Hasidic Jews who beat and blinded gay black man are handed just 150 hours community

>Hasidic Jews who beat and blinded gay black man are handed just 150 hours community

>Both were charged with gang hate crime and facing lengthy jail time
>Taj Patterson was left blind in one eye after beating in December 2013
>He says he was walking down the street in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, when the group beat him while shouting homophobic slurs

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3744510/Hasidic-Jews-beat-gay-man-given-150-hours-community-service.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YVUpylY2gDs
nydailynews.com/new-york/brooklyn/ex-nypd-peter-liang-spared-jail-death-akai-gurley-article-1.2607310
youtube.com/watch?v=XGSWEOZRTh4
nydailynews.com/new-york/nypd-censures-sergeant-preemptively-closing-cop-beating-probe-article-1.2627870
nypost.com/2013/11/19/thugs-target-jews-in-sick-knockout-game/
youtube.com/watch?v=u_PEBsEyYHQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good

when was the last time you beat up a nigger faggot?

these yids are 10 times tougher than you

because if a white man did it, he'd be served with 20 to life for attempted hate crime murder by the Jew judge.

Jesus his eye is fucked. That looks really bad.

I'm so conflicted, Sup Forums, please tell me how to feel about this

You now realize you fags are beneath heel of boot

You should feel great. A gay nigger got his ass beat and a bunch of jews have to perform free labor.

Hasidic Jews are terrible people. That's not even politically incorrect. They're arrogant lunatics who should be in the Middle East where they belong.

Gas the kikes and then the niggers.

lol don't you guys want to gas these people?

Why do you think they call it the jewdicial system?

The Talmud specifically states that non-Jews are cattle and that Jews can rape, steal from and murder them with impunity. The judge merely judged with that in mind.

>150 hours? How dare you sentence me to 140 hours! Don't you think 130 hours is excessive? Imagine losing 120 hours of my life! You want me to work 110 hours without pay? Do you realize how much 100 hours of my life is worth? Remember the 6 million when you say 90 hours! 7 million of my family died so you can enclave me for 80 hours?! I bet you haven't even worked 70 hours in your life! 8 million of my people and here you are trying to send me to auschwitz for 60 hours! Do you know how many Jews were gassed in 50 hours? 9 million, which would make you antisemite a happy with your 40 hour holocausts. In no way do you Goyims deserve 30 hours of slave labor from me! You can take your 20 hours and go verscnickle your putzes! Well, maybe I should reconsider, it's only ten hours. Okay, goyim who murdered 10 million innocent Jews, I will suffer your 5 hours of enslavement and torture. But it will be a miserable 2 hours!

That's why the Lord gave him two.

jews unfortunately have the old testament hanging around their necks, just as Islam has the Koran. christians have the new testament as a partial bulwark against complete insanity (aside from the fact that its a death cult and worships a false god), and the reformation and enlightenment as well. jews and muslims can be fine people, its their religions which are fucked beyond hope.

Based oven dodgers,
Shoaing fag nigs

that's too cruel of a punishment tbqh
he should have killed that nigger for 150 hours of community service

What religion do you follow

they're doing a community service. it's neighborhood watch. jews love neighborhood watch (george zimmerman). this time gayvon lived... next time? who knows.

SHOMRIM'D

Keep this in mind, fellas.

Brooklyn Supreme Court Justice Danny Chun was the one to decide the sentence.

That name probably doesn't sound familiar. However, you may remember the shooting incident where an Asian cop in Brooklyn killed an unarmed black man.

youtube.com/watch?v=YVUpylY2gDs

The cop was convicted in that case and was facing up to 15 years in prison, but old old Danny Chun stepped in and gave him 800 hours of community service and 5 years probation.

nydailynews.com/new-york/brooklyn/ex-nypd-peter-liang-spared-jail-death-akai-gurley-article-1.2607310

>try to get rimmed
>end up shomrim'd

P O E T R Y
O
E
T
R
Y

t. beta manlet esl teacher

niggers < jews

hes more than likely an athiest faggot, funny that one generation of athiest neckbeards have something figured out that thousands of years of humanity couldnt

Imagine if it was White people beating a nigger faggot...

Hasidic Jews are too retarded to contribute to the Jewish plots, so there's no reason to hate them.

based chun

>found the Red Sea pedestrian

>implying arabs could ever dislodge israel

how many times have they tried? lol

Imagine if a group of white male non Jews did this.

Where's the media outrage?

>Arabs
excuse me the bible is quite clear on this point, the Jews were driven across the Red Sea by Pharaoh and his Egyptian army, these were KANGZ who were murdered by the Jew and his Yakubian Hymie magic

>Hasidic
More like asidic amirite?

thank you greatest ally

no one believes that actually happened, you're just spouting ridiculous memes

kang wewuz NEVER scored a military victory against the AIDF (ancient israel defense force), galil spears were too deadly

Well then why did the Jews all leave Egypt and wander around in the desert for 40 years? Did somebody drop a whole bag of pennies out there?

If I lost 50% sight I am not sure I could control my need for revenge.would legit acid attack their entire family and make damn sure they could never see anything again.
also that nigger does not look very gay,probably thinking up a retarded rape revenge plan.

i don't subscribe to that, it's just a legend. there's no archaeological evidence for that shit.

the sinai isn't that big, it's not possible to get lost in it for two generations. if you believe that, you also believe god provided them with a magic buffet from the sky.

Never change, nips

Is it because New York's prisons are already full?

gay niggers aren't like thug niggers
I might even venture to say he was a gay black man
im sorry lads, with jews you lose - so im on the gay nigger side in this one. they should have been sent to rikers island to meet gayvons friends.

>jews have to perform free labor.
Win win

they're actually not full at all, they've been closing prisons in new york for years. all the minimum security prisons are now closed and the population is tens of thousands lower than it was a decade ago
>sentenced to community service
>for performing community service
top lel

>fashion student
>left half-blinded by hate crime
>gets $1,400

Jesus, that's just sad. And the asshole perps are laughing in the courtroom pic, asking not to do community service in 'culturally diverse' areas. They want to do service for their Jewish community as punishment for a hate crime. Fucking ridiculous. Would've given them the harsher sentence as soon as they asked that.

Top kek

This nigga look like he got two mouths.

>They're arrogant lunatics who should be in the Middle East where they belong.
That's not where they belong, they belong in a gas chamber. The holocaust never happened but jews and gas and ovens have become synonymous and that's how we are going to kill them all

"150 hours of community service? Oy vey! 100 tedious, taxing hours of selfless service to the community? Really, Your Honor? Your intent to see justice done is unquestionable and admirable but do you seriously think making these men serve 50 hours of community service is fair to everyone here? I strongly disagree with your decision to impose this ludicrous 5 hours of community service but it's your court room, Your Honor. 2 hours of community service to be served concurrently in an hour long rap session with the At Risk Youts. You drive a hard bargain, Your Honor but I'm sure it comes from a seat of wisdom I can only aspire to. Shalom, wise one. Shalom."

they should be killed in a holocaust, like the one that never occurred!

lolol

yes, people take this idea seriously. it will definitely happen one day.

dam_son.jpg

Hey! we should send this shit to these BLM activist and watch the fire rise !

I love that Sup Forums will support a niggerfaggot over hasidim. It warms my heart.

got £3000 for a small scar on the back of my head after some muslims tried to jump me back in 2005,was stunned at first but beat 2 of them to a pulp but no way near as stunned as gaynigger only getting $1400? he has lost his fucking eye.what sort of shit lawer did he hire?

they already hate jews

most of you are too stupid to know about the crown heights riots and the segregated ambulances

>Pretend to be descendant of Egyptian KANGS that held Jews as slaves.

>Get beat up by Jews

There's your reparations Jamal

>do community service
>be sentenced to more community service which you'd do everything

everything went better than expected.

Looks like hate crime laws only apply to straight white male goys.

Sup Forums is all about protecting minorities against hate.

he was gay ?

the only jews i like are orthodox and hassidic.

feel bad he lost his eye.

It's a metaphor. The Jews left Egypt after they successfully infiltrated the highest levels of their occult secret societies, stole the covenant of the ark and the word of god from Sinai (Giza Pyramid) and a bunch of gold. Why do you think the Pharaoh was chasing them? Egypt collapsed shortly after losing their primary source of power and Elite Jews have been in control ever since.

WOW

JEWISH PRIVILEGE STRIKES AGAIN

DID YOU KNOW THAT MARTHA STEWART WAS IN PRISON LONGER THAN THESE GREEDY KIKES WILL BE ON COMMUNITY SERVICE?
MARTHA FUCKING STEWART
LET THAT SINK IN

A Jewish one.

>33

Don't worry. The thought of doing work, an occupation of the goyim cattle, will make them madder than a some cushy jail time. The fact it is unpaid will send them insane. That not only are they not screwing anyone out of shekels at that moment but that they themselves are making someone else money.

>Hasidic Jews belong in the Middle East
>Hasidism originates in Eastern Europe

pick the one that's true

Good , I hope the blacks uprise against the Jews it's a win win

as i've said multiple times before they were already doing unpaid community service, so i doubt they'll be too upset.

>Jews get out of community service
>coincidentally local taxes rise 5% for a month and the treasury loses an exorbitant amount of money

I feel like some NY "youths" need to get the Knockout Game going again and lay out some kikes.

If this guy was white you'd all be frothing at the mouth.

Instead, because he's black and gay, he deserved it.

>hurr durr y do u care more about your own people then niggers?
fuck off cuck

He deserved it for being a faggot nigger and also the kikes should've gotten a far harsher punishment.

niggers > jews
niggers are a societal irritant, jews are an existential threat

WE WAS DYSLEXIC AND SHIT

Nippon brings the bants.

GOYIM BACK THE FUCK UP

youtube.com/watch?v=XGSWEOZRTh4

can't ream the shomrim

haha wow this is bad, i should have watched it before commenting.

most of the guys that act like these are sephardic, though, at least in nyc

Interesting.

nydailynews.com/new-york/nypd-censures-sergeant-preemptively-closing-cop-beating-probe-article-1.2627870

"Critics have suggested that the case was closed because of influence from member of Williamsburg’s powerful Hasidic community, including the Shomrim volunteer security patrol the suspects are believed to have ties to."

>I feel like some NY "youths" need to get the Knockout Game going again and lay out some kikes.

That's what prompted this incident.

>Thugs target Jews in sick ‘knockout’ game
nypost.com/2013/11/19/thugs-target-jews-in-sick-knockout-game/

youtube.com/watch?v=u_PEBsEyYHQ

A Jewish man was attacked in the "knock out game" and then they retaliated by attacking this lone black man who was walking home at night.

They claimed someone was breaking into cars or something, but this incident happened so soon afterwards, it's clear they were out for blood and trying to send a message.

I'm white and was walking out of the projects one night last week and I dress kinda gay and these three threatening looking black dudes stared at me on my way out. It was scary desu.

Chun the merciful!

they wanted that dick nigga

CROWN HEIGHTS RIOTS 2.0

NIGGERS VS KIKES

THE FINAL SHOWDOWN

omg so true

I don't think so, they looked really sketchy. I had just finished having sex anyway, I wouldn't have been in the mood.

I hope BLM starts anudda shoah

Orthodox jew took the eye of a man? I wonder what the Exodus prescribe about that.

>nigger
>man

think very hard

The only ethnic group restraining itself from tribeing up and going after others not of it's ethnicity, are the whites.
I think we are showing great restraint.
What happens if that ends?

So much shit going on.

We used to be great. pic related