What the fuck is his problem?

what the fuck is his problem?

Wants revenge even though he easily undid the tragedy that made him butthurt.

Why doesn't he simply retire and go live alone in an island with a haremmof Gwens?

UGH! Why do all the hot girls go for the assholes?!? I have one girl in my class who I try to woo with my vast intellect, but she's more interested in her chad, photographer boyfriend!

>from nerd to chad

I wish I was like Peter. He did good.

Peter was never a chad. Jackal was just a tier below the nerds, making everyone above him one of the chads.

>Peter was never a chad.

Peter fucked more girls than you probably know.

Waifufaggotry.

>Chad
>Photographer

That's a rely odd combination. Diametrically opposing.

I don't think you know what a "chad" is.

What the fuck was her problem?

Not everyone handles getting turned into a monster very well.

So he was /r9k/?

No wonder he's green RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>these threads are posted every day
>newfriend doesn't realize its some new shitposting meme

The artists suck at drawing anthropomorphic characters, so they drew a pallet-swapped Beast on Meth.

He has a boner for underage

While photographers aren't "chad", they're very "art" and that makes pussy wet.

Him and the Green Goblin are trying to be Spider-Man's Joker.

DELETE THIS

PP fucked his waifu and then let her die.

They explained it in a Scarlet Spider Annual in the 1990s.

>It was revealed that Miles had previously been an assistant of the High Evolutionary at Wundagore Mountain after he earned his Ph.D in biochemistry. Warren had assisted the High Evolutionary in experiments that involved turning animals into humans and vice versa. There was conflict between Warren and the Evolutionary because Warren had succeeded in creating "New Men" who looked practically human, whereas the Evolutionary was not able to. Eventually Warren had evolved a jackal that exhibited a Jekyll-Hyde personality. When the test subject escaped, the Evolutionary had banished Warren from Wundagore. Warren continued his research and eventually settled down with a woman named Monica who bore him two children, who were all killed in what was originally believed to be a car crash; however, it was later revealed to be the result of an assault by his highly evolved Man-Jackal, envious of his creator.

Really Marvel? Green Beast? That's the best you've got? No wonder you are on the verge of Disney taking over your publishing.

Yes, it was slow, but after 40 years of the Jackal, Marvel is finished.

Really now, user?

>some random human beat the High Evolutionary at his own game
I bet that happens a lot

Peter has the fittest ass in the Marvel Universe.

Basically he got cucked super hard by a chick who never even knew he existed with Peter Parker, a guy who is at least as nerdy as he was. Didn't help that he was thirty years older then said girl who cucked him.

But at this point it's basically the same problem most of Spidey's major recurring villains; if he stops trying to kill Spider-Man then the years and years of effort sunk into trying to kill him basically are even more pointless then they already are so they keep it up because the alternative is to acknowledge that they wasted their lives on a petty grudge.

Hi, Professor Warren Miles here. Well this is my last video. It all has to come to this. Tomorrow is the day of retribution, the day in which I will have my revenge against Parker. Against all Spiders. For the last two years of my life, ever since I became her teacher, I’ve been forced to endure an existence of loneliness, rejection and unfulfilled desires. All because Gwen Stacy has never been attracted to me. Gwen gave their affection and sex and love to another man, but never to me. I’m 52-years-old and still a virgin. I’ve never even kissed a girl. I’ve been teaching her, for two and a half years, more than that actually, and I’m still a virgin. It has been very torturous.

College is the time when everyone experiences those things such as sex and fun and pleasure. But in those years I’ve had to rot in loneliness. It’s not fair. You, Gwen, have never been attracted to me. I don’t know why you aren’t attracted to me. But I will punish Parker for it. It’s an injustice, a crime because I don’t know what you don’t see in me. I’m the perfect guy and yet you throw yourself at all this unreliable man instead of me, the supreme gentleman.

He was so jelly that he at one point tried to discredit Warren by claiming that he hadn't actually perfected cloning, he was just turning people into other people by "rewriting" them on the genetic level with a Carrion-like virus.

Wow, who fucked up that drawing of Beast?