The Deer Hunter

Why didn't he just go home with him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nvxwf1jxdaM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

One shot

He likes the way the trees are

He was a sexpat and enjoyed the local gook 5 year old pussy. It was like a pedo sexpat pussy buffet in those days.

Good movie but way too fucking long for no reason. The wedding scene did not need to go on for over 20 fucking minutes. It got to the point where I was almost glad the director's career ended after Heaven's Gate.

I just watched it today and the wedding and first hunt alone almost took up half of the movie

everybody who loves this film or appreciate it are just waiting for the Nam scenes, this movie is incredibly boring half the time

Nah that's not true...rewatching it, it's great and sad to see how each characters have their own way of handling things, or they think a certain way and war and nam will change their perspective...
It's also a film about friendship and how it can change through the years, whether there is a tragedy or not.

>it's great and sad to see how each characters have their own way of handling things, or they think a certain way and war and nam will change their perspective...
It's also a film about friendship and how it can change through the years, whether there is a tragedy or not.

yes that part are true enough, but the movie is still fucking boring half the time know matter how many times you rewatch it

Because some folks are born to wave the flag

Best part about the film was de Niro's sweet ass beard. It's the perfect length, well groomed, and doesn't even connect to the sideburns. That's some quality shit. Haven't seen a beard that incredible since Vincent Price in House of Wax. What's that style even called? It's gorgeous.

The One Shot

Welles has him beat
youtube.com/watch?v=Nvxwf1jxdaM

I went into the film knowing that a wedding scene lasted for a very long time, came out of it thinking it was my favourite movie. I imagine it must be rough if you watch it without the time perspective, you're still a Pleb if you can't at least appreciate it though

How is such a work of art even fucking possible. I cannot possibly fathom the idea of someone sculpted this shit. I aint gay but man it's a good way to turn me.

mm..uhuuuh teh french....champagne

That's how I felt. It was pretty long but it didn't really take away from the movie imo. The time was well used

This, the wedding scene is bullshit and incredibly badly paced, only because the last part of the film is good and people forget the start do they consider it good

haha he doesn't give a shit....it seems like a joke

one opportunity

exactly

Oooh that red white and blue