Will this disappear in 100 years?

Will this disappear in 100 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com.au/future-humans-will-all-look-brazilian-2012-9
shutterstock.com/pic-124797694/stock-photo-portrait-of-a-mulatto-man.html
shutterstock.com/pic-124797712/stock-photo-portrait-of-a-mulatto-guy.html
shutterstock.com/pic-217877188/stock-photo-beautiful-mulatto-woman.html?src=Gc7o2Us0K9pz7uEu2gubIQ-1-41
alamy.com/stock-photo-20-year-old-mulatto-mixed-race-woman-wearing-a-bath-towel-21589384.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>german
>white

pick one

yes, finally

That means European royal families are gone too.

No they will live in impenetrable fortress cities and occasionally venture out to decimate, spread terror and superstition among the brown hordes

when designer babies are a thing why would parents not choose to create this?

The white race as a whole will, so yes.

Yes, they'll be replaced with pink-haired bulldogs with cuts all over their arms.

Hopefully. Coalburning whores will finally be gone

No that would be litteraly impossible. Will become far more rare tho

Fuck is wrong with you .

Why do you care? If you are going to sit inside and shitpost on Sup Forums for 6 hours a day instead of functioning like a normal human being and breeding then yes, they will disappear

hory shet datass

>Will this disappear in 100 years?

Australians? Most definitely.

>KNOTTED.com

Imagine what the immigrants think when they see that! ;P

Yes, vapid blond bitches had their moment, brunettes master race will replace them.

>ARYANS
>human

Pick one.

Soon there will not be a single ARYAN left you despicable maggot - the ARYANDIED is upon you.

A freaking Goddess.

74 Million of the ca. 80 Million people living in Germany are white.

>Leaf

Oh i see, you're jealous that you aren't as homogenous as us. I forgive you

blondes are gross albino monkeys. good thing they wont be around for that long

Yes
In the future people all around the world will look like brazilian mulattoes or north-africans who are also mulattoes by the way
" Stearns says globalization, immigration, cultural diffusion and the ease of modern travel will gradually homogenize the human population, averaging out more and more people’s traits."
" Brown skin is in."
" Already in the United States, another recessive trait, blue eyes, has grown far less common. A 2002 study by the epidemiologists Mark Grant and Diane Lauderdale found that only 1 in 6 non-Hispanic white Americans has blue eyes, down from more than half of the U.S. white population being blue-eyed just 100 years ago."
" “In those cases, blending will make people look more similar over time.” "
" A population forged from the long-term mixing of Africans, Native Americans and Europeans serves as an archetype for the future of humanity, Stearns said: A few centuries from now, we’re all going to look like Brazilians."
businessinsider.com.au/future-humans-will-all-look-brazilian-2012-9

holy fk th amount of autism in this thread reminds me of GAT classes. Whites will not go extinct, we will mix its inevitable but not nearly as much as you faggots proclaim. Most races stick to their own race, its like you guys don't go outside or something...

Okay man. Sounds good.

Albino bird at work has fucked most of my co workers

You would not belive the amount of attention she gets

Fucking useless at her job mind

Well, you're obviously not white. Or at least you shouldn't be.

>A few centuries from now, we’re all going to look like Brazilians."
yuck. What a horrible destiny

But, Brazilians are fucking ugly as shit, and most live in poverty.

Bitches that lie about getting beat so they can take a mans money? I sure hope so

From a practical perspective... that's stupid.

The Africanization of Eurasian in the New World was a big accident.

Africa should be Eurasianized, not the other way around.

You're taking people who domesticated all of the worlds food supply, evolved from critical problem solvers and breeding them with people who didn't do that.

The people who need to mix are the Africans, not the Eurasians.

Eurasianed Africans... not Africanized Eurasians.

In 100 years entire homo sapiens species will hopefully disappear.

Who wouldn't just out of cusiosity.

Yeah, that underestimate their ability to control such savages. They'll literally just burn everything and refuse to work. Combining superior genes with inferior doesn't somehow put you in the middle.

In this case it just ruins.

Funny thing is her brother who is also abino and pretty much a chad with a half decent personality is still a virgin at 33

And at least 20 million of them are 65+

Fix'd

Yeah, they overestimate their ability to control such savages.

If you're gonna race mix... gotta do it correctly.

Eurasians should be pouring into Africa and colonizing it genetically.

The whole thing is trying to recreate Abyssinia on a massive, continental scale in Africa or just take over the entire continent with a Eurasian majority.

Ouch.

Women want the highest quality

Men want the highest variety

Do you even nature?

You perfectly know what has to be done, Germany

shutterstock.com/pic-124797694/stock-photo-portrait-of-a-mulatto-man.html

shutterstock.com/pic-124797712/stock-photo-portrait-of-a-mulatto-guy.html

shutterstock.com/pic-217877188/stock-photo-beautiful-mulatto-woman.html?src=Gc7o2Us0K9pz7uEu2gubIQ-1-41

alamy.com/stock-photo-20-year-old-mulatto-mixed-race-woman-wearing-a-bath-towel-21589384.html

yes and it's a good thing for the planet and everything existing on it.

Some of you people I swear.

what I said is 100% fact. having whites on the planet benefits no one it pollutes destroy and extinct species of animal the art will prosper again and be in good health when the albonoid is gone.

Skin colour doesn't matter.

But it won't disappear. For the simple reason that white people find other white people most attractive.

Okay man. Sounds good.

that doesn't matter you ate shill going extinct

No.

No, the world will burn before that happens.

Are you that fucking faggot that spams the same copy and pasted bait threads every other day?

I don't think your country could manage to produce two of the same.

If you are separate beings, maybe you should get in touch with him. I'm sure you would enjoy mutually fucking each other.

No probably will go into space, mine asteroid and come back to exterminate most of earth

>Skin colour doesn't matter.
Germany in the 21th century, everyone.

Not in America,East Europe or Russia.

Ayyyyyy.........!

She's really nice

You could have posted a better example. Cara is basically the female version of the eternal Anglo.

You will never be white, Argentina.

kek, good thing skin color doesn't matter, right?

Okay.

I hope so (and I say that as a white person)

>only 1 in 6 non-Hispanic white Americans has blue eyes

wow, I didn't realize blue eyes were that rare now. I'm glad I have them so I can pass them down

Please elaborate.

Literally meaningless. Genetic science will easily allow us to manipulate eyesight before birth

t. ahmed

I have met hundreds of white women during my life time and they are all arrogant and dicks, sub me off like I'm hobo. They are arrogant golddiggers. This while asian women are nice to me. They're so much nicer in every aspect.

snub me off*

They're nice at 1st.... make for fucking horrendous wives though. They turn into cold angry cunts... not to say this doesn't happen with white folks.

>This while asian women are nice to me. They're so much nicer in every aspect.
kek, spotted the yellow fever monkey.

It never existed until a clandestine initiative occurred.

No, because I'm probably going to live near to that point and I'm white with blond hair and I only like white women with a big ass and blonde-ish hair; so unless I end up just settle for a qt femboy (pic related), the Aryan race will continue.

I have no yellow fever, I have no fever for any woman species. If I want sex I buy a prostitute.

>he fell for the submissive Asian girl meme

enjoy your Elliot Rodger halflings

""""""""""""""Sweden"""""""""""""
Fuck off Mohammed you're tricking no one

She has really nice calves, they are strong, yet so round and cute

Prefer this over
The "aryan" phenotype might look good on males but the females dont benefit from it.

>sub me off like I'm hobo

noice

Yes.

Bamp.