Tell me, fellow Americans

Tell me, fellow Americans.

When push comes to shove, will white people finally stand up for themselves? Every major social media outlet, Facebook, Twitter, you name it, the crimes of the Black Man are pushed under the rug and whites are demonized for sins they. The amount of people of all races who agree with this narrative are terrifying. Once the bubble bursts, will it be too late for white people to save themselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_flight
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>will white people finally stand up for themselves
what did he mean by this?

>Every major social media outlet, Facebook, Twitter, you name it, the crimes of the Black Man are pushed under the rug and whites are demonized for sins they

Yet, it's only blacks who have been killed by police. Whites just get arrested normally. You're blind by your privilege.

I don't hear about these crimes. That's why he's complaining.

Source?

And source of that source?

>Source?

shaun king

I believe the west will snap and thanks to internet, this time we won't have mercy.
We are already seeing signs of it and still we are the majority, when a white nation starts being at 50% it will fucking snap.
We no longer see TV so the media don't control us as much.

I hate to do this, but could I grab the source on that picture.

We can do it. We just don't want to fight.

MY FUCKING DICK

Ask Chicago. Nobody says shit about the blacks. The news treats them with kid gloves. City Hall gives them welfare. Still, I wouldn't want to be a black person in Sauganash after dark.

>and whites are demonized for sins they.
Are you a crap AI?

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/

Ahem, one search.

Nah, i'm just retarded. Meant to finish with "they were not responsible for". IE: their forefathers.

I'm sorry, i've no idea. Beautiful, isn't she?

But if 15% of the population is perpetrating 90% of these crimes how does that have a damned thing to do with white privilege?

God damn I wanna put my penis in that

>>will white people finally stand up for themselves

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_flight

White flight is a term that originated in the United States, starting in the mid-20th century, and applied to the large-scale migration of people of various European ancestries from racially mixed urban regions to more racially homogeneous suburban or exurban regions. The term has more recently been applied to other migrations by whites, from older, inner suburbs to rural areas, as well as from the US Northeast and Midwest to the milder climate in the Southeast and Southwest.[1][2][3] The term has also been used for large-scale post-colonial emigration of whites from Africa, or parts of that continent,[4][5][6][7][8] driven by levels of violent crime and anti-colonial state policies.[9]

Not only are more whites killed by police yearly, white cops are less likely to shoot blacks than black or Hispanic cops

The disproportionate is a symptom of systemic racism. Whites cant even see the systemic racism because they are blinded by their white privilege.

Thats not my opinion. I don't believe systemic racism or white privilege exist. That is how BLM supporters explain the crime rate though.

degenerate OP

thread hidden

random slav to the rescue!

Yup, basically
>we're not responsible for anything
>we can't possibly be because whitey
>we can't fix things ourselves, only whitey can

must be strong and must resist

I wish white girls loved asian cocks.

whites will never stand up for themselves as a whole because they don't want to associated with Daily Stormer/ KKK faggots.

Those 2 groups do a disservice to the white race by pushing incendiary views and spurious arguments.

What could have been simply a white pride movement, is now synonymous with non-white suspicion and generalization.

What's the sauce.

Wanna put my dick in that little white bitch, if you know what I mean.

>Niggers ? SJW ? Commies ?
>ITS..
>TRUMP TIME !

>the truth is too extreme guys! stop it!

go blow a dog, leaf.

Jordyn Jones you nigger

get your mortadela out of here João.

>16

>legal in most US states
get with the program, senpai

That's definitely not Jordyn Jones. Op's girl has way more pure skin.

That's a cute swimsuit