Hillary greets the press on her plane, why was this so fucking awkward?

Seriously why can't she act like a normal human being? I'm not the only one who can barely stand to watch this video, right? Her whole attitude is so passive-aggressive and disingenuous.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jy0H26tdWQM
youtube.com/watch?v=3Wl4Z7Bsvmg
youtube.com/watch?v=IpcWyogd8DY
youtube.com/watch?v=C-IvV8thrO4
youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1IDQ2V1eM
youtube.com/watch?v=PyqyaU5qFak
townhallmail.com/rvgfcsqkfftpckfkpkcnqphvvlpvvklqwwnsbctlggvjkr_khfhvsmvftl.html?a=&b=
youtube.com/watch?v=_KR4S4ge114
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

God dammit forgot link: youtube.com/watch?v=jy0H26tdWQM

How about a link to the video you mong fuck? Nevermind, you posted it as I was typing this (thanks auto-update). I'm gonna post this anyway because I've already gone this far, there's no turning back now.

I'll see you crackers on the other side.

hillary is coughing

checked

There's probably a teleprompter in the back

Here's a link for you shithead
youtube.com/watch?v=3Wl4Z7Bsvmg

She acts like an old person

Well judging by the jerky movements, forced focus, and slurred words near the end I'd say she's wasted and doing her best to regulate while doing something she doesn't want to do.

such a cutie

>You should really smile, or else.

>why was this so fucking awkward?

because everyone knows she's a sick and corrupt old lady, and she knows that everybody knows that.

So there you have it, awkward.

pents
user is on to something

>we had a good time..made our big prayers and sacrifice to Moloch

She looks fucking cross-eyed and even avoids questions like "how was your weekend"
jesus
what a mess

watched it without audio
>those eyes
terrifying

>pents

This is cringe as fuck. She's so un-genuine.

>"I think it's pretty cool"

>Turns to you

>"Don't you?"

Because it's all an ACT. Any intelligent person can deduce that the way she acts in public isn't the way she behaves behind closed doors. It's so obvious that she isn't a people person. Dealing with the public for Hillary is like a college professor going into the hood and greeting niggers as if he was one of them.

So much this.

Now you are 5 x 5.

>ID: fg69t

What is that obnoxious but cool song in the vid m8? It sounds like a remix of an autistic kid yelling

youtube.com/watch?v=IpcWyogd8DY

what a fucking roll.

oh wow does she have autism

She's a nihilist who knows pop-media is terrible.

From that I wouldn't be surprised if that was an android dressed up as her

I can't watch it too much cringe.

She's so autistic.

That man was assassinated later that day.

Daily reminder that Hillary Clinton is a space ayylmao

the rantings of a low energy cunt

Everything she does is awkward it's like she's has to pretend to be human.

I think she was drunk, the way she talked, the mannerisms, it just seems like a buzzed person talking to a cop and trying not to give it away.
Yeah she's really doubling down on the "grandma" angle. There are so many stories floating around out there about what a huge bitch she is to any kind of subordinate that you know she's got to be resisting the urge to tell them to fuck off.

>tfw no white supremacist gf

kek, honestly the lack of enthusiasm is working for me. If she came in sucking their dicks full bore she'd seem less genuine to me.

Jesus christ my asshole clenched.

Note to Clinton's handlers: cut dose in half... but than again, she might not be able to stand up....

This is what I'd do if I had a responsibility to talk with people who I detested. Actually an endearing moment for Hillary, desu.

>hiii maaaaarc

this fucking incest between press and politicians is driving me more up the wall than her fakeness (romney was faker than her)

only autists can find autism endearing i guess

you can't learn to be a sociopath, she ever was

a good chuckle

I really am curious to know what she was like when Bill started dating her

Dem digids dow...

This is really good desu but I have no idea why.

This bitch makes me wanna go Elliot Rogers every time I see that fucking face! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

you got a giggle out of me

>Hilldawg speaking
>Not awkward

pick one

Now we really have to admit that Obama is handling this whole modern media shit better than any president canditate of the last 30 years

I also remember a public relations video that mentioned pointing out your index finger to people in the crowd, nodding and maintaining eye contact as if you are knowing them to appeal more friendly. Hillary is doing the exact same thing on most of her rallies
Not autism per se, but introversion. Some people really don't like small chat etc. His ideology asside Sanders always felt more genuine in that regard, he seemed like he could chat-talk with anybody. Hillary is more of a reserved-silent-introvert type.

I think this is a little extra though, we can all agree?

Y-you too!

oh hi mark

There are studies indicating a high degree of psychopathy with individuals that do not blink as frequently as the rest of us.
Also, we are genetically programmed to recognize abnormal facial cues as a warning that that person is a threat.
She is screaming "I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too!" With her mannerisms.

Check out the book Blink.

>Hillary has studied this movie to replicate human behavior.

Kek

According to this doc, she's got the Micheal J Fox-itis

youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1IDQ2V1eM

tommy wiseau is hillarys life coach

>Video got quints
>User Id of shill is fg69t
>OP got dubs
Kek is blessing us!

shes not going to be president

now lets consider she REALLY is sick like that (which is not really confirmed (you can always believe some youtube babblehead its up to you)) why wouldn't she just stop running for office?

they could still put up Biden

if KEK is with us who can be against us

Reminds me of this tbqh sempia

youtube.com/watch?v=PyqyaU5qFak

Holy shit she is mentally impaired

This is some r9k socializing

>Double parentheses

>hello mark

>hello Mark

She can barely contain her need to kill everyone.

Why is the press completely ignoring how the public interpreted her as first lady? A complete and utter buzzkill bitch.

They are trying to prop up this fun, kind of silly, older woman persona

Power is going to power, playa

I agree...I think we are going to see Biden. Imagine how the Bernie folks are going to react.

because she hasn't encountered them in a year - as planned
townhallmail.com/rvgfcsqkfftpckfkpkcnqphvvlpvvklqwwnsbctlggvjkr_khfhvsmvftl.html?a=&b=

> You're a big plane

>big plane

underrated

Still coughing
Eyes are fucked up - crooked - lingering stroke symptoms?

wtf i'm just now seeing this weird eye

did she have a stroke?

If repeating numbers Hillary will be confirmed of having the 'tism mid debate

Tim Kaine is the next puppet to take care of

Hillary is on the way out

Jesus

Oh dear Lord. You can tell she's trying to project confidence but she has neither the charisma or the wit to actually pull it off. What a cringe fest.

She got injured during an unplanned diplomatic mission to iran, her airplane crashlanded on the runway and they were forced to evacuate, as they weren't invited.

She's autistic. Why isn't Sup Forums supporting her again?

youtube.com/watch?v=_KR4S4ge114
how does he do it?
>tfw remember the good ol Sup Forums days

with no survivors

>Crashing this plane

Everyone's probably so awkward because they know if they ask the wrong question they're getting thrown off during flight.

Perhaps he's wondering why you would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.

Lotta loyalty for a hired reporter!

FIRST ONE TO ASK ABOUT MY EMAILS GETS THROWN OFF MY AIRPLANE

They'd probably get shot before getting thrown out of the plane. Usual CIA protocol.

>the flight plan I just filed with the agency lists me,my doctors,CNN here, but only one of you!
>the first one to correct the record gets to stay on my shillcraft!
>who payed you to interview Dr Carson?
>he didn't lie so good!
>tell me about Trump, why does he wear the toupee?
>a lotta loyalty for a hired misogynist!
>or perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of the party

Would they get shot first?

Hillary I'm CIA

Well this quickly turned into a baneposting thread.

>tfw Trump Tower was in TDKR

Dr pavel im CTR