LITERALLY SHUT IT DOWN LMAO

infowars.com/shut-it-down-reuters-orders-cameraman-to-kill-positive-trump-footage/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VUAI9Ce9RL0
breitbart.com/radio/2016/08/01/pat-caddell-on-cooked-reuters-poll-never-in-my-life-have-i-seen-a-news-organization-do-something-so-dishonest/
youtube.com/watch?v=8ZuCoTZpgnQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SHUT

IT

the meme is growing.

JEWING INTENSIFIES

This is a war guys not just an election

>SHUT IT DOWN
post merchants

I thought Reuters was one of the more impartial and reputable news agencies

Drudge used "shut it down" for the link hahahahahahahahaha

Meme magic in action.

kek on their twitter account not many weeks ago they had a muslim man as banner.

Trump should police the media once he is president, fine them billions for every count of bias.

a good man AND Trump voter?
not on my watch.

abstract merchant

I'm starting to think that we will be building the wall on the wrong border.

Oy vey those goyim know

You should definitely build a wall on both borders

Build a wall in the mediterranean sea please.

And on the belgian border

This comes to mind

that's pretty classy

youtube.com/watch?v=VUAI9Ce9RL0

There is nothing inherently wrong with bias. Everyone has some bias. Every decision one makes it life is based on your own personal preferences and experience.

What the (((media))) is doing goes so far beyond bias, it is outright propaganda. Lying. Deception. They aren't simply reporting things with a slant favorable to their own likes and dislikes... they're literally fabricating falsehoods, and hiding truths.

[abstraction intensifies]

The cognitive dissonance... It's too much.

crooked hillary and crooked media

breitbart.com/radio/2016/08/01/pat-caddell-on-cooked-reuters-poll-never-in-my-life-have-i-seen-a-news-organization-do-something-so-dishonest/
>“They not only changed their formula, to put Hillary ahead. They went back and changed the results, for a week of results where Trump was ahead, and then they turned those into Hillary leads,” said Caddell. “They also erased all the former polling off the site. They didn’t tweak their procedure – they cooked it.”

>“Never in my life have I seen a news organization, and a supposedly reputable poll, do something so dishonest,” Caddell continued. “What they have done is, they decided the people who said, ‘oh, I’m never for someone’ – oh, those must be Hillary votes. They used to be Trump voters.”

>“This is what the media is willing to do, to try to elect her,” Caddell said. “This poll is nothing but a part of a media offensive. In the 45 years since I was a child, in top-level presidential campaigns, I have never seen the media on such a jihad, and so involved in hiding facts, and not following up. This is a crisis of democracy, what the press is now doing.”

Better yet, just annex Belgium. It's pretty much a non-country anyway.

Rare (((merchant))) thread.

I couldn't hear shit. How do we know that's what was said?

literally

>man handling a jew
Wow, what based country is that?

It's Israel and you know it chaim

>hey rabbi, whatchya doin?

Reuters is one of those news agencies that appears impartial when you're bluepilled.

I also thought they were the most reputable news source until I actually opened my eyes.

Fucking meme magic how does it work

Cuck /pol is just now talking about this? Full /pol hashed through this topic a couple of days ago. Goddamned people, get your shit together.

Stop posting that ugly boy.

This. A million times this.

Death to the crooked (((MEDIA)))

But she's beautiful.

>she

" IV league "

Those rumours are merely silver tongue lies.

>(((reuters)))
>I wonder who might be behind this news agency

too abstract for me
what is the next step
just a blank png named "merchant.png"

i'll just post a classic one.

ok it works like this... goblins harvest broken dreams and suffering to make pixie dust to sell to gnomes who run on treadmills at wall street to power the stock tickers...

every one knows this. what they dont know is the gnomes go see prostitutes when the markets are down for their region and all the prostitutes nimphs because nobody wants to fuck a female gnome. nimphs have pixie dust snorted off their asses and get butt fucked by the gnomes

while that happens the nimphs are shit posting because pretending the gnomes arent dirty old guys who make them sick cost extra and gnomes are cheap skates. so the nimphs wander the web

gnomes high on pixie dust can bend reality to their will slightly. a whole army of those little fuckers high on pixie dust butt fucking nimphs who happen to see the same meme on a laptop screen that a nimph is wandering the web on makes it real

MAGA

It was posted here when it happened. There have been threads about it since.

Stop shilling your fagchan.

nymphs

Can't have a border around a country that doesn't exist

>mfw Judaizing Christians use fucking prayer shawls and Jewish Bibles

>mfw the same people say Catholics follow dead traditions of men

Im seriously convinced meme magic is real. Praise KEK! Memes for The Meme God!

I dont watch TV all that much, why does CNN MSNC etc censore repulicans good doings so it favoirs the left?

They're always leftists and I dont quite get why besides Hillary making a deal with the TV channels.

Any reason why they particularly satisfy the left?

MAGA

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZuCoTZpgnQ

BUMP FOR \POL\ MEDIA TAKE OVER.

HAHAHA STUPID JOURNALISTS.

What news agency can I still trust Sup Forums?

Euronews?

It saddens me that I can only cancel cable tv once.

RT

trust Sup Forums and nobody else.

how sad is that?

I don't believe this. The media wouldn't lie to people.

The memes are walking among us.

>literally the propaganda arm of the Kremlin
its better than a lot of others but still very biased

nothing to see here, movealong

>impartial and reputable (((news agencies)))

come back, rose ;_;