Why did he call himself the streak? what kind of superhero name is that? does it refer to him not wiping his ass?

Why did he call himself the streak? what kind of superhero name is that? does it refer to him not wiping his ass?

not really that different from the flash or the whizzer in terms of names

He should be called Running Man.

why did he all him self the whizzer? was it a reference to his urinary incontinence?

Why did he call himself the Flash? what kind of superhero name is that? does it refer to him exposing himself to old ladies in the park?

Why did he call himself Batman? what kind of superhero name is that? does it refer to his short-lived baseball career as a batter?

Why did he call himself Batman? what kind of supervillain name is that? does it refer to his time as a counselor at Mike Pence's Camp?

A streak is very fast... blindingly fast. Know what else blinds you? A big ol' flash (or streak!) of white light. Given his notorious hatred of the negro is it any wonder he'd call himself anything else?

>Your a darkie I wouldn't lynch
how did they get away with that?

Why did he name himself the shocker? Is it because he does the shocker on every woman he meets?

whats "the shocker"? is that when you punch her in the back of the head?

No, that's a donkey punch.

The censors were taking a day off.

I don't get it

Have you ever gotten ass irritation from doing a subpar job wiping on an ass-sweatingly hot day? Let me tell you, you don't want to run with that.

or else your underwear will have a...streak?

No, or else you will literally be butthurt.

There's nothing really to get, it's just a 1950s person trying to be polite, but for someone like John that fought in Vietnam it still comes across as unintentionally offensive

It's when you bend in your ring finger, and then stick your index & middle fingers in her frontbutt and your pinky in her backbutt.

Why did he call himself Vulture? Did he sit on the side of a highway and eat small, dead mammals?

Wouldn't John have fought in the Gulf War in this continuity?

Current continuity he's Desert Storm I believe.

Why did he call himself the whizzer? what kind of superhero name is that? does it refer to him taking a whizz?

What the hell kind of abs are those supposed to be ? It's like a 6 pack with 2 of the middle beers missing but with an extra beer at the end to serve as the bulge. So like a 4 + 1 pack I guess.

What is a man? A miserable pile of secrets? Enough talk, have at you.

>You're one of the good ones

You never heard the term Whiz right by?

boooo

I actually really enjoy this meme