What do you guys think of PMCs? Because they seem like one of the scummiest types around...

What do you guys think of PMCs? Because they seem like one of the scummiest types around. Pic related was just a bunch of meat headed LARPers rolling around Baghdad in tanks and shooting civilians.

Other urls found in this thread:

readersupportednews.org/news-section2/308-12/16561-focus-cheneys-halliburton-made-395-billion-on-iraq-war
youtube.com/watch?v=xm6hC2oW5P8
youtube.com/watch?v=_JxGSY2YC14
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academi
politicalblindspot.com/yes-monsanto-actually-did-buy-the-blackwater-mercenary-group/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nisour_Square_massacre
youtube.com/watch?v=SJ46ZkJY8oo
eebenbarlowsmilitaryandsecurityblog.blogspot.co.za/?m=1
youtube.com/watch?v=5Z_BewoOw1w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you Liam Neeson by any chance?

>PMC
Blackwater isn't a PMC. There are no PMCs. There are only security companies operating in very hostile environments, but are defensive in nature nonetheless.
Executive Outcomes was the closest anyone in modern times came to a PMC.

>meat headed LARPers
how do you "LARP" when you actually do have background in special forces?

I don't esp like them, it was a JEw war for money but at least they were open that they were there for a payday instead of trying to misuse patriotism.

They also saved the shit US military's asses a lot more times than you hear about from the Jewish media.

Blackwater had some tough ass dudes in there. Scummy because they're mercs and get paid to kill. Of course, when a fatality gets published: faggots have to join the bandwagon and hate. It's a Jew war but mudslimes are getting enriched with spent uranium.

and regular troops aren't paid to kill?

>hurr jews blackwater dindu nuffin

edgy Sup Forums newfags detected

How was it a Jewish war? It was a capitalist/imperialist war well unless you consider those things jewish (I guess the nazis are jews?).

Blackwater ain't even around anymore, faggot. They get paid to kill mudslimes. You don't get paid to shitpost. No one said they did nothing. You're against the narrative but for some other retarded reasons. Get a job NEET.

Jew is the placeholder to "the man", whether the people behind it all or Jewish or not.

>PMCs get paid cash to fight wars

>National armies get paid cash and brownie points to fight wars

>How was it a Jewish war?

it wasnt. Its just a meme retarded newfags say

readersupportednews.org/news-section2/308-12/16561-focus-cheneys-halliburton-made-395-billion-on-iraq-war

this doesnt even make sense. you are bitching and arguing for the no reason other than to bitch and argue.

I would say something about ethics and accountability, but I find it easier to stand behind PMC's than neocon army of the US. They are simply hired guns, mostly bodyguarding I think, but who knows. It does sound shady as fuck.

Nah ROE for the majority of our time in Iraq and Afghanistan was pretty much defensive in nature. Near the end we got hit a ton without ever firing back in a meaningful way.

Sometimes I think about "PMC's" or security contracting after the army. Seems pretty interesting to me and the pay would probably be better.

I just wouldn't know where to start looking.

They don't actually do much but provide security for shit.
Also US soldiers commit war crimes as well. A lot of these dudes are veterans and don't condone that stuff.

They were giant fucking assholes. At least in the military, they have orders about how to treat civilians and rules of engagement. these cunts would just shoot shit up for fun.
youtube.com/watch?v=xm6hC2oW5P8

They do not. Also rules of engagement for the regular military are cucked. And US marines probably do worse shit than this

Most PMC's are glorified body guards

Theres between 8,000 and 10,000 contractors working in iraq at the moment. Most are bodyguard and VIP close protection, compound & convoy guards etc.
Contractors also guard all of the USA's nuclear power stations.

JUST GIVE WAR A CHANCE

youtube.com/watch?v=_JxGSY2YC14

Depended on who they were working for. Working for State, they were bound by military ROE. Working for Haliburton as guards, they were bound by civilian law. Working for the Agency, they didn't have many rules.

My brother has been over in Iraq as a helicopter mechanic for a couple years now asa PMC. He loves it. He has a hard time around regular people here in the states. Prefers to be over there.

your an idiot and posting that shows your a moron. most of us were in a sense decommissioned due to findings from a branch of Nasa created before us that allowed for restructuring under a new name. Everything should be in place now though for the next president and the global change in intelligence.

Ran with Craft Int. for about a year, after my discharge.

Geneva convention doesn't mean shit to these guys, just getting the job done. It didn't matter how dirty the job was, either.

>your an idiot

*you're

bro Im a scientist I didnt go to school for grammar, its called spellcheck....

>us

>Blackwater ain't even around anymore, faggot.

they literally just changed their name

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academi

Must of been glorious working in or running Executive Outcomes in it's hayday.

implying it stopped... your funny user....

The US military is designed for large scale ground invasions, not surgical missions. Private contractors provide services that the military cant provide.

Is a private military business plausible? Could Diamond Dogs or SMF ever become a reality?

>SMF
Meant MSF.

Their existence probably resulted in more dead muslims than there would've been otherwise, so they're all good in my book.

This is an innaccurate statement, retard.

>PMCs get paid a ton of cash to defend their contractors assets.

>National armies get paid cash, benefits, and brownie points to fight wars

I bet I could dig up much worse shit from US military footage, you fucking hypocrite.

The Regulation of Foreign Military Assistance Act sought to remove the strength and power of PMCs from parts of arfica. I am guessing there are still quite a few PMS though.

They are dangerous, especially when this happens:

politicalblindspot.com/yes-monsanto-actually-did-buy-the-blackwater-mercenary-group/

>BLACKWATER DINDU NUFFIN!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nisour_Square_massacre

Didn't say they DINDU nuffin neanderthal.

But the US does and has done a lot worse and much grander scales.

Grow up.

>I am guessing there are still quite a few PMS though

there's PMS in every woman

They're pretty good dudes, mostly vets and most aren't SF. Think about all the combat zones where local ambulances shut down or never existed. Now think about all the contractors, civilians, and government officials need those services. Black water fills logistical gaps between agencies, goes through channels governments are closed to by policy, and generally do a better job than soldiers with a dozen bullshit additional duties to worry about.

this.

>its okay because the US military does shit like this as well!

how is this an argument?

youtube.com/watch?v=SJ46ZkJY8oo

lefty angle but good video

Not sure if you're retarded, trolling, or just Canadian.

seeThe blatant implication here you moron, is that the US is better than the PMC in regards to their behavior, when they CLEARLY ARE NOT.

It was never an argument of "it's okay cus military does it" and you know it, you either disingenuous fuck, or genuine retard.

Good shit starts at 4:40

None of the above. I'm an Esoteric Jahanist.

What are special forces for?

>Private contractors provide services that the military cant provide.

Nope, they use them because they are less restricted than military and CIA, even covert JSOC

disgusting.

>The blatant implication here you moron, is that the US is better than the PMC in regards to their behavior, when they CLEARLY ARE NOT.

and where is your proof for this?

they smell like bacon at least thats a +..

>US military isn't blatantly worse and committed thousands of times more atrocities than PMC

Is this really what you're arguing?

I could just point out any single conflict the US has been involved in as my evidence of such.

user... I don't know how to break this to you. You're autistic.

Eeben Barlow, founder of Executive Outcomes, then founded STTEP, which rekt Boko Haram until the UN objected and nations threatened to withdraw aid funding.

eebenbarlowsmilitaryandsecurityblog.blogspot.co.za/?m=1

Based, some of the best operators around and they aren't tied down by the bureaucracy and PC culture that's prominent in the government's military.

I was gonna post Diamond Dogs next, brother. I would honestly love to join it tbqh familia.

I love mercenary security companies. It's also a good way to get payed a good fucking deal without having that much of an education, or for soldiers who still want to stay in the game even though their country is not at war with anyone.

Sorry, I couldn't find the English dub:
youtube.com/watch?v=5Z_BewoOw1w