What are the odds humans are incapable of perceiving a vast realm occurring all around them?

What are the odds humans are incapable of perceiving a vast realm occurring all around them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u4z6RMMIGeI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synergetics_(Fuller)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

N-nothing

we can perceive them we just need some substances that are in most places banned thanks to the governments, these substancese are available to the public however they're dangerous so be warned, shrooms can fuck you up man

I've wondered that. The fact that we're conscious, and we experience life through our senses and thoughts alone, yet there are billions of other consciousnesses they we can only infer exist, makes me wonder if there are things that exist, but we are unable to infer them.

Nyarlathotep a shit
Hastur a best

I was thinking the same thing recently. Imagine trying to explain stars and planets to a dog.

What is there is something all around us that are brains just have no way of processing?

100%
The Jews are not even out of this world. They're Lovecraftian horrors from another dimension that only barely pass for humans. They're not humans. It's just your mind trying to make up for the information that your brain simply can't comprehend. You see cosmic horrors, but your brain says that it's a vaguely human shaped thing.

This is the true red pill

I remember being 17

>What are the odds humans are incapable of perceiving a vast realm occurring all around them?
We wouldn't be able to know the chances.

Assuming flesh and bone is able to perceive it and we simply did not develop the capacity, pretty low. Anything that was able to perceive something on that level would out compete everything that couldn't.

Why should we even care about things impossible to sense?

wow

*tips fedora*

What if we found a way. We could unlock the missing pieces of our creation or see into the eyes of God.

That assumes they operate on the same food chain as we do.

I mean you could get all occult about it and say they're anti-memetic beings that use use for food gradually.

We can harness things we can't sense.(Radio signals, for one)

What's exciting is the possibility of something we can't sense, or have the instruments to detect, but still exists in a way that, provided the knowledge, we could influence.

>hallucinate
>think it's, like, the real reality, man

I hate you people

We aren't meant to

Best to ignore it.

Impossible to say. However, we have no reason to believe another realm exists.

Not that user, but it's not necessarily a fedora sentiment.

Let's assume that there is a race of beings which exist beyond human comprehension and which is also physically undetectable by any human technology. Now what? That's the end of the thought exercise because you can't go any farther. Because, if by definition no human or human-conceptualized invention can perceive them, then there is literally no impact on us that we could possibly discern. It's like asking "what if anime is real in another parallel universe", there really isn't an answer because there really isn't a question.

It's not happening shut the fuck up.

Maybe the world, just maybe, is exactly as you see it

I mean we already have one we could only sense by its effects on the surroundings, dark matter. Whos to say there aren't entire planets made of it with their own life.

there's a 100% chance that there are aspects and viewpoints of reality we are unable to sense.

there's a 99% chance that those aspects and views are completely trivial.

Not even being edgy.

It's not like we experience things as they really are. The methods of organizing experience are only through space and time. If there are other ways, it'd be impossible to know.

Doppel is superior girl

Even if we can't see them we can't touch them either so basically, they aren't there.

>What are the odds humans are incapable of perceiving a vast realm occurring all around them?

Considering that our brain is wired in a way to be incapable of discerning time and space as a single entity, plus thousands more of euristic evolutionary glitches in our perception, then i'd say the odds are pretty high

That's what she said.

Dark matter isnt real moron at least in the way you PERCEIVE it

can't see ultraviolet light bitch ass nigger

99.9999999999%

We can only percieve so much of the light spectrum, its not crazy to think that there could be elements completely foreign and unknown to us or our tech

Nigga I played Bloodborne

Ah but isn't observation of effects a first step in perceiving? Consider how we haven't precisely determined what causes the interactions from gravity, but we obviously notice its effects. Dark matter just is a current hypothesis to explain the seeming lack of mass in the galaxy to cause the current gravitational behavior.

Omg spectrums of light we dont need to see. Must be aliens or some other hyperdimensional beings

about the same odds as you eating a salad without putting little tiny bacon double cheeseburgers in it

No they are humans. Human from hundred of years from now. To enter galactic community you have to fill certain criteria and they failed miserably. You see jews are little greys. They abused centuries of genetic and cybernetic modification, becoming feeble insect like being with little to no concern for one another. They went back in time, to mars, trying to start all over there. I did not go so well as mars was already inhabited. It ended up with mars being glassed and the few of them surviving moving here with the jews. Since then they've been trying to subvert us to their own sickening ways.

I'm high.

Before dark matter is was the ether realm. Itll just be something else later that mightbhelp us develope new tech, but not teach is the secrets of the universe

Even if we can't the being above us also cannot percieve the vast realm around them.

It's an infinite regress, it's null

> Salad with tiny bacon double burgers in it
This is a fantastic idea.
" Cowboy salad:" something like that. Why has no one ever combined sliders and salad?

>when nobody actually reads the source material and goes off of popculture memes and anime

do... do those exist?
Where can i buy them?

Followers of Abraham are shallow, brainwashed and short sighted idjits who are concerned solely with the material world, for the benefits of their overlords.

Dharmic, Tao and Shinto cultures on the other hand, place more emphasis on intellectual and higher pursuits in life, to become aware of what is the universe and what is the cycle of life. Unfortunately, even they are being overwritten by shallow, wanton materialism and are degenerating into loud, gaudily dressed monkeys busy masturbating.

Vibrations we can't feel.

How do you know it's not like a fourth dimension. Are you denying the second and first dimensions?

Vast. most of the universe is made of a kind of matter we literally know nothing about beyond the fact it must be there. The entirety of baryonic (read: normal) matter is just foam floating on top of a vast sea of unknown substance.

There's also elements completely foreign to us that could exist in "idea space."

Video games as an example, are fucking phenomenal is you think about it. As an art form they're still being developed, and there are types of experiences that are possible to create, but nobody has had the idea for yet. Dota could have been created in some form in the early 90s. We just didn't have the developed "idea space" for it.

Also, learning new things actively expands your subjective experience of the world.

Please read The Bible.

Salaburgers when?

>Hastur
>not Yog-Sothoth
Pleb

The problem I see is getting the sliders to stay together on the salad.

No, thanks. I don't want my brain to rot.

I like trippy threads like this.

God has his own creator too, an uncaused cause is impossible

Dude, theology can be surprisingly rigorous.

Not everything makes sense.
Not everything has to.

Yea man, nothing helps grow a mind like being proud of your ignorance. Are you proud you only speak one language?

333% youtube.com/watch?v=u4z6RMMIGeI

An infinite string of creation is also impossible. You need to realize that God exists outside the very laws of this universe (The Bible says God exists outside of time). You are just struggling to hold to this universe.

DUDE

I grew up in Dharmic culture, and I have interacted with enough Abrahamitards to know what y'all are about. Sure, I could read the Bible and then apply some very liberal interpretation of what really is just a stringent set of rules to pretend that it's all new age and accepting and inclusive. Absolutes are pathetic and dangerous. I know it is impossible for Abrahamitards to fathom the concept, so I won't bother asking you to read about Dharmic and Tao philosophy.

> Are you proud you only speak one language?

I speak 3 fluently, 1 fairly and can understand 1 fairly.

Nothing impossible
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synergetics_(Fuller)

The Universe
>time and space are actually a singular concept
>true emptiness doesn't exist while virtual particles can
>governed by probability mechanics

Humans
>I subscribe to the only religion. I am the mouth of god.

It is true that the very thing that create timespace would exist outside of timespace

the very thing that created cause and effect could exist outside of cause and effect

Is an uncaused cause has no logical basis though

Absolutes make a nation strong. Absolutes give a man an idea and an enemy and you take over the globe while pacifists cower.

kewl

>odds

more like guarantee

Mankind has no clue what occurs amongst the stars, we are but idiot children.

Nice factual rejection. Maybe if you could hold to absolute logical acceptance then you would be able to learn.

this

If this is the case then why do people find it so hard to accept that this external, natural force could be conscious.

ok, we need to define "sense" here

how do we know the keyboards we're touching are real and being "sensed"? - is it because our minds make it real and that they were wired so that touch, vision, smell, etc would occur upon interaction with photons and solid matter? If so, then our ability to sense is limited to what our minds make real in terms of physical senses (as well as bitch ass nigger ultraviolet n sheet).

So, because something cannot be sensed - does that make it unreal? No, because UV was discovered, along with other things we can sense with technology.

But, in order for technology to "sense" it, and by proxy take fruition in our minds - it must be real first.

Now how do we prove what is real and what is unreal? With science.

All this magic mumbo jumbo is just a few vocab words for psychology: confirmation bias, bizarreness effect, curiosity motivation, and just an overall desire for something out-of-the-norm to happen. Its why we get off to sci-fi and fantasy.

Absolutism is illogical, and stems from a fairly irrational, emotional response. Although I doubt you'll figure that out any time soon. But please, give me more of these "facts" you're talking about.

See you, see you, wizard! See he who walks behind.

My friend dies after mainlining one marijuana. His dad also works for Microsoft.

pargon pargon pargon

You need more than just eternity and force to create consciousness, you need complexity. Our brains are the most complex objects in the universe, more complex than our Sun.

Gravity by itself will not create consciousness.

Is it possible that there is a series of particle reaction patterns that copy the particle reaction patterns in your brain? Maybe, but it would only be for a split second until the pattern is overwhelmed by the heat of the sun and destroyed.

If absolutism is illogical why does it rule?

>glassed
Spotted the halofag

We can pretty fucking much discerning time its the fourth dimension we invented ourself..merely deprecated tool

Time and space are one in the same.

Cool Clock, Canuck!

The only thing you dont understand yet that is of importance is that we are all the same fucking thing everything else is irrelevant.. you not a special snow flake YOU are EVERYTHING !

Glassing has been a term for nuclear bombardment for far far longer than Halo has been a thing.
Atomic glass has been well known since Trinity

>you are the same as that fucking leaf

POTTERY

What ever you said Barbra !
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon

>its important to know that nothing is important!

Wew lad, enjoy your nihilism and lack of convictions

Might as well neck yourself now nerd, nothing matters and it won't matter, right?

Is the universe itself not a complex entity ruled by simple laws, just like our brain? Who's to say all the information created in the universe isn't part of it's brain? For all we know the universe could be capable of reacting to internal threats and we just don't notice because it moves very, very slowly relative to us.

If you believe that the universe is completely made up of 1 dimensional strings, you could argue that those strings make up the fabric of the universes consciousness.

>matter
kok

>implying consciousness should be stripped down to its fundamental components

I can take a bike and take off its wheels and bars and shit and its no long a bike. I just have a bunch of parts. I can do the same thing with anything - this is called analysis.

Why the fuck does it matter what something is made up of? We always consider the whole.

100% this

Anyone claiming not so has never done a significant amount of mushrooms or other psychedelics

I mean you could yell I'm wrong but all it tells me is you haven't done a big enough portion.

It's not hallucinations, it's expanding your perception of the universe beyond the normal capability of the 5 senses. Once you reach this stage it's absolutely mind changing and you would not spout ignorant shit like 'muh hallucinations' ITT

>mfw all these Americans take shit quality mushrooms and see some colours

nope

100%. Human vision doesn't see all things. I can provide you a simple example.

Dandelions are actually perceived differently by us because we can't see their full color depth. Dandelions are actually little Japanese flags.

extremely high since reality is mathematical

Neutral faggots are the worst type of faggot

>Hurr but did you guys know we're all made of stardust and we're all the same thing, therefore all of this is meaningless

Like I said, kill yourself if nothing matters.

Nahh dude, hol up! WE WUZ DIAMONDS N STAR DUST N SHIIEEETTT!

I aint neutral you need lots of lectures before you understand I just dont know were to start with you miss south Carolina 2007..

I would say that it is some /x/ tier bullshit.
Dont forget to sage.

start with that

>you need lots of indoctrination to give up on finding meaning in life
Good post leaf, well memed, your 'lecture' boils down to 'everything is carbon!' And you're justifying your plebian existence with pop science bullshit that actually has nothing to do with how you can't love anything and don't know what real emotions are.

You should just stop trying to use memes because you're not fooling anyone

Also you should just kill yourself, you're far enough along in the indoctrination that nothing short of a thumbprint would bring you out.

we don't see radiation so there are no odds there is certainty