Why do people defend this show?

Why do people defend this show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x0cz_YhNmvM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because if you treat it as it's own show it's actually pretty good

it's kinda funny

No it isn't, it's Johnny Test with DC Characters

Because people have very low standards, especially for comedies. See Shit like We Bare Bears or Clarence is considered "funny" right now.

Because it's a good parody, willing to do goofy ideas without worrying about it, and genuinely funny a lot of the time.

That being said, as a fan of the show, I have to admit that as it goes on, it just gets goofier and goofier, nearly to the point of being cringeworthy. Season 4 just started and every episode has seemed silly as hell. And not "debate over burrito or burger being better" or "saying nothing but the word 'waffles'" silly, but trying to be as juvenile and random as possible silly.

I don't believe you've ever actually seen either of those shows. It's a terrible comparison.

Too bad the art style is fucking hideous, or this might actually be somewhat fappable.

>We Bare Bears
Come on now. Thats more cute slice of life than "lol so randum" modern comedy.

the VA are pretty experienced and know their characters well enough.

The show's topics are pretty much limitless since the writers ditched the weekly villain formula and just have the group do whatever.

It's a quirky hero show, meaning they can fluidly switch between action scenes and comedy SoL.

Because if you warched past the first few episodes, it's genuinely funny. IIRC they even have some of the people from Superjail working on it now. It's a fun universe where the writers can let their creativity flow and do pretty much anything they want, which is pretty great.

One of my favorite jokes is when Robin challenges Kid Flash to a race. Obviously, everyone thinks Robin's going to lose, so he goes on an intense training regimen to better himself, and claims with complete confidence that he will win. When the race finally starts, Robin kneecaps Kid Flash at the starting line and runs to the finish, winning while Kid Flash lies there in pain.

people defend Steven Universe. It's a madhouse.

From what I saw it was mostly hated until this backlash against cartoons with plots developed for some totally unknown reason.

I always thought that the fact they have so many meta references to the old show and some DC stuff that some people belive it's genuinely funny.

>the Kid Flash race
My sides.
youtube.com/watch?v=x0cz_YhNmvM

Because not everyone is a nostalgiafag autist, MrEnter.

Quit samefagging.

I think its funny honestly. Though I love meta so...

Ice cream never cures depression. It just makes it worse. It's becoming a cliche.

Sup Forums always complains about lore being some sort of cancer that's killing animation. I count like three shows with ongoing plots airing right now, and one of them is already ending.

>He watches both Johnny Test and Teen Titans Go

Boy you must have some really shitty taste to hate all 3. Lemme guess, you watch Steven Universe.

user, be honest. When have you EVER seen anyone defend this show, here or otherwise?

> justify why you like this to me
no, go kill yourself or go back to Sup Forums

The only good shows on CN are Regular Show and Gumball.

what about steven universe?

Meh

We Bare Bears?
Clarence?

It's pretty funny and also panders to various fetishes.

No
God no

Because I'm not a retard who thinks this show was made in place of the old show getting continued. Everyone acts like if it weren't for Go! we'd be getting anything, when the reality is it was either no show or Teen Titans GO!.

the target audience is 5 year olds and they love it,

I like it because it's funny, but I hate that it's taken time slots for other shows.

>Regular Show
For the earlier seasons, yes.

Because I like it, duh.

Will I think it's mostly bad the pie episode and 40%,20%,40% wasn't that bad.