How does Sup Forums feel about Bacon Conversion Therapy?

How does Sup Forums feel about Bacon Conversion Therapy?

>You will never be force fed Hell Bacon by Satanna
Why even live?

Post Sup Forums demons

That's some shitty looking bacon.

What's the context here?

Did Doctor Strange just job to a piece of bacon?

>That's some shitty looking bacon.
Hell Bacon. He's literally in a diner in Satanna's Hell (also she just yanked the slab of B out of another demon who'd already eaten it, because they were out and he'd had the last order.)

>What's the context here?
Doctor strange got majorly de-powered in the last arc and now some of his rogues gallery are coming for him: he got jumped by Mordo, then had to deal with Nightmare, at this point he's dealing with Satanna who's decided he'd make a great attraction in her personal corner of Hell (she's selling Damnation old school, like Trump).

I can't stand how inconsistent this art is.

I don't even hate the style, but some panels look great while others are garbage.

I'm scared and attracted at the same time, send help

Still. With the way it droops it doesn't look at all cured or like it comes from a proper cut of hell meat to be considered bacon.
If anything that looks more like Hell Belly than Hell Bacon.
That and who eats a whole slab of bacon.

But I guess terrible bacon would be par for the course in a hell dimension.

>it doesn't look at all cured
They don't seem to be using the standard process.

Would you say you're scaroused?

>Post Sup Forums demons

>bachalo
Way to ruin it

Do semen demons count?

>Doctor strange got majorly de-powered in the last arc

Are there any fucking Doctor Strange arcs that don't involve him running face first into a nerf?

>Kinkiest of all the super-weirdos

But Doctor Strange was never written by Claremont for any sizable length of time.
Surely one of the X-Men would fit better.

In recent times, no. Modern writers want him to be a major character with lots of ties in-universe, but can't figure out how to write him without his magic instantly solving the plot.

Making him face threats that are beyond anyone else to deal with?

that requires creativity and wit, to write a villain who is a major threat because of their plans and their ability to command magic in a way far beyond 'I cast kamehameha' but who can still be defeated through cunning and being smarter at implementing magic than they are

Yeah, a major problem with some writers is that they confuse complexity for cleverness and end up with convoluted schemes that end with someone pulling an answer out of their asses because the writer can't come up with a real solution.