Now that the dust has settled... was this /kino/?

Now that the dust has settled... was this /kino/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v3pXNTCeevo
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
youtu.be/bFwBIwKGyWw?t=289
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/wsg/image/1501/82/1501825093980.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>inb4 dozens of autists yelling REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDIT

Ignore them

Hey guys... what do you think of my new tattoo?

/kino/ = shit
rick and morty = shit
therefore yes, rick and morty = kino

It's a good thing I grew out of atheism

Why do rick and morty retards insist on posting on Sup Forums instead of Sup Forums?

The sad thing is that it looks like a quality tattoo I mean imagine being the tattooist in that seat and having to be all like "damn, bro, your ideas are fuckin' fine, all sexy with your memes and pop culture references. I would totally do this tattoo, both on you on the real me." when all he really wants to do is tattoo another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be the tattooist and not only sit in that chair while the customer talks about their disgusting ideas in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing their stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, session after session, hour after hour, while they tell you about how much this dank meme means to them. Not only having to tolerate this monstrous fucking visage but their haughty attitude as everyone on instagram tells them its the hot shit and DAMN, THAT TATTOO LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and tattoo her mannish fucking gremlin face. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of bikers and sailors and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and tattoo her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the customer calls for another tattoo, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're a fucking professional. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

I think it might have been the weakest episode of this season.

but you really didn't. you only think you're religious now because atheism is popularly well accepted . what you, and people like you, are doing is larping as religious people on the internet for the sake of contrarianism.

Do you go to church and are an active member of your church community?
Do you give money to charities to help those less fortunate or who have had their lives ruined by means outside their control?
Do you really believe in the scriptures of your religion, the word of God and take human compassion to heart?
Do you pray for your loved ones and those suffering around the world?

Obviously these are all rhetorical, because you kids aren't really "religious" or care about anything one way or the other, except maybe yourselves.

Yes. I would turn myself into a pickle if I could.

6/10, you got lazy with it in the middle

youtu.be/v3pXNTCeevo

ruined by the psychologist pseud scientific rant that silenced what is supposed to be an intellectually impenetrable character.

Women writers were a mistake.

It's weird, because whenever we are shown actual religious people in the show, they tend to be moderate and respectable (unless it's some silly cult). But whenever Rick or some similar asshole enters the scene, they are either mindlessly indulgent and lacking in self-preservation, or they are legitimately beyond themselves with masturbatory self-worth and are arrogant beyond reason. Hell, the suicidal nihilism shtick seems pretty much a mockery of how a man with such an immense degree of self-loathing can find himself caught up in a rut of a destructive downward spiral, with all the alcoholism and substance abuse involved.

This entire season has been shit especially the pickle rick episode.

Before the advent of modern medicine, a surgeon operated without being able to anesthetise the patient. He had to be able to cut swiftly and decisively without any regard for his patient's screams and entreaties. In order to be effective, he had to be extremely callous and emotionally detached from the pain he caused.

Conversely, a general with a bleeding heart, who is so full of human compassion that he is reluctant to order soldiers to their death is of no use to his country. He will be defeated and his people conquered; whereas a black hearted general can put the carnage of battle out of his mind and fully concentrate on the required result--victory.

An entrepreneur must be able to make hard decisions regarding unprofitable operations. If he cannot, his company will fail. The end result of short-sighted compassion for some employers will be the closure of their entire operation and all of their employees out of work.

The black hearted person is above short-sighted compassion. He focuses his attention on his goals and ignores the cost.

A black hearted person has the courage to fail. Attempting effective action always implies the risk of failure. A surgeon who has an accident victim in need of a potentially dangerous operation knows that the safest course for him is not to operate. Although the patient is likely to die, the surgeon risks little censure. If he operates and the patient dies, he knows that he risks being blamed for the death.

not him but I do all of that after being an atheist teenager

10/10 because you got this() faggot to read your wall of text at least halfway through

Also, TL;DR

The crux of her argument is absolutely correct though.

You can choose to work sometimes in order to clean and maintain, or you can die, and cause great pain upon those you love in the process.

A pickle falls in love with a girl pickle.

Unable to confess that god isn't real, he is gifted with by a deus ex pickle with the girl’s pickle number. Never minding the strange pickle code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she doesn't believe in god as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a pickleplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that god isn't real and is not the same pickle he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this pickle at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own pickle self, who too is blissfully unaware of god not being real.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private pickles in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer religion. While the two chase their respective loved pickles, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with atheism and question the NATURE of PICKLE RICK.

These are exactly the kind of pseudoscientific rants that are ruining rick and morty

Already a thing.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

It was the best viral marketing I've ever seen. Sup Forums fell for it hook line and sinker.

Toguro Ototo falls in love with Genkai.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the old girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the martial arts master, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is Genkai's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the muscleman's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

>87756484
>George Costanza has a crush on Ellaine Benis
>He receives confession from Benis on his cellphone
>It turns out it's from Benis from an alternate dimension
>Alternate-Benis (A-Benis) loves Alternate Costanza (A-Costanza)
>A-Benis wants to learn about A-Costanza from Costanza since she assumes the two are the same
>Costanza wants to learn about Benis from A-Benis due to the same reason
>Costanza and A-Benis can only communicate through short messages (SMS)
>A tale of love through cellphones
>Implying magical cellphones are real
>Implying this pasta is funny
>Posting Keit-Ai in 2011 + 6
>ISHYGDDT

Justin! Justin! Notice me! Notice me! I'm so like you. I'm great SJW!

It's the new ghostbusters of cartoons.

>pseudoscientific
That's not how you use that word. What you're complaining about in that post is the philosophical, literary criticism, and textual analysis. Psudoscience is when there is a lack of rigorously derived predictions, arguments, mathematical reasoning, or inference to the best explanation; a lack of statistical significance, double-blind studies; no replication, reproduction of measurements, calculations, or quotations of scientific literature, nor references.

nope

such as psychological analysis.

It's more pop psychology than pseudoscience, but you being a pseudo-intellectual wouldn't understand that.

>someone was autistic enough to bother making this image
I love this place.

Shit episode.
Nothing more than a writer's self-insert to shit their agenda on Rick who is forced as a pickle to listen to her.
The Rick subplot was nothing more than filler.

>pop psychology
>psychology of any sort
>pseudoscience
all synonyms

I'm impressed.

Yeah I liked it better before having my view biased with the notion that the show is popular and a certain website that I dislike is wild about this show.

Basically I let my politics blind me from seeing that this was the best, most structured season yet.

>psychology denial conspiracy theory
Wow, you're not even a pseudo-intellectual. You're just a retard. You -should- go back to r/rickandmorty.

There is no conspiracy in recognizing that "science" based in inductive reasoning isn't science at all.

What the fuck is r/dickandmorty and why do you fags always bring it up?

fucking saved

Maybe its because peoples' personal beliefs arent paralel to their personalities.

really makes me think

This is pure autism. You have no conception of science, it's not a religion you can preach an orthodoxy of. The social sciences exist and are valuable, they have predictive power even if they lack the certainty of perfect replicability.

Sup Forums is fucking retarded but I'm going to at least talk about what seems to be a serious opinion.

>what is supposed to be an intellectually impenetrable character

The point is that Rick is too smart that he chooses to ignore his problems and invent ways around them. He can straight up replace his family or keep himself occupied and never need to deal with the consequences. Rick recognizes some parts of this deep down which is why the psychologist tells him that relationships take effort and he has to work for them.

None of this will make sense if you think of psychology as "weak" or "pseudoscience". Even though I'm a STEM major and I can recognize social science as being important and not disregard it through throwaway terms like soft science.

None of this will also make sense if you think of the FEMALE psychologist as a slight by female writers to assert an opinion. If you think along those lines then you are reducing the conversation to be a competition. In which case you would feel like the woman seemingly triumphed over the man which sets you off. It's not like that.

>It's not a religion
>Beliefs based on statistical analysis
Literally closer to religion than actual science.

Did you know they removed homosexuality from the DSM because psychologists didn't want a light brought to their faulty bases in erecting theories when it became a political issue? The entire field is a joke.

>Subjectively defined metrics recorded using subjectively designed tests on subjective amounts of a population selected subjectively results in objective data
A fucking joke

Didn't read this post at all. Stinks of opinions that cannot be expressed without reification and circular logic.

Why would this guy get a tattoo of evil morty when we don't even know who he is and what his intentions are?

Wow! Something in science changed because new evidence was discovered that challenged the conventional view? That's never happened before! It's not like physicists believed in magical space gas (phlogiston) or doctors thought diseases were caused by having too much blood (humorism). No, science has never changed, never will.

The only fucking joke here, is you.

was just a filler episode, most were until the latest it feels.

>citing inductive reasoning from antiquity in defense of inductive reasoning used today in the social sciences
Embarrassing. Hard sciences use deductive reasoning now, and would consider the farces pushed by psychologists as mere hypotheses at best. They should have retained the name of "social studies" to keep people like you from being confused.

Why would ESPN rate the Nashville Predators as having a 18 to 1 shot at repeating their performance of last year and playing in the SCFs while giving Chicago, a demonstrably weaker team after bad trades, injuries and cap hits during the postseason at 14 to 1?

You're really pushing this inductive reasoning meme. Your dogmatic scientism has already been laid waste by quantum mechanics. There is no 'hard' or 'soft' science, there is only means of inquiry and the fields that represent specific topics of interest.

This. Also youtu.be/bFwBIwKGyWw?t=289

(Presumably) All Ricks Except Rick 30: Oh, really, Morty? Well I'm sorry, I'm not the one that's so fucking uncertain about everything!

(Presumably) All Mortys Except Morty 30: You know what I'm certain of, Rick? I've really made up my mind about this, I never wanna see you again!

(Presumably) All Ricks Except Rick 30: You're never gonna see anything again you little dummy! You killed us!

(Zoom pan to Timeline 30)

Rick 30: God, damn it!

Morty 30: Ooh

Rick 30: Morty where's your collar I'll fix it

Morty 30: I dropped it

(Presumably) All Ricks Except Rick 30: What the hell? What have you done to me Morty?

Rick 30: I'm okay with this. Be good Morty. Be better than me. Bullsh*t The other collar! I'm not okay with this! I am not okay with this! Oh sweet Jesus please let me live. Oh my god I--I've gotta fix this thing, please God in Heaven, please God oh Lord, hear my prayers. Yes, fuck you God, not today bitch.

(Presumably) All Ricks Except Rick 30: Please God if there's a Hell, please be merciful to me.

Rick 30: Yes I did it! There is no God. In your face. One dot, motherfuckers!

I turned myself into an incel Morty. I'm incel Riiiiiiiiick!

>Please God if there's a Hell, please be merciful to me.

I'm not pushing the inductive reasoning meme at all, that's what social """science""" does, and I make fun of it for doing so.

>There is no 'hard' or 'soft' science
The decay of civilization. Witness it here.

Except there are several cases where statistical models have been extremely useful and demonstrably predictive of outcomes. The social sciences have proven their worth, and while it's not as reliable as, say, the chemical composition of salt, it's nonetheless science in both his study and application.

IT'S PICKLE RICK TIME

I'M PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/wsg/image/1501/82/1501825093980.webm

Filter that word, it cleans the place up.

couldn't you make a reductionist infographic about pretty much anything Sup Forums likes, though?

All of this autism originated on Sup Forums.It's not reddits' fault that you obsessively post dumb bullshit all the time. Fuck you pickle rick poster.