Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

joe rogan looks like a fat ugly mexican woman

which is odd because he eats so healthy

>el yucateco habanero
my man

when did he say that?

youtube bullshit is allowed on this board, and now podcast bullshit is?

just make fucking /cel/ already jesus christ, what is Hero doing, it's so god damn simple.

Keep clinging to your dying media.

Are you new here? Sup Forums has been the designated audio entertainment unofficial home for years.

>such a strange, strange concept
youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M

it's been like this for a while

i never not kek lmfao

Howard stern threads used to be a daily thing from 2006 to 2009ish. How new?

*still sucks your dick regardless*

Are you implying that eggs are not healthy?

bilzerian ep

i'm not an insecure cishet white male dude bro so i don't watch this pos garbage content :)

>cishet
>het
>rogan

nah brah i love eggs

Asians aren't human

I think he probably has a few talking points that he wants to discuss in an episode, and he could tell that the current conversation he was on wasn't going anywhere, so he moved onto the next.

It's always cancer that complains.

dude

Joe Rogan is a national treasure

>6 eggs
i'm not even big and i eat like this and everyone shames me for it.

Podcasts are on YouTube you retard

Somebody post the copypasta.

didn't like the one with the google guy. trying to stretch 3 hours out of ONE topic gets really repetitive/redundant fast

6 eggs aren't that much food, provided that you don't stuff your face with toast.

This is turning my stomach. Those eggs are a fucking disaster. The whites aren't fully cooked, so they're gloopy and falling apart. That pool of liquid under them will make the bread on the right soggy as fuck. Other than that, I would totally get wired into this.

I think that liquid's mostly the fat he fried them in, eggwhites look fine desuyo. Really good on bread but hella bad for you.

There's only 80 calories per egg, plus or minus 200 for the oil of butter

6*80 = 480 + ~100 from the oil + ~100 from a piece of toast + ~100 from fruit = ~800 kcal. A good, hearty breakfast.

Egg yolks don't have as much cholesterol as people think they do. Bread's bad for you, depending on what kind you're having. One slice of my favourite bread = 6 slices of shitty weightless wholemeal bread. Fucking sucks.

Soaking the bread with the oil you fry the eggs in is what I was referring to. Drain that shit, yo.

That's a little much assuming you're on a normal 2k diet. Two eggs is enough.

looks tasty but incredibly unwieldy. also the bread isnt really toasted despite his claim to the contrary.

fucking normies

Meh. Depends on whether you like having dinner or not. I usually forgo it in favor of two light snacks in the afternoon. Also, there's the intermittent fasting fags, of course.

>2k diet
Some people aren't built like grandmothers, and require more sustenance. If I ate 2,000 calories a day on my workout regime, I'd be dead.

dont forget the regular O&A and Ricky Gervais threads as well

okay fatty

Who is this guy and why should I care about him?
I know he interviewed some infamous anti-SJW people, but that's about it.
t. not American

>normies
You're a normie, you just don't have any friends.

Some of us are fat fucks who want to lose couple of pounds. 2k per day means you can lose weight and work out without running the risk of starving yourself.

I'm a boxer, dummy.

sweet comeback bro

sure you are butterbean

yeah it felt like they just kept going in circles. i cut it off at around the 45 min mark.

So this is why asians are so yellow

when did he say this

no activated almonds?

runny eggs are superior in taste to cooked through eggs this is not debatable even omelettes are supposed to be slightly runny

Posting culinary kino

fuck this jew lover

All that marijuana is finally triggering the depression.

Just say no, dummies.

He has got to have some clogged arteries coming down the pipeline.

Rogan is kino, fuck off

What the actual fuck is he doing to his eggs

These all make me wanna gag. I wouldnt want to be Joe's toilet desu can you imagine

I don't find his food pics appealing either. Runny eggs aren't my thing, I like them well cooked.

That's pretty good. I've had fettuccine made from marrow once and have craved it ever since.

Saved to favourites! Best laugh i've had this week

I find myself bouncing back and forth between hating and kind of liking Joe. On the one hand every time he opens his mouth its just a slew of sentences strung together that sometimes make sense but it's clear he's just trying to sound clever.

On the other hand though he's a pretty great interviewer he lets his guests talk and dominate the conversation and he'll change the subject if it stops being interesting.

>stacked cholesterol is healthy.

t. Amerifat.

Zucchini noodles are pretty tasty desu. Sauté that shit in some garlic and chili pepper flake infused olive oil, sprinklle some fresh Parmesan and thyme. FUGGEDDA BOUDDIT

Forget it, Anonymous. While it has been proven that eggs contain cholesterol, it hasn't been shown that they raise blood serum cholesterol.

>I like to pretend I know things about something I've never looked into
t. Retard.

Totally edible isn't really a shining review for food.

>dietary Cholesterol=blood cholesterol

Kys retard

>Thinking eggs aren't healthy

Are you a fucking chicken bro

What the fuck is up with him and mayonnaise though?

ur dust particles through space anyway myaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

Childhood is idolising Joe. Adulthood is realising Eddie makes more sense.

>smoked cheese with sour (sic) kraut and jalanenos (sic)
does he get stoned out of his mind before he comes up with shit like this for breakfast?

lotta egg industry shills ITT

end of what? if he's talking about life, then he's a retard, almost like someone in their 20's saying that

Okay now without hair

>that generic hot sauce they have at every mexican restaurant

bullshit

What's your favorite bread

This

>workout regime

Spoken like a true dyel

why would i give a shit about this dense weedhead. he's an absolutely terrible interviewer

wow it took until this post for me to realise that cishet is cis-het and not cish-et. i thought it was just an insult trannies use akin to manlet but for cis whitey

>american cuisine

Would Rogan approve of Jack's eggs?

>when you didn't get your protein macros for the day

I miss those threads.

What happened to them?

I'm sure Joe gets his insides tested by a doctor. If 20 eggs a day was bad then he would know.

This is actually the standard protein-heavy lifter diet. It can actually be the best diet for you if you're a daily lifter and you have ample cardio (he does).

They've figured out some new things about cholesterol in the last 20 years, namely if you're active with regular cardio and if you don't have a huge BMI, dietary cholesterol tends not to "stick" if you will. It gets filtered out of the body.

However, if you're a chunky guy, that many eggs eaten regularly will gum up your arteries pretty quickly.