Her choice, not yours

If she wants to dress this way and live this way, it's her choice. Who are you to decide what SHE should do? It's not your life. Leave women alone for fuck sake.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rOF89felo0E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>1 post by a fucking leaf

My privilege is officially checked

Sorry for being such a shitlord

>I can increase my chances of getting raped if I wan to and you cant stop me!!!

>omg why did I get raped? :(

>filename

Can you even into shitpost?

(((Anonymous)))

If I wants to dick her and penice her , it's I choice. Who are you to decide what I should do? It's not your life. Leave the penice alone for fuck sake

>defends exposing clothes
>still defends muslims
choose one.

You are cancer.

As long as she concent, I don't see what's the problem... Why do people want to control other people lifes so much?

this desu, if they dont wanna be raped, they shouldnt go out like that

Only betalords have a problem with this actually. A real man can happily show his prize gf off to everyone without having to fear that she'll jump on the next dick she sees.

This is why muslims are so adamant at keeping their womens wrapped in garbage bags.

Lol just because you dress sexy doesnt mean you want to get raped. Maybe she just like to be sexy and respected for being herself, can't you accept that?

>shit tier thread
>leaf

Makes sense

Why not teach men to not rape instead?

>concent
>lifes

Fucking proxy cunt

you can teach a nigger

>what are laws?

*can't

can't*

If I was her father, it would be my choice as where the fuck is she going to get the money for those clothes? Not from me?

Where is she going to get the idea to dress like that without a television and without public education? Neither of which I would ever have her involved with.

She would never have slut ass friends. If she wants to leave home and be a whore I would seriously come up with some mind fuck punishments to get her to system shock herself into behaving right.

>didn't mention anything about your argument
>just pointing out that Canadians can use proper grammar and spelling in English

Your autism must be crippling

>he doesnt understand that women dressing like this are LITERALLY sending other (better) males a signal of mating availability

I dont allow my bitch to dress like that, except for me.

Have you the same feelings with that ?

So its either almost naked or baged from head to toes? What about the middle ground?

Kill yourself. Pliz.

you can't have both muslims and women dressed like that within the same society, if you cannot understand this simple fact then you need medical assistance:
youtube.com/watch?v=rOF89felo0E

insecure manlet detected

If they ruin the society that they are part of, then it is my life that's affected.

I am a white male, and women must submit to the will of a MAN.

>Leave women alone for fuck sake.
Oh I do, because I have absolutely no interest in a whore that dresses like that.
But it's also my choice to ignore her and never approach her, yet somehow that's "evil" and "oppressive"
Here's your (you)

While I know OP is just MaplePosting, your post is just silly. Everyone knows there is no choice involved in anything in life for muzzies.

Westerners only have a pretense of a choice, between Pepsi and Coke, though.

a fucking feminazi leaf

Thanks for your input, Grampy.

Time to change the Depends.

We are telling her to dress modestly because frankly we have a bevy of human history that shows its been happening in civilized society for ages. For example, if you read Seneca's "on the shortness of life" you will see that even in Ancient Rome 2,000 years ago, people dressed promiscuously with the intent on being lustful

all fine with me as long as she does not get one Penny in other peoples' tax money and also pays her health insurance herself.

T. Mohamed

I didn't say anything about that yet. I personally don't want either. Everyone should just dress modestly. Nice try though, Luigi

>LEAF

I don't care about religion.
Burqa hide everything, so it's less sexy than OP's girl.

>It's her choice.
It's the Jews' choice. They made her this way. She was brainwashed.

If you need to rape anyone that show a little skin you need to get help......

It is haram. She must be punished severely.

>leaf

whenever I see a leaf now I assume it's some leftist cuck automatically, blame your other nationals. I honestly am not bothered by clothes like that either, living near the beach I've seen people dressed like that all my life anyway.

I never mentioned rape you autist

Yes, dressing that way IS her choice.

The way others react to her for dressing that way is her consequence.