Red Letter Media

Who is your favorite member of Red Letter Media?

How much do you invest into their Patreon every month?

What do you want Plinkett to review next? Me? I'd serve Space Cop.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ugfcF18--6I
youtube.com/watch?v=yIzaeW2brv4
youtube.com/watch?v=WbDymabNQCA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>still waching reddit letter media

>Who is your favorite member of Red Letter Media?
Mike.
>How much do you invest into their Patreon every month?
$0.
>What do you want Plinkett to review next?
I don't care. I'm more interested in Best of the Worst, Wheel of the Worst, and re:View.

I want more Len

He's my fourth favorite behind Mike, Jay, and Colin.

I sometimes watch their shit when I need a good laugh. I don't know all of their names, but
Jay>Mike>Bald Guy>Really Fat Slob>Canadian Guy>Fat Neck Beard>Bitchy Looking Woman

I don't give them any money, and I don't care about Plinkett. I like Best of the Worst.

Jessie, and about 40$ each month. I just want her to come back but you faggots can't leave well enough alone

RLM still exists?

Dirty ole rich. then mike.

0$

idc whatever they bring out is fine. some more transformer reviews would be great.

i want jessi to come back

>Rich
>$0 (I'll buy something from them, but I'm not going to fund them)
>Plinkett? As long as it's an insightful or interesting review, I don't really care.

We all want that, of course.

Mike
>What do you want Plinkett to review next? Me? I'd serve Space Cop.
Something like Cop Dog or Babys Day Out, I guess. Space Cop might be fun too though.

Me three.

I don't have one.
$0.
i would like him to simply vanish, and be forgotten until maybe some sort of apocalypse occurs and when future generations sift through the smoldering rubble of postmodern America, they would do well to locate a hard drive with RedLetterMedia content on it. They could study Mike and Jay and, with that thin slice of information, fully understand what it is that killed western civilization.
Those two are bitter, cynical nihilists. They have devoted their lives, the prime years of productivity, to pithily lampooning cultural ephemera and implying "we could do better than these idiot filmmakers, but we're too cool to actually try."
They are every strain of societal AIDS melded together into a super AIDS of cultural death...
Well into middle age, they're still obsessively analyzing adventure stories for children. They're childless, unmarried, stubbornly avoiding an actual profession, opting instead to beg for Patreon donations. They are subsisting on the patronage of even more embittered, more lonely, more cynical losers who need virtual friends to swim in their vast Petri dish of misery with them.
Look in their fucking eyes, man. It's a joyless, pointless existence they're living.
They are so afraid of sincerity or honest artistic effort that they'll leave behind hours of footage of them chuckling about Tommy Wiseau. They are artistic cowards and abject failures in every respect.
Each time you catch a glimpse of them, you're reminded that we peaked as a civilization a long time ago. We're done creating. We're done feeling real emotions. All we can do now is analyze, criticize, and ironically pick through the dessicated corpse of our once great nation.

>no fun allowed

>Mike
>$0
>Batman v Superman

>still watching friend simulators
Grow up losers

I'd let Mike juggle my balls, if you know what I mean.
youtu.be/ugfcF18--6I

>invest

>Mike
>0$
>Matrix Trilogy

No, haven't got a clue

>Who is your favourite member of Red Letter Media?
Mike & Rich

$0

The Matrix Trilogy. Aside from the innovative cinematography and great choreographed fight scenes, I feel like the trilogy as a whole is slightly overrated.

I actually did subscribe to their patreon for a while but stopped recently because of how terrible their content has gotten.

I know it's become a meme to refer to them as "hack frauds", especially since they are the ones that started doing it, but that's exactly what they are. It's like that fat kid we all know from school who would "own" the insults directed toward him by calling himself fat only to hide away from the fact that they were a lazy self-absorbed hypocritical asshole.

I have testicles. I want Mike to fondle them.

youtube.com/watch?v=yIzaeW2brv4

When did Rich become so cringey?
When did Mike become so uncaring?
I remember RLM being great not even two years ago, now they're so boring and unfun.

Can you be a bit more specific, user?

Jay because I have a crush on him.

0$

I don't care because I don't care about plinkett. The only stuff I kind of like are botw for some laughs and nostalgia. Half in the bag has potential but all they review is cape shit and shitty horror and almost never offer actual insightful or thoughtful criticism. All they tend to do is describe what they like or don't like about a given movie, which anybody could do. They never actually break down what makes a movie work or not specifically or offer any in depth analysis. It's a shame because they obviously have a passion for film making and I'm sure they're capable of making some interesting insight instead of making basic observations and never really taking a hard position one way or the other.

youtube.com/watch?v=WbDymabNQCA
they know

Get some real friends, faggot.

OMG THEY KNOW ABOUT OUR SUPER SECRET MYSTERY CLUB KNOWN AS Sup Forums!! How did they find out?????

Who do you think originally started these threads, and probably continues to do so?
It's obviously them shilling themselves.

>It's obviously them shilling themselves.
They have something like 600k subs on youtube. Do you honestly think they'd shill in this dump? They hate Sup Forums.

Beardfat.

Beardfat knows whats what.

Mike and Jay. I won't even watch it if someone else is on. I'll watch Nerd Crew with Rich, but I don't watch Best of the Worst and I don't watch Review if it's anyone besides Mike and Jay.

Rich and jack because of their BWCs

>somebody actually thought this would be a worthwhile post
Jesus Christ, you faggots are embarrassing.

>le shilling bogeyman

this

Jack went from my least favorite to my most favorite because he seems like a genuinely nice guy.

>What do you want Plinkett to review next? Me? I'd serve Space Cop

Thats actually a good idea.

Doesn't matter how nice he is if his jokes are terrible and his personality is cringey.

>FAVORITE
MIKE
>PATREON
KEK

Mike, Rich, and Jay

I give them a full on $0 per month.

I don't care. I don't watch the Plinkett reviews. In fact, I don't watch anything other than Half in the Bag.

Mike or Jay
$0, only because I'm broke, I wouldn't mind giving them a few dollars a month if I had money
Anything really, I don't care what he reviews

He's funny and his personality is fine.

Mike and Rich.

I'm sure he'll do Rogue One next for Plinkett since all of them hated Rogue One. My dream though is for him to do Plinkett reviews for the Marvel shitematic universe and doodoo all over them.

they're all gay and shit

how many real friends could someone who habitually spams "get some real friends, faggot" on Sup Forums actually have tho

Mike has been phoning it in for the last 3 years.

>invest into their Patreon

Stopped caring for them after their TFA Review / Plinkets TFA Review where he ignored all the same flaws he cried over on the prequels and spend half the review crying about lucas and ring theory shit no one cared about.

The most recent thing i saw was the Fembusters Review which was pathetic as well. Pretty much the gamergate shitstorm of the movie industry and he wont mention it once? I dont expect them to get political but holy shit it was one of the main reasons so many people were put off the damn thing

Rekt

Jack is a weird guy.

On the one hand you wanna curb stomp his face because he gets his news from buzzfeed and kotaku but then he fucking starts talking about his old drug/farm stories and the shit they pulled and you are like wtf happend?

I'd probably fuck Rich Evans.

I'm going to say something slightly gay but;

mike > jack > jay > rich > jessi > beardfat

in terms of dick size

Jay is a small dicked bottom.

You really liked prequels i guess

Why are people pissed that I invest my own money into a business that I'm proud of and want to see grow?

I can say I'm part of something bigger than myself, a project that entertains and inspires millions of people.

I don't watch any of this shit that includes people other than Rich, Jay and Mike, zero interest in the other leeches.

Loved the star trek and prequel plinketts and stopped watching half in the bags around the paranormal activity episode. I occasionally check half in the bag out if it gets posted here about some popular movie like ghostbusters but otherwise I don't really care.

Jay, I can't and won't make this any simpler for you.

You failed at life. You failed. When one thinks of what man is capable of, pushing himself to the limits physically, mentally and emotionally to achieve heights of success never before mentioned, your name will not be whispered in the same, reverent fashion that others have.

Nobody will remember Jay Bauman. You aren't even a header or a footer in the career of someone else. You are nobody. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

In short, you are an enormous failure.

Jay, being that you're about 30 years old and your brain has probably hard-wired itself to accept such failures by now and write off such criticism by being "flippant", really suggests that you've passed beyond the proverbial breaking-point. There's no turning back. This is your career, this is what defines you and this is what you'll defend to the end.

The abhorrent failure that is Red Letter Media, Jay Bauman, that is your legacy.

Maybe I'm over-reaching, however. Who knows? People CAN change. Maybe you'll read this, Jay, and think long and hard about what a wasteful life you've led. Maybe you'll think, "wow. It's incredible just how abysmal and pathetic I really AM!" Maybe you'll lift some weights in the morning. Maybe you'll take a self-help class.

Maybe in a couple of years, Jay, you'll have learned from this failure. I doubt it, though.

I genuinely doubt it.

Eh. He's not too preachy or pushy with his politics.

>giving money to people on the inter nets
your funny op

Jack, then RichI really like their pre rec streams
only 200 bucks, i also subscribe to the pre rec stream and i usually donate a few times each month
Lord of the Rings

the interwebs, amirite? who uses that old bag of trash. I just pay for stuff like satellite tv, xm radio, newspapers, and magazines!

Mike Stoklasa

$5

The two movies I think are not only ripe for it but deserve it, Matrix Reloaded and Revolutions

no you can't you are just some pixels on a screen as far as im concerned

gonna hook up my dial in modem with my free 60 day subscription of aol

Uh, guys?

how much patreon bucks to kill jack?

AIDS moby will surely die of AIDS

plenty of successful people marketed their small projects into wild success on Sup Forums.

eg. notch with minecraft, pewdiepie, etc

s-shut up

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!11!!

I fucking despise Max Landis. Especially his voice (although he does have okay opinions)

Mike & Rich combo
6 dollaridoos
Fuck Plinkett, gimme BoTW

How is he aids moby? He doesn't look like he has aids any more than moby.

You have to go back.
>>>/LGBTQQIP2SAA/

>Pretty much the gamergate shitstorm of the movie industry and he wont mention it once?
Why would he? He's talking specifically about the movie and why the movie fails on the execution level. Bullshit outside drama has nothing to do with that.

Josh. For real. He is actually nice to the audience. Never insulting to who is watching. He also knows a lot.

$0

I've given up on Plinkett being entertaining ever since The Force Awakens review. I'd rather they just stick to BotW since their opinions on modern movies suck.

>t. neckbeard

>He is actually nice to the audience
How do you know this? He has pretty much no interaction with the audience.

Josh has been on BotW a lot at this point. Never uttered a single passive aggressive insult to the audience like Jay, Mike, and Rich do every other video.

Wait do you take their jabs at the audience this seriously? Basically what you're saying is
>Josh has no sense of humor like the rest of the guys, therefore he's better
Retarded.

This will never be as good as the 'No!' copypasta
You'll forever be in the minors, kid

lovely

Jay and Jack, but honestly the whole crew is great, they have a good dynamic with each other which is why they've been successful.

$0

Probably the Hobbit films or the Matrix Sequels. They seem to do their best work when they have films to compare / contrast like the prequels to the original trilogy. Also Peter Jackson / The Wachowski's are filmmakers that like Lucas were assumed to be very competent or at least had a sense of vision, but ultimately turned out to be a lot less talented than people assumed. Also there is probably plenty of behind the scenes drama and bullshit to be dug up to help paint a narrative about why those films were failures.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if that was all a trick and he just fucks her in the ass up there with a bunch of his old friends. They never even meet mike or jay

NO NOT JENNYS BUM!

lmao, i was wondering how that situation resolved itself

>tfw Mike looks like my dad

>invest
>Patreon page for some fags on youtube

So what sort of dividents I can expect for return? 5%?

Literally who?

Rich
$0.00
Plinkett Reviews are normie trash, BOTW is their real bread and butter

>create a patreon account
>content quality plummets
every time

literally RIP her anus

she looks like a proper whore that likes it rough.

>that stupid ginger bitch in the middle as if she's the main attraction
kek that really worked out well didn't it

it was unironically their golden era when she was an active member