You are a little bitch if you need a gun, real men use their fists to sort out their problems. prove me wrong pol/

you are a little bitch if you need a gun, real men use their fists to sort out their problems. prove me wrong pol/

>inb4 you need a gun to protect yourself

if you need a weapon and cant throw up your fists then you are a pussy

Coming from a country that lost a war to emus even with guns.

The problem lies in having a 'gun culture'. It is literally a culture of violence. Everyone wants to carry their pistol around so they can fantasize about saving the day or taking down bad guys and pretending to be James Bond.

You don't need a full (or semi) auto machine gun. You don't need a 30 round clip.

If you want to hunt, fine. Get a wooden hunting rifle. You don't need an m16.

Hey CTR, whatcha doin'?

How does one use their fists to kill themselves?

You don't "need" to tell me how to live either.

God created man. Samuel Colt made them equal.

Lines beget more lines.
My rights shall not be infringed because you think I don't "need" something.

the only war ive lost to emus, is every saturday night sinking these chook eggs

Here you go, cuck boy.
Just because your own army got it's ass handed to them by birds, is no reason to fear weapons.
But you will never have to worry about that because the army isn't accepting applications from nu-males, and you live in a nanny country.

Why not have both?

>Implying you can just get an m16

Bringing fists to a knife fight is suicidal, bringing a gun to a knife fight is smart.

took the bait g8 m8's

really easy to pump you guys up. Least we aint culling the fuck out of each other everyday. thank fuck for jonny howard

A lot of talk for someone who couldn't defeat birds with machinegun

In America fags have gotten into fantastic shape and hoards of minorities and drug addicts roam free. Many times they are in packs and groups, where fists are not sufficient.

Thank God we are not disarmed slaves, and most can own effective weapons.

Fists are for fist fights, but I don't want my last thought to be "I wish I had a gun."

If you don't own a decent weapon and protect yourself, others, and your property then you are a proper pussy.

i thought you were smarter than this russia

I bought a Beretta a couple weeks ago. Sweet shooter. Already got my eye on a 1911. Life is good.

dont listen to them mate, cunnys been brainwashed since the day the nra took over your government

I want a 92fs badly but they jumped the shark on their pricing a couple years back. Might grab one of the 92s trade ins that are coming in cheap and lightly used but I truly hate euro mag releases.

I'm in a wheelchair, you dick.

Did you use guns against the emus? Is that were it went wrong?

id be pretty pissed if some cunt in a wheelchair killed me,, just saying

>made in Taiwan
Is this airshit?

My only complaint is that damn slide mounted safety. I'm sending it to Wilson Combat to have it converted to a G model (decocker only). Love the weight though. And the long barrel makes precision shots a breeze.

Highly recommended even if they are a bit steep in price.

you are a little bitch if you need your fists, real men use their guns to sort out their problems. prove me wrong pol/

>inb4 you need your fists to protect yourself

if you need your fists and cant aim a gun then you are a pussy

So what happens when you're faced with one of those pussies and he has a gun, while you have nothing? It sure is manly to end up on the sidewalk in a puddle of your own blood and shit, slowly dying in agony while the other guy strolls away unharmed.

Yes, Taiwan makes a knockoff 92fs and I believe they use it in the service (name is failing me but use google) but it has gook runes and shit all over the slide. OP's pic is a cheap gook toy

emu jokes are funny and all,,, but i said prove me wrong, not be a fucking idiot

Well, then don't try to mug me.

"Real men don't need guns" faggots are the "WOOOOOW IT TOOK 2 OF YOU TO KILL ME" faggots of the real world.

Huh...well this certainly is a new strategy. Nah sorry, you're not getting the guns obama

so you arm yourself because you are scared of pussys with a gun,,, you not see the problem here?

At least check out a Taurus PT 92. Preferably in stainless. It's the only Taurus that has constantly gotten good reviews. I got mine in trade with a few other things. I planned on getting ride of it until I took it to the range. Damn nice gun. Over 500 rounds through it, and only one FTF which I know was my fault.

Shoot and cleaned a Beretta 92 next to mine, and will say the PT92 was equal in every respect and even had less tool marks. The only thing I like more about the Beretta was the way it felt in my hand, but it was minor and changing out the grips would give me the same thing.

just a shitposting aussie, just doing the daily rounds. but yeah your government sucks, but not for the gun things

We should just ban handguns from black people. Inner cities would be so nice.

>comeAndTakeIt.png

>real men use their fists to sort out their problems.

No. Meathead faggots who don't progress after graduating from high school use their fists to sort out problems.

Real men use reason, and have the right to defend themselves against losers who work out every day to soothe their worldly powerlessness with grotesque physical strength.

do you feel proud of yourself now?

>aussies literally live to be acknowledged by their American gods, even when it's just anonymously

jesus christ how sad

I'm fine with being a live pussy with a gun, than a manly man who dies like a little bitch at the hands of a pussy with a gun.

There's only two kinds of people in the world, those with loaded guns, and those who dig. I sure as shit don't want to dig.

just satisfied that i can make you mad v easy

To even the playing field, since our dindu predators have them too.

Ugh cuz its sounds like your from Melbourne: Switzerland.

>being such a liberal bitch you can't understand the concept that firearms are useful hunting tools and provide recreational fun

I love how people who have never fired or even seen a gun all feel this way.

Believe it or not there are many of us who grew up with firearms. It's not some demonized murder weapon.. it's literally just another object to alot of us.

makes sence... but still, fuck your life

ehh I was anti-safety till I bought a gun without a safety. I suppose it doesn't matter because it wouldn't be something I'd carry anyways but at the least having the safety doesn't bug me. how are dem grips?
Thanks for the advice brother, I've definitely considered it. Story goes that they bought an old plant from Beretta and just kept making their guns under some weird contract or some shit like that

perth mate

I'm quite happy to use my fists in a situation that calls for it. But I live around niggers - who are known for mobbing white people as groups and never fighting fairly. They'll also get the drop on you and use weapons if you've got something they want.

Guns are to make sure everyone else plays fair. And if they don't, I don't.

>real men

You are a little bitch if you complain about people having guns, if you're so tough you can take down a guy with a gun

this is pasta and everyone fell for it

The standard grips are nothing to write home about. I bought a pair of shooting gloves to help when my hands sweat (the indoor range I use is really hot). I would rent it if possible before buying. I found that the way I held it in the store is not exactly the way I hold when shooting. The hump on the back is real!

I don't mind that the gun has a safety (I do think a double action trigger is enough though). The problem is that it can be inadvertently knocked on when racking the slide. I've had this happen a couple of times already. G model will solve this problem.

not pasta but cheers for the compliment

>real men use fists
Look at these literal faggot Aussies too scared to fist fight a butt fucking Turk

Your wrong
The world is not a one on one fight by some faggot rules boxing match

What are you if you get killed by a pussy?

keep in your own country mate,,, fuck is everyone here got a lower iq then 3

is where im from

Why should i work to defend myself and family? I just pull my rooty-tooty-point-and-shooty and be done with it.

Makes other very polite in a real hurry.

"Besides the advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation, the existence of subordinate governments, to which the people are attached, and by which the militia officers are appointed, forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of."
- James Madison, Federalist No. 46, January 29, 1788

an american

Kill yourself with your child proof scissors.

>using the most effective means of self defense makes you a little bitch
>says the country that cant use the most effective means of self defense in wars against flightless birds or bottom feeding fish

can you please hurry the fuck up and do so already then

>self defense

lol

Try throwing your fists into a bullet as it flies towards you and have fun not being able to work or satisfy your wife because your dick is too small to get the job done on its own.

>you are a little bitch if you need a gun
i mean yeah, there are plenty of weak people out there...don't women and 70 year olds deserve to be able to defend themselves too?

Have fun when your house gets broken into and a bunch of dindus bang your wife as you try to get to your separately locked gun, bolt, and ammo. Or you try to fight them off with a candlestick.

Yeah, after the military contract was up, Taurus bought the factory and kept the same workers. The safety is on the frame, and it's a safety and decocker both. You don't have to choose. Beretta made them change the design so Beretta mags won't work in them, but Taurus mags go for around $20 bucks do it's no big deal.

cheers for the laughs boys, is fucking late over here so you may as well turn this thread into a gun discussion post, just try not to cum on the computer,, makes the keys sticky

what

it is pasta

my brain isnt pasta cunt, ill drop you in the servo and smack you up with my plugga,, fuckn oath cunt

So the safety functions just like a Makarov then, where safe decocks? Why do so many people dislike that style?

>opinions from countries that cant win wars against literal animals
>relevant
Pick only one

plugga>guns

What if I can throw up my fists and often do and I carry a gun? For work and for personal use.

I'd be happy to use fists to defend myself. But people who try end up stabbed or shot.

>Newfags still come here
>Muh gun culture
>Has never looked at racial statistics

boi

that big troll post I posted

its pasta

Click the lever up and it's on safe just like a 1911. Press the lever down and it decocks. You can carry it in any condition.

I can see why people like Glocks and similar systems for carry. A safety is another step and something else that can go wrong. I just couldn't get comfortable with only having a 5.5 pound trigger pull as a safety.

Having all those options on the PT92 is a great selling point to me. It is pretty big and heavy to carry. I haven't found a IWB holster that works. I think a shoulder holster would be the only way to go.

>nigger detected

>liberal projection

It's time to go home.

>people are replying seriously to this thread.

Fist me, daddy

Both of you are right. Read The Way of Men.

Cool
I'll be the pussy
And you can be the bleeding corpse on the ground.

Checkmate atheists.

Nah mang youz all need to watch Friday to swallow dat pill. Feel me?

I don't need a 12gauge shot gun that holds 15 rounds. But I got one. What now?

You live on an island filled with imbred morons. You gave your guns up voluntarily because you can protect your wife's son without them.

Sell it to get a 20 gauge. Firepower is all that matters on this block, boi

Real men fight with guns.

Fists are also a real manly alternative to protect your family during a home invasion.

I know this is a b8 thread but I don't care

But mine is bigger then A 20.. Why would I want to get smaller shotgun?

i know jack shit about guns. jokes on me i guess.

>if you need a weapon and cant throw up your fists then you are a pussy
tell that to jessica, who is 130 lbs, 5'5", and being chased by a 300 lbs 6'6" nigger.
is she a "pussy" for using a gun OP?

20 gauge is smaller, Svencuck.