Carnage #14 storytime

Since it wasn't done yesterday, I'll do it now.

thanks OP!

You're welcome.

b-u-m-p

Fuck yes

great cover yet again

Ooooh yeah.

Would Cletus fight an Elder God for shit's and giggles?

awww yeah

I always kinda like it when someone knows they are being mind controlled and is just 'well, I guess this is my life now, then'

Some of this art is kinda rough, but this is still a damn good ride

so I'm guessing that whatever celestial being made the star stone is what defeated Cthon last time.

On a related note, is there any connection between the star stone and the moon stone, or are they completely unrelated objects of power?

You're losing her to the magical Italian lesbian, Eddie.

Chthon's not imprisoned, he's in his own dimension.

But Chthon uses vagina magic now.

>the god who defeated and sealed Cthon was also Cthon

He technically is imprisoned though, as long as the Demogorge is around he can't safely enter the physical world, same goes for Set.

First he's gang raped by frog women, now this.

> Red Slayer (of mutants)

so how long until Wanda gets put on a bus and Wiccan becomes the new Scarlet Witch?

The Star stone is the condensed essence of a god from another realm, he had nothing to do with Atum devouring the fallen elder gods.

cool, thanks

The Star stone is connected to the moonstone, in that they're both part of the life stone tree along with the bloodstone, Spinx's Ka stone, Dr. Spectrum's power prism, Basilisk's alpha stone, and Blue Diamond's blue diamond,

huh. sounds pretty interesting. Is there any specific story or run that goes into the relationship between all of them, or have they always just been sort of spread out doing their own things and only occasionally crossing paths?

Yep.

They might've covered it in one of the Thunderbolts runs, but I'm not sure.

he'd probably fight it for the chance of putting 'killed an elder god' on his list of murderous accomplishments

Aren't reptile people Set's shtick?

these are frog people. it's different

>Marvel has no good books they said

He did it in Axis.

Really like this book, if you took the symbiotes out you wouldn't guess this is a capecomic.

As much as I like it though, I still wish they'd give us just a bit of Toxin's thoughts to read. I've been wating for his Eddieless opinion on the Blackheart incident and Pat's death, and if something of his time as a hero still remains.

soo are they rare pepes ?

I guess?

one thing I noticed is that if you tweaked the story a little it would work fine as a Venom vs Carnage movie.

And soon Chthon will unleash his rock hard abs upon the world of man once more.

So are Carnage and Chthon going to be killed off? It looks likely to me.

If Chaos Magic is, according to James Robinson, "Woman Magic" now, what do Chthon and Shuma Gorath use?

Don't hug me, I'm Chthon. The resemblance is uncanny.

> Skinny guy in blue Cloak, who either looks like a granite man, or a weird alien.

> Buffs up to become muscle Chthulu cosplayer.

seems more likely that Cthon will take back the mojo he gave Carnage, then get sealed up again by the good guys+carnage doing the last step of the banishing ritual himself because he ain't nobody's pawn.
Stinger shot: Carnage reveals Cthon 'missed a spot' and he's still lost his sonic vulnerability

Probably next year. It's not a case of if, it's when. Why else would they do the Natalya retcon?

Thank you