Sex outside of marriage is a sin

>sex outside of marriage is a sin
>gay marriage is a sin
How can gays have sex if they're not allowed to be married? Are gays supposed to live a life of celibacy? How is that a proper policy for the gay community?

Other urls found in this thread:

tumblr.com/explore
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FUG! SHUT IT DOWN!

Not have sex so AIDS can finally die off.
Actually how about moving to sweeden or UK?

Gay sex is a sin no matter what.

>Are gays supposed to live a life of celibacy?

Or else justice dictates that they should be executed. Homosexuality is not a mental problem, it's a moral problem. Everyone wants to do evil once in a while. Acting on that evil on the other hand is a sin.

Bait. Ignore post.

>don't have sex
You know this isn't a remotely workable policy.

Saying "wait until marriage" to gays is far more practical.
How is it bait?

anyone else?

bump

Gays are degenerates, that's not how lord Jesus teached us and I will not fuck a man I will love everyone as lord Jesus said and all gays are degenerates and should die off

>God makes gays and makes them burn in hell for being gay
10/10 religion there christards

You still haven't given an answer to the question.
They would probably say being gay is a choice.

THE ANSWER IS:
GAYS SHOULDN'T BE FUCKING GAY BECAUSE IT'S DISGUSTING AND IF THEY ARE WHITE THEY SHOULD JUST REPRODUCE WITH WHITE WOMEN FOR THE SAKE OF WHITE RACE.

There's a new wave of faggot shit posting going on, what are you sliding?

>GAYS SHOULDN'T BE FUCKING GAY
That's like saying "don't have depression lol".
>THEY SHOULD JUST REPRODUCE WITH WHITE WOMEN
That's like saying to a heterosexual man, "just have sex with another man, no big deal".

Well maybe god shouldn't have made homosexuality if he wasn't a massive faggot.

Nobody cares!
Take this cancer back to /lgbt/ where it belongs.

SAGE

How many of such "gays" are just "gay" because it's cool ? How many of them are such, because their edgy ? How many of them are gay just for protection ? (i.e "Are you a homophobe, or some other rayciss bigot ?") After substracting all of these, there really is a miniscule quantity of "Gay" people. Besides, we should specify what is "marriage", is it a state procedure ? is it a religious act ? Because if it is religious, then, welp sorry "gay" people, tough luck. If you really want to be religious though, you could just have pre martial sex, have a shrift and be done with it. But you do realise that "gay" parents want to have a marriage to adopt kids right ? Now that is unacceptable.
Also
Don't listen to this skinhead faggot, not all of polish are such retards

OP divin' butts is not sex, it's the same thing as fucking a shampoo bottle

What I don't understand is how the government can force religious institutes to wed gays. Doesn't that violate a certain amendment?

>how the government can force religious institutes to wed gays.
they don't over here

>How many of such "gays" are just "gay" because it's cool ?
Who the fuck pretend to be gay because it's "cool"

Being a fag is a sin, doesnt matter if theyre married ir not.
And before you ask, yes, faggotry is a choice.

They aren't supposed to exist. The are all special snowflakes looking for attention and should off themselves.

god hates fags

But God isn't real so....

They are allowed to marry...the opposite sex.

Marriage is a permanent contract between a man and woman for the purposes of proper child rearing. It is not a contract for stating "I choose to exclusively fuck you until I get bored and want to fuck someone else...oh and sonething about babies or whatever, they're like pets that give you tax breaks right" like the (((media))) wants you to think.

This is not a policy.

Instead of memeing, why not provide an actual workable policy proposal.

yeah it is. They will have gaysecks and be reminded that it is disgusting, maybe would help against the AIDS epidemic

>maybe would help against the AIDS epidemic
Maybe monogamous marriage which ties gays down to 1 partner would be better at reducing AIDS?

>The biological purpose of sex is children, just as the biological purpose of eating is to repair the body. Now if we eat whenever we feel inclined and just as much as we want, it is quite true most of us will eat too much: but not terrifically too much. One man may eat enough for two, but he does not eat enough for ten. The appetite goes a little beyond its biological purpose, but not enormously. But if a healthy young man indulged his sexual appetite whenever he felt inclined, and if each act produced a baby, then in ten years he might easily populate a small village. This appetite is in ludicrous and preposterous excess of its function. Or take it another way. You can get a large audience together for a strip-tease act—that is, to watch a girl undress on the stage. Now suppose you come to a country where you could fill a theatre by simply bringing a covered plate on to the stage and then slowly lifting the cover so as to let every one see, just before the lights went out, that it contained a mutton chop or a bit of bacon, would you not think that in that country something had gone wrong with the appetite for food? And would not anyone who had grown up in a different world think there was something equally queer about the state of the sex instinct among us? - C.S. Lewis

Look up some stats on how many gays marry in countries with gay marriage.

Let me introduce you to the magical site known as Tumblr.
tumblr.com/explore

They also call Trannies who actually feel like prisoners in their own bodies "truscum" because they think it's totally cool to pretend to have mental illness and anyone who says you actually need to have it is an asshole.

The Special Snowflake is already in it's dying phases in your country. But here i already met 3 people who say to everybody that their "gay", but for the fact their heterosexual (i don't know if you can call them so anymore though lol). They do it for attention
Also
>what is Tumblr