Ruined Star Wars

>ruined Star Wars
>ruined Marvel
What is Disney's end goal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LiMpl_p0mKM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

$$$ and only $
They don't give a fuck about movies. Real power is in merchandise, movies are made just to remind and hype up merch sales. Capeshit in spring and summer, SW in winter.

They make movies for suckers who only watch films as part of social cred - peer pressure. Control social media and the film doesn't matter. Just peer pressure them into thinking it's a "must-see".

To jew it up like they always do.

disney's target audience is teengirls. that's why they're modifying movies they acquire to appeal to teengirls.

They ruined the MCU which was shit to begin with

>he fell for the "fell for the Star Wars is cool!! XD meme" meme

The whole time I watch episode 7 I imagined a merchant rubbing his hands together.

No, their audience is China like everyone else. You want to talk about things without souls? Why do you think those movies do so well over there?

youtube.com/watch?v=LiMpl_p0mKM

>DA JOOOOOOS

God I hate Sup Forums.

The current CEO of Disney is Robert A. Iger, a Jew from New York. In fact almost all high position staff for Disney are Jewish.

A tad odd when they account for less than 2% of the entire US population, wouldn't you agree?

Even stranger when you look into wealth and realize that 52% of America's 1% richest are in fact Jews. And these numbers narrow when strictly looking at billionaires and those with money outside of the US for tax reasons.

Really makes you think.

i used to think white nazis were the ones making those posts but after reading an article on bbcnews about farrakhan and his followers i realized they're actually farrakhan niggers

farrakhan nigger detected

>ruined star wars
lucas did that with rotj a long time ago

This. Star Wars was already pretty fucked over with Lucas splooging shitty CGI all over the original trilogy at a whim.

>Loved Star Wars growing up
>Not even going to see Ep8 in cinema and barely pay attention to the promotional material

Disney's "Star Wars" isn't Star Wars.

Cool deflection bro.

marvel movies were never good. disney objectively saved the star wars franchise. the only reason you fags shit on the new star wars is because you can't stand that the same girls that have ignored you your whole pathetic lives are now in leading roles in your space shooty movies

to buy gundam, and ruin gundam, then pokemon, any franchise that is big, dont forget startrek

People who pretend Blade is any good make me angry. It's so fucking thrash you should be ashamed to like it, just imagine how ashamed you should be to pretend it's great.

the destruction of the nuclear family through propaganda and also the browning of america.

Read the thread and weep faggot.

this

#NotMyStarWars
#DisneyAssholesKilledHanSolo
#TheFirstMarySueJedi

Try harder mouse fuck.

So, without the jews. The rest of rich fucks are all good people. Right?

>unable to deny he's a farrakhan nigger
>pretends it's a deflection

it's the truth, farrakhan nigger

Better than MCU.

Fuck no and I hate MCU.

disney asshole detected
your mary sue is a trans with no vagina

Even if it was just because something worse exists doesn't mean you can like fucking Blade without being shamed on.

Still better than Disney's corporate garbage.

that blade actor is such a terribly wooden actor he should be giving lessons on how not to act. the only good thing about the blade movie is ryan gosling.

All of them are like "wtf is he doing?"

Crashing the film industry....