So what are you guys reading at the moment?

So what are you guys reading at the moment?

Other urls found in this thread:

etsy.com/listing/472482816/return-of-hallowzine-2016
mediafire.com/?6l97llgj172h7
panelsyndicate.com/comics/universe
livebunker.rocks/chat/int
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

invisible by paul auster and notes from a defeatist by Joe sacco
in the middle of kane by paul grist but I need to get the next trade

I buy a shit load of indie furry comics revert year at Anthrocon, also I'm at red territory

Simonson's Orion omni
Imfintiy Gauntlet omni
Werwolf by Night omni
Challengers of the Unknown omni.
I have a fuck huge collections now, and I like to read a couple of issue of one thing and then open another book and read a couple of that.

L'il Abner and various bad girl comics
But do you care or did you just want to post this ancient bait image?

Oh and I rcently ventured into purple territory. Pic related.

Got a pile with Nausicaä and Sandman on it.

>Heathcliff only in green
This chart is bad news

I fell behind with current capes. Feels liberating.
Haven't read anything else to fill the void tho so guess I'm just a pleb. All my recent & upcoming purchases are classic Dr Strange arcs that I'd read before for free online.
I buy ODY-C for what it's worth. And Cerebus is on my to-do list (once I've uh, finished Silver Surfer, Warlock, Moon Knight...).

>That feeling when you're at pink

Damn it feels goood to be a hipster

Usagi Yojimbo

Can you explain to me how that image is "bait"?

I don't believe you.

I bet every self-published comic in your collection is available from the authors' websites.

Does Jim Woodring count as red? Probably not, right? Since his stuff has a pretty cohesive story? I'm at orange if he doesn't.

Anyway, to answer the question, Legend is my absolute favorite thing coming out right now. I wasn't sure about Animosity, but its third issue reeled me back in. Working through Hellboy like 90 percent of Sup Forums, and I have the Wicker + The Divine hardcover sitting next to me that I need to start.

etsy.com/listing/472482816/return-of-hallowzine-2016

If you can order it online and have it shipped to your door then it's only orange.

Different user, but my brother works at Newbury Comics and has a webcomic. He's not popular enough to offer things online, but he's sold to one or two people behind the mall who recognized him from a convention, so pink does exist.

Just wait and you'll see, the capelords will be flooding in here once school lets out

i've read almost everything popular, so i'm just reading semi-obsecure webcomics now.

Please explain to me now how it's bait.

Did you use the wrong word? Did you not read what the image says about what the colors mean?

He probably falls into blue and thinks he's being insulted

Mostly capeshit. I've been falling a bit behind on my readthroughs because of work.

Also there was a thread about a very comfy vidya styled webcomic yesterday, so I'll be reading that soon.

I bought it from the artist face to face at the art store he works in.
Fuck off.

>I'm so fucking purple, I swear, please believe me!
Lol.

Wow, you're pretty wrapped up in this user.
I'll let you have it.

It doesn't matter what the intent of the picture is or whether it's true or not. The fact is that every time it gets posted it starts a shitstorm and OP knows this. This makes it a bait image regardless of its content.

Nothing seems to be happening.

Maybe you're overreacting.

Like I said, give it time.

filthy yellow here, just finished JLI

Been looking for a download of Requiem Vampire Knight so I guess that makes me light orange? that pic is tl;dr

Stealth Alex Maycomp hate thread? Don't mind if I do

Most obscure shit I own is Cy-Gor. Yellow and proud tbqh

>dr strange leading to reading ditko
>deepest level

fix'd for accuracy.

No, Sup Forums reads comics.

Let me guess: You're still blue/green/yellow and feeling insecure, so you meme it up that "Sup Forums doesn't read comics" so you'll have an excuse to feel smugly superior to everyone else.

Neat.

It's a joke, calm down you spaz.

?

I swear indiefags are the biggest retards on Sup Forums

Yes, you're so superior to them. Bask in your smugness. They'll never be as cool as you.

if you mean his self published shit that's easily available online, he even distributed through diamond

Just picked up the Usagi Yojimbo special edition. I've got some catching up to do.

Heathcliff is definitely Red, you have to be one of the Initiated to truly grasp it

"Epic" memes are bluest of blue.

Right there with you user, went from reading 20+ books a week down to 1-3 and I've never looking back. Makes me realize how much time I used to spend reading things I didn't really like.

Not really reading anything right now, I'm sort of lazily rereading Multiversity. After that I'm gonna keep trucking along on the valiant universe. Just got to Harbinger Wars and I'm loving it so far

They're competing with waifufags, SUfags, Sup Forumsfags, and insecure fags, though. There's some tight competition going on.

>If it ain't Big Two, it ain't in my queue.

Is Sup Forums the plebbest board?

But of them all, furries are the worst.
>b-but le scales arent fur Xq

>If it ain't Big Two, it ain't for you.

never doubt the power of 75 years of shared history

Yeah, who cares about whether comics are good or not! What matters is whether or not some other comic acknowledges them!

Moonshine, Hadrian's Wall, and I'm working on reading all of X-Statix

>Yeah, who cares about whether comics are good or not!
certainly not indiefags
they only care about the obscurity

you ever think it's the acknowledgment of other books that makes them a good story?

Yeah, Hellboy is sooooo obscure. Those gosh-darn indiefags, liking obscure comics with ONLY two movies.

I read some big two and indie stuff so I'm don't mean to argue for either, but generally needing to reference or have reference to material that is a prerequisite to get tell your story is not considered good storytelling. Not to say that makes them bad. I think it is something that is an anomaly that's necessary in this monthly trade story telling that the big two exist on.

Ooh, a measly yellow, huh? How pitiful :^)

Well, it's an indie comic, and you're the one angry at people who read indie comics.

Better get some anal ointment out for this guy.

anyone else reading black hammer? haven't seen it mentioned on Sup Forums but it seems popular

>171 Black Hammer 4 $3.99 Dark Horse 13,320
It's popular for Dark Horse's standards of popularity, I suppose.

>mfw reading untranslated BD

Decided to finally start reading Valerian et Laureline. Other than that: 2000AD, the Megazine, Manifest Destiny, Moonshine, Britannia, anything with Ennis' name on it, Velvet, and some other stuff I'm missing.
I also recently got Steve MacManus' memoirs on editing british comics in from the 70s to the 90s. Grand stuff.

Dredd, thx to judge user and a random user posting the prof weekly

With those sales it is probably Dark Horse's biggest hit of the decade.

Nah, it's their #2 comic right now behind
>73 Serenity No Power in the Verse 1 $3.99 Dark Horse 39,492

Dropped almost everything from Marvel/DC, I'm down to about 2-3 comics from each. I need a break from capes.

Recommend me some good non-Big Two stuff Sup Forums. I'm in the mood for drama/something that will make me sad.

Try reading your autobiography

Cerebus the Aardvark

That would be pretty boring desu.

>you're the one angry

Eh I mean aside from licensed stuff.

Also, unrelated but are people seriously still obsessed with Firefly in the year 2016

Grendel, Kirby's Fourth World, Agent Venom, Scarlet Spider and Moench's run on Spectre. And a couple of things in the side.

murrican:
Manifest Destiny
Saga
Trees

Euro:
Everything Jodorowksy and/or Moebius, The Eyes of the Cat at the moment
Alim the Tanner
Le Grand Pouvoir du Chninkel
Les Aigles des Rome

Looking for Les Mondes d'Aldébaran annd Les Cités obscures at the moment.

Web:
Oglaf
Alfie
QC

Here's some of it.

mediafire.com/?6l97llgj172h7

I'm laboriously translating corto maltese line by line via google translate since I don't have the english translated scans and want to know what's going on.

If I knew how to edit these pages at all I'd be providing garbage internet powered fan english translations for you guys since I'm now three books in this way. It takes a goddamned age.

But this is the only orange thing I really do. I hang around in the green and yellow mostly.

The Maxx what level is?

Yellow: older, American, independent superhero comics

Love me some Fables

The newspaper one needs to be updated, since Calvin & Hobbes ended before most of modern Sup Forums was born.

read all, drew most
>wastedlife.jpg

>Calvin & Hobbes ended before most of modern Sup Forums was born.
Why would you just go on the internet and intentionally make people feel old?

I unironically read heathcliff and marmaduke in my paper wonnder what thats makes me

A normie.

but i read it for the political discourse and geo-political commentaries

Go back to your Facebook, normie.

>reading comics just for memes
>wanting attention for meming
>implying memes are funny

>implying maymays are not funny
gtfo of Sup Forums then

Sup Forums does not do memes

Sup Forums makes cringing reaction images, later reddit steal it and force the memes

>Les Aigles des Rome

Based

bad news

>Sonichu is purple

shouldn't the red on newspaper comics just say 'Krazy Kat'

>webcomic combining vidya and animu and other "nerd culture"
Green.

>j e r r y

Bretty gud desu
And you can download the 4 issues at the price you want, legally: panelsyndicate.com/comics/universe

Western
>Gotham Academy
>Spider-man
>Spider-woman
>Amazing Spider-man
>Batman Beyond
>Teen Titans

Eastern
>Mushoku Tensei
>Akame ga Kill
>Akame ga Kill Zero

Web
>Prequel
>Ava's Demon
>Flaky Pastry
>Unsounded

I dropped like half my webcomics or they've ended. The ones I've named either update too slow (at least FP guy is consistent but holy shit once a week for a decade) or they're in hiatus too much. Bad time to be a webcomics fan

>mediafire.com/?6l97llgj172h7

user delivers yet again.

Thank you based user.

livebunker.rocks/chat/int

Tomboy and Flintstones.

Reading and keeping Paul Levitz's LoSH
Reading and -deleting IDW TMNT (2011)

As much of 70's Era Marvel that I can. Primarily starting off of Marvel Premiere. And maybe a fuckton of Golden Age Captain Marvel thrown into the mix.

I THINK Snotgirl puts me into orange on the comic side.

>current, American, indy, original, nonaction

Which isn't to say I don't mostly read a ton of big two shit and licensed stuff from IDW

Webcomics/strips? Strictly yellow.

>older nerdy/current non-nerdy/funnies that ended during your lifetime

I do not read manga

Violet and red are what 1960s underground comix were about. What casual made that pic?