What The Fuck was his Problem?

What The Fuck was his Problem?

He fell into a vat of chemicals that fucked up his brain and physiology in general.

Claims most of his best scenes got removed from the movie

And that's why he felt the need to get the word "Damaged" tattooed on his forehead?

No, that was to fuck with Batman.

that's legitimately one of the most horrid character designs in fucking superhero filmverse existence.

this joker was complete shit. the performance was fine,but the writing was trash-tier. trying to be super edgy and three dimensional with the forced love story meme but ended up failing at both.
at least ledgers joker was written well

repressed cuck

And proceeds to whine to Batfleck about it.

Can the Leto just be some Argus clone or something that dies. Because I really don't want to hear about his bullshit on camera and on set for any number of films.

He had an itch in his crotch

Funnier when people were dreaming up his "plan" before it was found out, to be fucking nothing.

The movies plot fucks him over he's so useless.

have checked it with a cheese grater, butane torch and some lemons.

He didn't say that tho, only that most of his scenes got cut

in case you forgot he was damaged

DAMAGED

these two posts, one right after the other

I cracked up

yeah

Reminds me of that old Drake and Josh meme where Josh would repeat a word he said but more loudly.

Biggest wasted potential in the DCEU

Hell, Snyder probably would have done a better job handling him. He wouldn't be allowed to improv, his look would be comic-perfect, he wouldn't be written all gangsta and he'd just pose and smile menacingly

c'mon OP, aren't you tired of shitposting this all the time?

No one would mind if Leto showed up for the Batfleck film looking and acting completely different.

>Snyder probably would have done a better job handling him.

Snyder does a great job at handling everyone but other people should get a turn too. Snyder can't do everything himself. Guy's gotta sleep every once in a while.

Too cute.