Ah need all these here guns to proteck mahself from the gubm-

> Ah need all these here guns to proteck mahself from the gubm-
> *drone kills you*

Do people really think they need guns to protect themselves from the government? I think guns should be held by people to protect themselves and their property, and gun control only makes them vulnerable to the civilian criminal group, but realistically not against the government and military

tsuyu is succ

good taste

Breaking news: Drone levels apartment complex because an old lady had a .22 revolver. 12 dead.

OP BTFO

I need a gun because of the nigger problem. Seriously everyone of my close friends were robbed at gun point when I was in my early 20s

Bitch, it's some backwoods trailer trash versus some covert black ops team, who do you think wins?

> Ugggh, Russia and China will risk nuclear war to help some rednecks with guns
> Ugggh, you CAN'T JUST FIGHT CIVILIANS LIKE THAT, thats not how civil war works!

That's the only reason you'd need guns, to fight off nogs

Dumb frog poster

Is that so? Then explain these:

>Vietnam
>Afghanistan
>Iraq

Philistine.

>a few commandos can defeat an entire nation of armed citizens

real life is not a Rambo movie

Half the military is made up of those back woods rednecks. The military wouldn't turn on their own people. They would have to bring in non American forces.

Do you think the Government is going to use a drone to protect little old you when the gun owners drag you worthless liberals into the street, Shlomo?

Shills go to the back of the oven.

> Vietnam

Backed by Soviets and Chinese, willing to die for something opposed to "COME N GIT SUM"

> Afghanistan & Iraq

Willing to die for goatfucking, as well as the fact that they are fighting a religiously motivated war where losses are seen as martyrdom

The key word in your post is "few"

Station Yank soldiers in the South and vice versa. Make sure they have no relation to the areas they are stationed in. Also portray rebels as terrorists, which is bound to hold up as they'd most likely attack government buildings and probably kill civilian workers.

Who said I was a liberal, you stupid smegma-gargling little shit? If you were in an uprise, putting down someone like you would only be a waste of bullets as you'd probably be shitposting on Facebook because you're way too chicken shit to hold a gun outside of your masturbation fantasies.

I don't know. I think that your typical gun fag will be the type of man more trusting to be anti degenerate. Being a gun fag requires not wanting to look like a noon when going to the gun seller. They will usually read up on what's legal in their state, magazine sizes, accessories, safety etc
Smarter than most Americans. Us Americans usually can't even read. To get an idea of the dumbness of a typical American, the public schools pass the majority of under achievers because they're the majority of students.

Proof of this is we have three guns for every man, woman and child yet our number one death continues to be road rage

> drones are bulletproof

They know their way around the laws, but the government will just suspend the entire constitution and will dare people to challenge that.

The police would be the first line of their defense, and even then they are well trained. Not many gun owners, I imagine, train themselves to be part of some guerilla war, as most just buy guns for personal safety

They put research into stealth for a reason

>The key word in your post is "few"

how many highly trained islamic gommunism death gommandos do you think they have available?

>misusing the frogwife
you should be purged for such a crime

>drones are magic invincible death machines that can be activated and deployed instantly and need no fuel or maintenance

More than civilians, for sure

How so?

> what are stealth drones
> what are military bases

>what are stealth drones
Not magic.

why is this such a favored slide topic?

its obviously stupid, the instant that the government uses air strikes on civilians, the military will begin to openly rebel

this is why maintaining both our weapons and our social credibility simultaneously is so incredibly important

>There are 350 million Americans.
Hope your drones are carrying a LOT of ammo and a LOT fuel, because as soon as they run out the pilots are going to be captured and skinned alive.

>Bitch, it's some backwoods trailer trash versus some covert black ops team, who do you think wins?
there are 38 million trailers btw..

>Military attacking its own citizens even though the entire mentality of the US armed forces is that they are the good guys

One of the big weaknesses of the US goverment is our overreliance of electricity and communcations

the power grid can be knocked out very easily damn near everywhere in the states, except Texas, if you destroy that then the goverment will have a fuckall time trying to maintain control

>drone pilots
>captured

American education needs reforms.

>OP posts gun grabber topic for the nth time

The only thing that is more hilarious than your pathetic existence is when someone starts to rob you and the only thing you can do is call 911 and pray that they get there in time to save your sorry ass.

sage

ah youre right
theyd defect to the rebels instead

Not magic, but next to impossible to shoot down unless you have the right equipment, which isn't sold freely to civilians

Like I said, unless the government portrays them as terrorists and it holds up. Imagine this: these rebels declare war on the government, and blow up a bunch of buildings like McVeigh did. The government gains instant propaganda against the rebels by showing the civilian causalities.

For the military, they are just fighting a bunch of anti-American domestic forces. Mowing them down would have the same effect on them as mowing down some ragheads

> drones
> pilots

The elite forces of the military aren't exactly a tiny unit

In the event of such an event, I'm sure they've covered every single hole, so you can expect to see the military move in and defend these places. They aren't stupid

Who says I don't have guns? I'm sorry if your lack of masculinity/testosterone/balls triggers your autism so hard whenever somebody tells you that you can't be Rambo or that this isn't Hollywoodstein.

Insurgents dont work like that

New proxy?

Drones do have pilots. Remote pilots.

They just don't get captured along with the drone, lol.

If there was a civil war, there would be a fuck ton of people joining the rebels
especially if the goverment is liberalist, the rednecks and republican yokles would easily take up arms if it got to that point

also the rebels will get aid from outside the states

>this meme thread again

>Brazil telling anyone what they need

Hey you found a new picture for your cuck thread.

Congratulations.

>he thinks drones are AI

W E W
L A D

A majority of Republicans would skip out because they don't want to fight the military, not out of fear but respect. At most, they would just attack government buildings before being shot/blown to pieces. Liberals are too scared of guns so there would be no liberal rebellion, just some stupid shit like BLM or OWS

The West is way too consumerist and into conformity for people to break that lifestyle and draft themselves into a life of a guerilla.

And any country knows that it would be a huge diplomatic gamble to support an armed group trying to overthrow the U.S. government. Maybe the only nation that would try such a thing is North Korea, but the rebels would be "ultra-nationalist" so it would be a huge blow to their credibility to be aided by nations that actively slander the U.S.

I didn't actually, but I'm sure your cuck folder is big enough to share, seeing as how much of one you are.

>The elite forces of the military aren't exactly a tiny unit

Yes they are.

Who said I thought they were AI? They don't have pilots on them, you perfectly know what I'm talking about, so you can stop being retarded anytime you want to.

>the government will just suspend the entire constitution and will dare people to challenge that.

The military would rebel faggot

the military wouldnt want to fight them

its against the entire US military mentality
there'd be mass defections

Oh and M8, Russia publically said theyd support any rebellion or civil war in the States and Id put my money that China would do the same

> hurr the military would never kill civilian rebels
> CIA goes in
> false flag attacks everywhere
> people turn on rebels
> soldiers convinced they are fighting a justified war on american rebels
> "b-b-but foreign governments will fund them"
> russia refuses to strain relations with trump
> china doesnt want to lose its top customer
> all other viable intelligence agencies from nations allied with us

It's like you faggots think an actual civil war headed by Stormcucks would be possible

Like I said, the rebels will be portrayed as terrorists, and the military won't have an issue once these rebels start attacking civilian targets

What exactly do you think you're accomplishing with these pathetic threads?

Are you really so deluded that you don't understand you are a tiny minority with zero public support?

Do you not understand that your predecessors lost this war before you were born?

Why would trump even consider this

a civil war would only happen if the goverment was Liberal

Lefties are too fucking weak and thin skinned to mount a rebellion

No one would believe them

No one believes the MSM now so why would they start when the civil war starts?

Only people who'd believe that shit would be the already pussified lefties and thats if the power grid isnt already knocked out

Just a few IEDs or a good marksman could disable a substation easily

>>so you can stop being retarded anytime you want to.
>not realizing this entire thread is moot because believing that guns should be for self-defense not defense against the government still means that gun-control is bad
>trying to predict how useful drones would be in a war against the US's own civilians
>trying to predict how useful drones would be against guerilla fighters
>implying owning a gun doesn't make it more inherently more difficult for the government to force its citizens to follow unpopular laws
>implying the fact that the citizenry is armed doesn't factor in at all towards how the government acts towards its citizens
etc.

And libertarians are too independent to work together effectively.

Well, why is it that these threads get your autismo so triggered? Here's some other threads where you can be a faggot, if you want

Its about the only damn way itd start
Republicans are already gun crazy constantutionalists and a good chunk of the working class/military

Who'd be more likely to start someting organized
Cletus the vet who goes shooting every thursday
Or Frank the cuck

>posts a coherent counter-argument
>lol fucking autistfaggot gtfo plox
WELL MEMED MY FRIEND
E
L
L

M
E
M
E
D

If the police come to take away your property, children, etc unlawfully, you have guns to protect yourself and your family and property from government intrusion. Police are government workers too.

No one is triggered you retarded manchild.

We are literally laughing at how pathetic you are.

One of the major things is that you need around 10-13% of the population to fully take up arms for a rebellion to have any chance of success

>CIA would risk making false flags in a civil war

Goodluck trying to spread the news when someone just shutted the power grid around your country while everyone is looting...oh ups look at that someone just blew up a CIA headquarters with a van bomb what a shame

Also ever heard about "clean weapons" ?

One thing to bear in mind is that once the rebellion gets in full swing the goverment would be absolutely up to their asscheeks in moles, spies and potential defectors

This would be apparently the "Nth" time you go into a thread like this to let people know that your autism is triggered. You haven't done anything but talk about how raped your delicate effeminate little ass feels

kys my man, nobody wants you in either real life or here

The military would move in to defend the power grid. They aren't stupid enough to be caught by surprise. You have the FBI, DHS, BATFE, military and law enforcement all working together

keep in mind that 10% of the US population is 30 million people

the size of both active and reserve military personnel is ~2 million, and thats not accounting for the obvious massive dissertions in the time of war

even 5% of the population would be 15 million people, more than 7 times the size of the current military

China
Vietnam
Equador
Afghanistan I
Iraq
Afghanistan II

the entire United States is absolutely shit for fighting a offensive/insurgent war

Natural bottlenecks, thick forests, lots of shit terrain
Imagine Vietnam

The majority attracts the dumb, the minority attracts its outcasts

Presidents stand up for their supporters. Do you think Trump cares about butthurt Cruz supporters? Kasich wouldn't inspire a rebel, and neither would Yeb

I don't think the military receives all its info from civilian news

You guys do realize its even more pathetic to imply that anything you say is true, right? It shows either voluntarily ignorance or a lack of understanding of politics, society and the military

The military isn't a hugbox. The top brass and the government has obviously thought of such an event occuring, and probably have ways of dealing with it

One of the things I was taught from my early age my friend is that no matter how well protected\defended something is there is going to be some asshole that is going to find a way to fuck it up.

>Drones can kick in your door or serve a warrant

If you were ever in the military you would know no one believes the shit their superiors say. Pretty much everyone obeys to keep their paychecks and stay out of restriction. Not a whole lot of hot blooded patriots in the military.

But we aren't a jungle, and conservatives aren't as insane as communists. Look at how much of a disaster the Malheur Wildlife Refuge incident turned out to be

True, but I would still imagine that defending a power plant isn't something that can be easily fucked up from the inside

Cruz and Kasich arent the issue and trump isnt either

Itd be someone who truly wants to change our basic rights and give more power to someone other than the american people that DOES NOT have our best interests at heart, like the UN

Also american miltary training isnt like Russia with dog eat dog, it wouldnt work effetively
theyd desert once they have to open fire on potential insurgents

Love her round ass.

that was a single small protest
not a full swing rebellion

Also I live in the fucking applicaian mountains m8, it might as fucking well be a jungle

Even more of a chance that the military wouldn't mind gunning down a bunch of rebels.

One word my friend creativity,war is also a place for innovation. Plus you never know if you have rogue soldiers with you

>gets absolutely BTFO beyond any recovery or possible back peddling
>hurr y u so triggered m8

Good lad, WV reporting it

The forest is more cozy than anything. I don't think I'd compare the backyard to the jungle. We aren't that swampy, and there aren't giant fucking maneating centipedes around here

Try fighting a war in this with a professional army
the british sure did and they got their asses kicked by a bunch of irregulars

true its not swampy but its thick, lakes everywhere and the moutians are all over the place

The Brits didn't fight in the Appalachians, if I recall correctly. And war back then was different than now, they used to fight in rows of soldiers

I thought there was a whole scene of a bunch of forest irregulars who managed to encircle a british officer and his troops on a hill in the thick of the applacians
the guy said he'd never leave that hill and got shot and was buried there

Remember when they had to shut down Boston looking for to retards that set off a pipe bomb
Now imagine something like tat happening every day
Not many shekels are going to be collected in taxes

imagine this happening on major roadways in the US

All over with IEDs just fucking everywhere

you know i fucking love this place

Meet new people, learn new things

Be lewder, now.

Why make this thread over and over

That's not the point I'm making. If Phok-dem and his farmer friends can BTFO the US military, what makes you think that Cleetus et al can't do the same given that they've been training to use those guns since they could walk? Same question with Abdul al-goatfuck; how come cave-dwelling, ak-wielding, goat fuckers were able to have the US renounce its objectives?

> willing to die for something opposed to "COME N GIT SUM"
>Willing to die for goatfucking

Now Idk how you miss this, but you even say they are "willing to die for"..Doesn't matter what comes after the for: guns, liberty, dildos for OP. It doesn't matter. Time and time again have underdogs come out on top, solely due to sheer willpower.
Winning a war isn't solely about fulfilling your objectives, but also making sure that your enemy can't fulfill his.

>Nerds in a computer room are more difficult to capture than a guy flying in the air.
AF security is a joke, man.

Autism

True, but it still isn't much of a place for ragtags to survive. Winters around get brutal if you aren't accustomed to it, and it takes a single spark to start a fire larger than most countries

Didn't know that

>Hillary and Democrats potentially want to restrict gun control or remove the sale of firearms in America entirely
>All under the guise of civil liberties
>That's all clearly bullshit, when she could be attempting to disarm Americans when she and her government remove the Welfare state

She doesn't care about the safety of Americans she just doesn't want the public to have an armed uprising happening against her, how does it feel the Welfare state is what caused America to crash and burn but is also keeping it together?

Are you visiting America? When do you go back to Norway?

itd certianly be easier for the locals than the military since we've been here for countless generations
Look m8, the only way the goverment could actively fight the rebels without any chance of moles or deserters is if the UN got directly involved on the side of the gov

If these are ultra-nationalists, I don't think they'd want to choose civilian targets, unless they were like supremacists or something

And when did I say I was faking anything? Again, go to one of those threads if you want to be a retard, you'll be in good company

Why go into these threads and spaz out then, if you know what's in them? Sup Forums isn't your safe space, so please follow the advice I've given to others and fuck off, if you aren't going to do anything but scream "SAGE" like an idiot.

?

Utter fantasy

just plant them when you know that the military is using the highway, thats why we built the damn things

And if the US military is using civilians as meat shields theyd desert for sure

Did I ever say we need to get rid of guns, you sandnigger?

Ah so you're just for """"""""""""""""""""sensible"""""""""""""""""""" gun control.

Remind me how that Clinton assault weapons ban worked out?

>based mummy

Are you idiots blind or did you just not read what I've written?

I'm not for any gun control. All I said as that having guns just to protect yourself from the government is pointless since you're going up against the entire military and some law enforcement.

If you wanna keep guns for that though, go ahead, you're just retarded for thinking that a rebellion will be successful