New Comics You Enjoyed

Very solid piece of writing and pretty cool last few pages. I like the Consortium, but then I have a thing for cults being an antagonist.

I love these two as a surgery duo. It was such a fun read and so whimsical and light hearted. Really great read.

Satana is such a demonic babe dude.

I'm enjoying Clone Conspiracy. Please don't call me a casual.

New new or new things to read? Since I don't think anything new's on my pull. Hard to say Bloodshot USA is new when Lemire is still writing.
I want to run over Aaron.

Stupid OP, Sup Forums doesn't read comics, and certanly doesn't enjoy things!
If you are not here to cry and complain like a little bitch, whats the point?

Either or, a new series you're enjoying or new issues that came out. Also what's wrong with Aaron, this doctor strange is pretty good.

When did this come out?

Damn, you guys have some real shit taste.

I never came here until I got into comics, lol so this Sup Forums but for comics?

Nothing new from Marvel, that's for sure.

We'll at least I enjoy things. Are you an indie fag?

Well if that's the case, I finally assed myself to read Earth X trilogy. What a ride.
>Also what's wrong with Aaron
I'm triggered X-fag.
Yesterday, I think?
Yep.

see
Even tho, you can be part of the cesspool and become a waifufag, or one of those OTP losers.

I enjoyed Mother Panic, and I've been trying to get into the new SHADE, but that dreadful art just keeps me at bay.

What's wrong with spidey, deadpool, and doctor strange? Unworthy Thor is pretty fucking good too.

Is Earth X worth it? If so I'm gonna pick it up. I haven't really jumped into any X-Men things yet. Any good place to start to get into X-Men so I can have more insight into his run?

>We'll at least I enjoy things
Grammar is not one of those things.

What's Mother Panic about, anyway? I looked too Batmany to me to even check it out.
Earth X is totally worth it. It's like one big huge giant What if story. And Marvel rips it off currently so that's there.

Nice non-argument.

>I looked too Batmany to me
Mostly this, with some homicide/secret between everything, it was mostly the art what draghed me into, it was great.

But the art in Shade is great.

>The woman can't understand composition, or framing or even the most basic line weight
>great

You just like pretty colors, ennit mate?

In no particular order:
>Micronauts
>Black Hammer
>Southern Cross
>Hadrian's Wall
>Kill or Be Killed
>Demonic
>Hillbilly
>Britannia
>He-Man/Thundercats
>Big Trouble in Little China/Escape From New York
>Cage!
>Midnighter and Apollo
>Moonshine
>Shade, the Changing Girl

yeah this is good

Same as you.

>can't understand composition, or framing or even the most basic line weight

I don't see any of these problems in the book, maybe I'm an art pleb and can't tell.

Where are my Flintstone niggas at

I've only been tangentially following ongoing comics for a little bit through storytimes and stuff since I became a tradewaiter once Multiversity ended.

Currently I have my eyes on:
>Ninjak
>Wrath of the Eternal Warrior
>Bloodshot Reborn
>Autumnlands
>Black Hammer
>Shade, the Changing Girl
>Doom Patrol
>Deadman: Dark Mansion of Forbidden Love
>Midnighter & Apollo
>Flintstones

Anything else I should really keep my eyes out for?

Next one in three weeks.