Rick and Morty thread?

Rick and Morty thread?

*wears this to a friend's funeral*

Oh boy, I'm sure that got a couple of chuckles in the break room.

I turned myself into a shitpost. I am shitpost Rick! xD

so you are just a normal Rick?

PICKLE RICK IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

I wanted to discuss the latest season. Why are y'all memeing on me?

Can't wait for next episode, boys

I bet this pic circulates on facebook accompanied with a text, talking about how her barista is her new favourite person in the whole wide world for doing this "awsome" an "epic" artwork on her coffe cup...

Finally we understand why art degrees are useful to work at Starbucks

Is Facebook indistinguishable from Tumblr now?

Now we need to crack the nut that is gender studies.

>mathemacally

Are all rick and morty's from ever dimension the same age? how come all morty's are kids?

last episode was disappointing

unironically would have rather witnessed the atlantis adventure than all that drama bullshit

its a reference to the show, newfag.
get out. this thread is for fans only

how come all mortys are white

some are lizards and shit

I enjoy 'plot development', and it's not entirely necessary to this nonsense show. However, what amuses me is how everyone is praising it to be "amazing" and "the next step" when what I think is going to happen is Evil Morty and the Citadel are not going to appear again for another 2 seasons again and it won't be relevant for a long time.

I did like the episode though, it was really condensed and there wasn't many boring parts

A boy falls in love with his grandfather.

Unable to confess, Morty is gifted by a deus ex machina with Rick's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the old man, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he called is not the same senior citizen he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the the grampa's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of INCEST.

The entire season sucks, but it was better than pickle rick killing a compound full of commandos with his head up his ass about how god-like he is.

because time only goes forward, and the "time travel stuff" in ricks garage is a metaphor that they shelved dealing with time travel. Thus there is infinite dimensions and possibilities but they are all the same age wise

remove yourself from the thread, intellectuals are discussing.

Who peed in your covfefe this morning?