically and mentally. Yep im tipping cunts

True fighter. Avoided the UFC though and got wrecked when he wasn't getting in fixed fights by the Japanese.

He literally has stabbed people to death before in the Croatian/basically Hatian military.

>Challenging an ape to a fight
Come now, you wouldn't challenge a slut to a dick fucking contest so why would you challenge him to the only thing he can do properly besides mouth breathing.

>If that was the case I'd bet you'd be the UFC Straw weight champion with your Aspergers as the source behind your "elite" fighting.
BTFO

He was old as shit in the UFC

If you don't consider Emilianenko GOAT, then you're a faggot, and this guy had the GOAT match with him

Hahaha hahaha, KYS.

CroFlop actively avoided him and left thatch when took an accidental slap to the balls. Again, proving my point, one flick to the sack and these "bad motherfuckers" pack it in.

When did I mention Fedor? Fedor was goat for the Era. He too got BTFO when he went to the UFC and realise they don't fix fights like the Nips. M8, Pride is basically pro-wrestling, every has hadultiple fixed fights and it's accepted and known.

>not bringing a weapon to a fist fight

L M A O

> Action : [Implemented OP's policy]
> Result : [bruised and broken weebs fapping to anime]
> Conclusion : [failed policy, immolate test subjects, return to policy of ridicule until further notice]

You weebs would get thrown in the cage at gunpoint.

And lol@the deluded brit. Go smoke some more crack, because you can't be anything other than a crack head to be as deluded as you are.

>空手
Ching chong shit can't stand up to glorious pugilism.

>Every weeb they throw to him tries to talk with him about anime.
>Some talk about their waifus barely conscious while he crashes their weeb faces.
>After couple of years can recite you every episode of Gintama even tho he never saw it.
>While keeping it a secret from everyone ask a weeb who is his dealer right before killing him.
>Starts of with something easy, like Love Hina, Ah my Goddess, FMA, goes to berserk, Gantz, Blame, Cowboy Beebop, Miyazaki and so on.
>After few years first normie is thrown to the "Arena of REEEEEEEEE"

Ever since I saw a youtube video of crocop (another mma fighter) going around the airport searching for pokemon i don't feel guilty while doing it

Turning weebs into cripple weebs is better somehow?

>another mma fighter

that was Stipe Drviš - former Boxer

and that video was mocking pokemongrels more than it was them searching for pikafucks.

Rare.

whatever man don't make me show you my pikachu

What's his name again? I saw him absolutely destroy some Jap in a match.

>Getting mad because someone somewhere is doing something they enjoy. It doesn't effect you in anyway, but you wish bodily harm on them regardless.

You wouldn't happen to be a feminist would you?

Wonder who got

keep your triglav in your pants, janez

>mfw Sup Forums tries to talk about mma
jesus christ you people are fucking clueless

Stipe Miocic would kill Don Fyre lad
The skill gap between them is massive

Assuming they're both active in the same time period and in their primes

I fap to hentai, but it's the only thing I like about Japan. Am I really a weeb?

I'm a weeb and I took up MMA after I got bored of weightlifting

I train at one of the best gyms in Chicago and practice about Z20 hours a week. Miocic is a beast though and I wouldn't want to fight him, but someone in my weight class who isn't a professional, I could hold my own against. Even if I am a NEET the rest of the time

Don Frye.

Two time UFC Tournament winner. Snubbed by the UFC because he's a genuine sexist and Trump supporter. He Should be in the HoF but he doesn't kiss ass.

ive got 150lbs on him would jsut be one punch from me and goodnight sweetheart.

poor guy all that work and you still look like shit

Found the Karate beats boxing guy.

*scratches underboob*

stipe is a boxing guy, dipshit
and whether boxing beats karate depends on each person individually

>brings katana
>teleports behind the mma guy
>heh nothing personal kid
>

Less shit than before tho

Lol can he teleport? With only a little bit of practice you can get a gun out of the holster and ready to fire in less than a second, and this is assuming you're in close quarters to begin with. Guns are the great equalizer for a reason

I guess the difference is that I wouldn't say it to the second pic's face.

>teleports behind you

Lol, you don't even know the MMA vernacular.

M8, Don Frye trained actual self defense and fought with only one rule. No ball shots, even before fry ball shots were legal.

Tell me fighters these days would honestly ever think of doing this? youtu.be/57Mva-3n7TY

No, because they are trained to forget it and fight in a sport rather than real fight.

Source: Pic related: getting my.bkack forearm around your throat and being choked out.

>Firefighter

Where was he when 9/11 happened? I know, hiding in a different State.

eventually after natural selection and the new pressure has taken its effect, the weebs would get stronger and you would have a superweeb

The world would be so much better without those degenerate weebs. If we killed all those permavirgin losers degenerate and toxic behavior like clubing and divorce would decrease dramatically.

Mine are bigger and far more aesthetic. pansy

Nothing personnel kid

Bigger than 15" soft? I could've got a pump going.

Post then.

Jesus christ m8
You're 160lb manlet
You'd get destroyed in 5 seconds

>forearm pic proves of my badassery

cant wait for cm punk to lose

Top kek. Morrocans can be great fighters but they're never above Middleweight.

That means Karate senpai

Only if I can bring Stefan Struve with me.

not rare sir newfag

hahahahhaha. good one bozgor

You'd get fucking annihilated, you diseased rodent. Go sniff some more glue.

Take away the rules and a pro MMA fighter is 10 times more dangerous. Hang yourself tonight.

I'm literally a black belt in Krav Maga and BJJ. Doubt it, been training since I was seven. I'd fold you cunt.

>no timestamp

nice try muhammad

I'd detonate my suicide vest.

allahu ackbar

user blade fight abilities backgroud

3 fours
2 fours
COINCIDENCE OR A JEWS RUSE?

You are a fucking idiot.

I can smell you from through the fucking computer screen.

>neet goes in cage
>mma guy beats him up
>neet goes to hospital
>shitposts and does nothing
>gets released
>goes back to shitposting and doing nothing
all you've done is bore one MMA figher

The neet will keep getting sent back in the cage until he changes his ways.

I'd put up the best fight I could, probably lose, shake his hand, gain respect, then go home and fap to anime anyway. How is getting beat up going to make me any less autistic?

Because you'll be sent right back in the minute you fap to anime or do any weebshit. Eventually you will associate weebism with great pain (from getting destroyed by pro MMA fighters) and you'll become a decent white male.

Or I'll use the money I make fighting mma world champions to start a nice body pillow/fedora collection.

Loool Sup Forumstards can't do shit

That's why they're here shitposting instead of being active with what they want to do

They'd get thrown around like pic related got

Lol. The only currency you'd get is pain, weeb.

私たちは、西洋の文化芸術に、多くの場合、ユニークな特別な何か、何かを伝える方法として記述することができることを知っています。

あなたはデカルトの定義をしたい場合は、芸術は価値があるものですが、実用的な価値を持っていません。

啓蒙の哲学者の定義は、それがそうで音楽、絵画、文学、scrulptureとでアートを分類することがより正統派のです。

しかし、何を心に留めておく必要があることは西洋中国の芸術は、日本とは全く異なっていることです。

My uncle Canelo beats me up and fingers my ass whenever he gets bored of having sex with my dad.

What if you're a weeb AND pro fighter?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZP79YR8wGbo
youtube.com/watch?v=kx66GFpYO1I
youtube.com/watch?v=0owCVR4vmJY

( )
例えば、この画面を見てください。

これは、関ヶ原の戦い、日本の戦国時代に起こった、それは日本の事実上の支配権として徳川幕府を統合し、イベントの描写です。

画面のこの種のは、日本に非常に一般的であり、ここでは見つかった要素は、他のほとんどすべての日本人の画面で確認できます。

時間は、これらの画面の態様のいくつかを変化させます。たとえば、平安時代には、顔はかなり大きくなるが、あまり詳細を持っていただろう。江戸時代後期では、というように黒でペイントして待つ、とする流行となりました。私はインドネシアのインクで描かれている足利将軍家中に画面について何かを思い出すが、それは私が確認できるものではありません。

どのようなこれらの日本人の画面について理解することがとても重要なのは、それが表現の使用で、神秘的な、日常の両方の生活を描写という点で、彼らは、日本美術の概念を表していることであり、彼らはまた、現実世界の正確な描写をするつもりはありません、あなたの驚いたことになど簡素化の顔、目、表情、を利用して、ポルノ「芸術」もまた一般的でした。インクと人形の形でポルノだった浮世絵は、それぞれ、ポルトガル人によってみなされ、そしてた後に、出島のオランダ商人、

Most Mexican post I've ever read.

Stipe's a faggot, he cried and begged for his title shot and Werdum went full retard in their fight.

Overeem heems this bum.