“they shouted, ‘Guilty! Guilty!’ like the religious zealots in Game Of Thrones chanting...

> “they shouted, ‘Guilty! Guilty!’ like the religious zealots in Game Of Thrones chanting, ‘Shame! Shame!’ while Cersei Lannister walked back to the Red Keep.”

Thoughts?

google.com/amp/s/www.avclub.com/hillary-clinton-compares-herself-to-cersei-lannister-b-1810129904/amp

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kys phoneposter

What is there to think about? Cersei and Hillary are both villains in their respective situations.

Did she willingly make that comparison? Does she understand what it means? Who the fuck really wrote that book? Will Hillary every take a substantial stand against cattle rustlers?

Cersei won though. Hillary didn't.

She's obviously never watched Game of Thrones so it just shows someone else wrote the book for her.

>she—like Cersei—had to endure thousands of people cheering about how much they hate her because a corrupt, old man told them it was the thing to do

im convinced that normies dont actually watch this fucking show

how does cersei have any moral high ground on the high sparrow? the woman who had people murdered for finding out about her incestuous relationship, murdering her own husband, having her own incestuous bastard take the throne, inciting a war that consumed the entire country. how retarded are people these days?

>/hillary-clinton-compares-herself-to-cersei-lannister

Her PR team needs to be replaced, holy shit.

Through a contrived plot that magic'd away all of her enemies, just like Hillary almost won via rigging.

Yeah, sure, make that comparision. I have nothing against it

Proof of our culture.

>politics

So is Trump Jon Snow then? He's protecting a wall after all

I doubt she wrote the book or watched the show, probably just directed some fucking moron
>Throw in a pop culture reference and compare it to how badly I was treated
>Like what?
>How about that GOT the kids are all watching? Find a strong female character from it that was wronged and compare it to me

obviously

>contrived
>magic'd
We've known about wildfire (and more importantly, the caches under the city) for fucking years now.

So does that make Jeb Dany?

There's just the right amount of wildfire under the Sept to blow it all up? No one thought of putting up security or how about this, REMOVING IT FROM UNDER THE SEPT considering people besides Cersei know it exists?

In the books, they even make it clear that there is no wildfire under the Sept of Baelor.

The Red Keep is full of secret passageways and tunnels, some likely going straight under the Sept. Whether or not the wildfire was removed, or if there was too much or too little, the fact remains that there are caverns where they used to be.
All you would have to do is fill it back up.

>people call cersei the mad queen
>now compare her to hillary

And she did this without any power and loyalists besides Qyburn and his little kids and the zombie Mountain? No one noticed something was going on to set up the wildfire? Dumb as fuck and not happening in the books.

I agree with you on the books, but there's a scene in the show where Qyburn tells her the caches have been found and moved by his little birds.
It can't happen in the books, but the show did foreshadow it. It wasn't just there.

Also the books have already had Cersei's Burn-something-down-out-spite moment with the Tower of the Hand in AFFC.

I found it worse that there were no repercussions.

Imagine some noble destroying the vatican, killing the pope and slaughtering hundreds of monks, believers and clerics in the process during the middle ages.

I dont think he would be a King anytime soon.

Cersei had enough wildfire to burn down the tower of the hand in the books. She was also the one that commissioned the guild in the first place to start making it. I doubt she ever had them stop making it.

>Kills those who oppose her
>is backed by the richest and most powerfull family in the kingdoms
>inb4 the Lannisters are broke
I know, but the lords dont

Sure but she didn't kill anyone with that. And she was disgraced despite that after, no one has any respect for Cersei yet she has her own faction of supporters in the show? Dumb as fuck.

Agreed 100%, Cersei has absolutely no claim to the throne yet she burns down Westeros' Vatican and kills the most popular people in the kingdom (Tommen, Tyrells, High Sparrow) and she somehow manages to rule without any problems besides from the equally evil Daenerys? Again, dumb as fuck.

Lannisters have no reason to support her considering Cersei has 0% respect from even them. Kevan shittalks her and no one cares about her nor sees her as a potential heir to Tywin because beyond Jaime.

>Let me make a quick pop culture reference so these millennials know I'm a human who watch those moving pictures like one of them

Why can't she just hurry up and die?

Jamie does, and he's the head of the family

Not only that but what the fuck is her claim to the throne? Even assuming everyone accepts that her children are Baratheon, if all her "Baratheon" children are gone, the throne goes to another Baratheon, some cousin of Robert's or whatever.

Same goes for the bitches in Dorne. Okay they killed Doran, why the fuck are they in charge? Aren't nobles in Dorne aware of lines of succession?

Im talking about people! A deeply unjust and devided society like that doesnt work without strong religious figureheads promising the afterlife for the worldly struggles.

If it were possible to get rid of the church the european nobility would have done it but they knew they would loose the support of every soldier, craftsman and peon in the realm if they did.

But Cersei gets rewarded for it somehow.

>the people
For the peasants it doesnt really matter who rules over them, they'll live like shit anyways. The only ones that care are lords

I liked her take on Nineteen Eighty-Four as well

non-burger here
Any chance she'll run again in 2020?

No. The shadow state has withdrawn its support of her.

Well... yes but not without the church is what im saying. There was a reason that kings got crowned by the pope, otherwise there was no legitimacy.

Religion played a MAJOR part in Europe and obviously it did in westeros.

>the press
YEAH 1984 was all about how people needed to trust the fucking press
fucking lmao

The Lannisters have their own thoughts and minds, their own opinion. They won't just blindly follow Cersei just because Jaime says so. They'll have respect for him because Tywin has praised him as a potential successor, but they won't just rush into combat with him while he's cucking out to Cersei. No.

What makes sense is for some Baratheon cadet branch, Wensington or Bolling,to take over and adopt the Baratheon name and rally the realm from Stormlands to Westerlands and North against the Dothraki invasion.

Do you really not understand how said peasants work? They work based on faith, religion. It's the only fucking thing going for them, that the life after this one will be better than the shit they're in now because of them doing good deeds (ie, whatever the High Septon says)

do they even proof read this shit

That and her corruption basically imploded her party. DNC probably won't be able to run seriously next time either, Trump's getting 8 years.

actual page from hillary's new book

That and her picking open the old and pathetic wound of "KILL THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE" that the left rightly gave up.

Sure blowing up the sept might have riled up the peasants but how far did the news spread
Kings landing
This isn't like today where you get news the second it happens
I doubt some will even hear about the sept in their lifetimes

>absolution

Possibly, but I doubt it. Many of the criticisms Trump made against her were valid. A lot of people started to view her as deceitful and untrustworthy after that.

She's right, you know.

They do, but they're just that far gone and without any self-awareness it seems.

People as far north as the Riverlands and the North itself are aware of it. And not even lords, a fucking cook is aware Cersei blew it up.

So, Bill will be the zombified Mountain?

In what way?

OWN A VAGINA? I HAVE A VAGINA TOO, AND I OWN YOUR VOTE

this would be like if someone blew up the vatican

>"Absolution"

>a declaration or assurance of divine forgiveness to penitent believers, made after confession of sins.

>mistrust the people we need to rely on

Wow i was with her until that part. Jesus Christ that bitch is fucking evil, how can she even write that and not see how deeply authoritarian that sounds? Is she a robot?
We do NOT need to trust or rely on the press or politicians!
For fucks sake we used to be past that point.

>In what way?
In exactly the way she said. It's retarded to choose not to vote but then complain that the orange clown got elected and expect Hillary to say "Oh, it's alright, it's ok, don't feel bad about it".

Pretty good word usage on her part when you think about it.

>It's the voters' fault that my campaign utterly failed to mobilize them even though I was running against Donald Trump

Didn't she say that anyone who questions the validity of a US election is a threat to democracy?

What the fuck. Sounds like some plebtier fanfic from /soc/.

You can absolutely not vote and complain about the outcome. Especially in an election like this, where both candidates were trash and votes are often understood as endorsements.

Looking to Hillary for reconciliation is retarded, though.

holy FUCK imagine a double kissing bj from these mommies

So Hillary is comparing herself to the woman who fucked Lancel and Osmund Kettleblack and Moonboy for all I know? Fantastic.

>1984 was about how people need to blindly trust in established authority
Literally seeing four and saying five

Eva Green is ugly, I can't fathom why she became a favorite of people here.

You don't even need a smear campaign against Clinton, she already has that covered herself

Funny thing is Cersei is still more sympathetic, likeable, self-aware, and in possession of actual legitimate points to her cause than Hillary.

That woman obviously preferred Hillary to Trump so she doesn't have the whole "both were equally bad" argument on her side.

dude you're a faggot

Haha like my underwear haha

Dude post a picture of her looking straight at the camera. Everything about her is just off.

She's not what I would call drop dead gorgeous. It's kind of an unconventional beauty that's more of an acquired taste. That and she has some very nice tits.

Eva's better than average, but not by much.

I didnt really believe it when somebody quoted this yesterday.

The woman's preference for Hillary came after her decision not to vote. It's fair to say her beliefs probably changed.

wow hillary is just like us millenials because she watches the same contemporary entertainment no wonder she won popular vote. fuck drumpf and fuck whit ppl

we can certainly draw some parallels, but Cersei Lannister isn't anywhere near as evil as Hillary

The point is there is an adult woman being dragged around and shamed by her mother and Hillarys first instinct is contempt for her not voting!

Look at her face and ignore that the scene is meant to be sexual for a second.

She looks legitimately mongoloid.

the daughter probably secretly voted for trump but didnt tell her mom

>hilary clinton compares herself to cercei lannister
I don't see a problem with that.

Bitches love oranges.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y

She's certainly as psychopathic as Cersei

Yeah, just like you she's sexually attracted to that golden daddy old fat man with IQ of 80.

This is just cruel and insulting. Cersei Lannister is at least a caring mother and isn't anywhere near as corrupt.

>the scene is meant to be sexual

Cooked Hillary, am I right? Haha LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP

>why she became a favorite of people here
she's the rare female pedophile who loves little boy dick

Also

>Bill
>get sucked by any woman he can
>go on some pedo trip with notorious pedos

>Jaime Lannister
>doesn't cheat
>is Azor Azai reborn

>"""""iq of 80""""
>manages to beat 2 political dynasties while having less funding and only a skeleton crew
>survived for decades in the cutthroat new york real estate industry and owns over 500 businesses
>outsmarts and plays the media like a fiddle

yea no

>n-no she's Danaerys of House Stormborn

Trump is a retard, only a Sup Forumsshit would listen to him and think he's like a smart guy.

I'd have been her writer, I'd have pretended she is Stannis.

you cant both be a retard and be constantly rich

how many retired millionaire athletes and lottery winners go bankrupt in the 1st 5 years

>Bill
>not Bobby B

>become a billionaire and win against the whole system to become president of the most powerful country on earth
>retarded
You're the retarded one, user.

The way they didn't vote AT ALL and now blame the people who did that they voted for the wrong guy. It's Brexit all over again. They just expect to have the weight of the decision to be carried by others and complain when that brings about negative consequences.

Why do you have to out yourself as a humorless moron like this? Come on, be original or at least edgy in your formulaic hatred.

Vote for a third party, diminish shared percentage between the other candidates.

I don't know why it's surprising to any of you. If you kept up with the election it was clear Hilary is a narcissistic megalomaniac

Not voting is a vote, too. If Hillary didn't get her to go out and vote she obviously didn't deserve it.

>Men4Hillary
>Mother of LGBT
>Been against gay marriage for years, changed her mind when she thought it will bring her voters