Now that the dust has settled, how shit was it?

Now that the dust has settled, how shit was it?

Very. Just watch Prince of Darkness instead.

i cant remember, were there actually any monsters in it or was it just 100% actors working on their demo reels?

It wasn't very good, but I liked the monsters and practical effects.

I liked it.

Alternatively, watch From Beyond.

It was alright, I wouldn't watch it again. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone unless they were REALLY into HP Lovecraft.

Yeah there were a few mutated monsters in it. It's one of those films were the last few seconds of the ending was the most exciting and interesting part of the entire film.

the void was clearly unfinished and the producers just put together whatever footage they had.

Good start but ending was high-school-film-club-tier crappy. Actually, I think most high school students probably could come up with a better ending.

Dial it back a bit kiddo.

>now that the dust has settled

only female landwhale sheeple say that, you morbidly obese braindead moron

>dial back the truth

notsureiffragilegirlscoutoraltfakenewsfag.jpg

I thought it was pretty fucking good until they went down into the basement. Started losing interest then.

That's what I meant. It started good but then it went downhill.

Started off interesting for the first 15 minutes then i immediately lost interest in it
>the film tries so hard to make you attach to the characters, but they were absolutely boring and stale
>the character reactions were simply exaggerated and comical
>the tension was cringeworthy they obviously aimed to make you uncomfortable but you end up finding it laughable
>the pace was disjointed
>deaths were boring and because of the reasons above they didnt have any impact what so ever
>those 2 guys from the beginning gave you the impression that they knew what was going on but they dont have a slight clue either
>dialogues were really highschool drama tier
>the doctor's motives were really stupid and his reveal seemed like it was pulled out of the writer's ass
>good visuals and and impressive oldschool practical effects
>nice settings

This film is a good example of what is wrong with the formats of film and tv. Its build up was really nice and had me craving more, but then it remembered its a film and thus had to speed things along which made it all go down hill. This could have been addressed by making multiple films but that would scare away some viewers and might not even address the issues of length by being too sort for multiple films or even too long to keep people coming back. Now if it was a tv show (even a mini series) it could have addressed its pacing problem (pacing isn't the right word but its as close as I can think of) then it would have to contend with its budget, rating, time slot, commercial cuts, episode length, series length (in terms of filling a defined amount of time and the ability to attract an audience), and viewer attrition.

That's a terrible poster

You're just mad your groin isn't a doorway of blinding light that is full of tentacles and oozes blood.

MEDIOCRE

No, I'm "mad" that the poster fucking sucks.

Shame they wasted such great effects on this trash.