Are you fucking kidding?

Are you fucking kidding?

Are you? Grow up.

EVERYTHING GOES TO DISNEY!
EVERYTHING Goooooes TO DISNEY!
EVERYTHING GOES TO DISNEY!
I'M the MAN! I'm the MAN! I'm the MAAAAN!
YES I AM, YES I AM, YES I aaaAAAAMMMM!

>my Punisher and Pokemon fanfic is that much closer to becoming real

The mouse claims another soul.
RIP Marvel.
RIP Star Wars.

We have to stop the mouse.

Poor Pokémon cartoon.

>tfw Disney buying Nintendo is close to becoming a reality

Seeing how CN treats the anime recently it's no surprise.

and
>Watching the Dub

>CN lost Pokemon
Everything really does go to Disney. Hell, even fucking love live and fairly odd parents is on Japanese Disney channel.

This thread was already made

They bought distribution rights to the Pokemon anime.

They did not buy Pokemon, which, to remind you, is not actually owned by Nintendo.

Will literally never happen. Japanese companies cannot be the subject of a hostile takeover by foreign ones and Nintendo has repeatedly said they'd rather die than let anyone have their properties.

This

So honest question: How has Disney got hit with monopoly restriction laws yet?

*not got

At this point, I just expect Sup Forums to latch on to anything and everything that's bad- even if it ain't real. Sup Forums in general's been doing it for years, but recently it hit Sup Forums extra hard.
Unless you're a mouthbreather, you shouldn't care too much about a change of channels- most people on Sup Forums, /vp/ and Sup Forums in general watch shit online instead of on TV.

Oh, thanks for the clarification.

By shoveling millions down politician's throats.

Because they are a media company with a good deal of competition.

Buying IPs isn't illegal.

They have a lot of competition. They don't own pokemon or nintendo and unless japanese company laws change they never will.

Remember when Cartoon Network had Pokemon? It feels like just yesterday. No, seriously, I didn't know they stopped airing it.

>Watching it at all

You don't know how powerful is the mouse huh?