Regular Show Season 8 Premieres Discussion

New episode of Regular Show tonight at 8 PM (30 minutes) on CN. Tonight also has a song by Dragonheart.

No Train No Gain: The guys help Pops train.

Future Episodes:
>Christmas In Space: The guys spend their first Christmas in space telling stories, but Benson wants them to have less scary elements.
-Dec. 1st

Series News:
JG Quintel interview about the ending, another Christmas special confirmed: idigitaltimes.com/regular-show-creator-jg-quintel-talks-ending-series-season-8-and-future-558231
Owen Dennis on the show ending: oweeeeendennis.tumblr.com/post/150795786447/its-official-the-show-is-ending-how-do-you-feel

Other urls found in this thread:

arconaitv.me/cn/
soundcloud.com/unofficial-rs-podcast
youtube.com/watch?v=FzZT6VT4Cy4
youtube.com/watch?v=U0w6YeeXUzE
youtube.com/watch?v=RY0-X0S_GXw
youtube.com/watch?v=f4G2dvtgVaY
youtube.com/watch?v=5MtL_O4tq6E
youtube.com/watch?v=4AxpAFBX-Gw
youtube.com/watch?v=129fqY7jfjo
youtube.com/watch?v=jYUBNY4sKtM
youtube.com/watch?v=k5w3p3NwwZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=0xoHqsIa1UE
youtube.com/watch?v=kf7X8bveAg4
youtube.com/watch?v=2s7q7Vw3DPg
mega.nz/#!A5FRnKrK!EPwHKpFKQThmSvCWq056p7BgE0--AHSJNDJWuVa4-Yg
youtube.com/watch?v=Hk1cNT3UBmE
youtube.com/watch?v=15JCb6P60Vw
drive.google.com/open?id=0B9zt9i9xRRG_cVp5TEtiTFlNTVk
dailymotion.com/video/x52g758
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stream: arconaitv.me/cn/

Crew commentary tracks for random episodes, updated when they have time: soundcloud.com/unofficial-rs-podcast

Also I've gotten tired of saying it in the OP but I guess it doesn't hurt- this episode wasn't promoted. It's like the 11th episode to air quietly.

>tfw no more CJ

We've gotten tired of you whining about it too.

Especially when I see a bug on the top right of my screen promoting it throughout the day.

I don't see it now, and I'm referring to the Thursday commercial. I don't see the bug except on the WBB episode instead of any other time.

Also I don't know how it's tiring just seeing a small sentence in the OP. I probably won't bother to comment on it in the future. The Christmas Special will probably be promoted since it's a part of a holiday night, but if the 11 minute nonspecials air quietly it'd be a waste of time to continue talking about it for 5 more episodes. Sorry?

Shorts. We're still waiting on "Time Loop", "Space Worm", "Synth Buttons", and "Robot Rap Battle". Unless the robot in that last short title is referring to someone else, I was expecting it to be available a little after Space Escape since Recap is gone now. Maybe those Dome Robots from season 7 will show up eventually.

SPECIAL:
>Mordecai and Rigby - Ringtoneers
youtube.com/watch?v=FzZT6VT4Cy4

OLD:
>USA! USA!
youtube.com/watch?v=U0w6YeeXUzE
>Fun Run
youtube.com/watch?v=RY0-X0S_GXw
>OOOHH!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=f4G2dvtgVaY
>Break Time
youtube.com/watch?v=5MtL_O4tq6E

NEW:
>Coming Soon:
youtube.com/watch?v=4AxpAFBX-Gw
>Sick Day
youtube.com/watch?v=129fqY7jfjo
>Pizza Pouch Drop:
youtube.com/watch?v=jYUBNY4sKtM
>1973 Tetherball Championship Trophy:
youtube.com/watch?v=k5w3p3NwwZ4
>Ninja Shoes:
youtube.com/watch?v=0xoHqsIa1UE

SEASON 8 SPECIALS:
>2001: A Nap Odyssey
youtube.com/watch?v=kf7X8bveAg4

EXTRAS:
>2 In The AM PM
youtube.com/watch?v=2s7q7Vw3DPg
>****** Naive Man From Lolliland (1080p) ******
mega.nz/#!A5FRnKrK!EPwHKpFKQThmSvCWq056p7BgE0--AHSJNDJWuVa4-Yg
>Party Tonight Music Video
youtube.com/watch?v=Hk1cNT3UBmE

What's a Regular Show?

It's anything but.

A show that stayed how it started for so long it became just a regular show. I still like it but up until Season 7 it's obvious it went too long on the supernatural doozy of the week thing.

I fucking miss this. I loved this subtitle. I think the last time they used it was in 2013, never thought I'd feel nostalgic like this for something so little and somewhat recent.

haha are they seriously doing montage

Will pops pull an avatar aang?

Training montage!!!

>getting pissed over a rating system
>gets even stronger because of that
KEK

>training mortgage
>even aware of it

>this is my favorite song!
>it's just instrumental chimes

JG was right, the ending of the season did get meta. Nice one.

what
fucking through the fire and flames

>Mother fuckin Dragonforce

>fucking Dragonforce

My sides have officially achieved orbit.

FUCKIN DRAGONFORCE

Damn to be 13 again.

>Dragonforce

HOLY FUCK

Holy shit yes

I'm glad I came back for this.

10/10 episode right here

>HOW LONG IS THIS SONG??
>IT'S 5 AND A HALF MINUTES!!

>TTFAF

OH SHIT

>You're not ghosts! You're overlaced!

They became a anime opening

>it's the intro screen
>breaking the fourth wall
>dragonforce
>moving anime character moment

Holy shit, this episode. I can't take it.

I read overlays

good god this was amazing

that was such a good episode

Good show

>Good show
Well I can no longer call this a bad show.

>Through the Fire and the Flames

REDEEMED

>Is this what it's like for you all the time?
>Yea pretty much

inb4 in the middle of the last episode it "reboots" by some characters getting into the void and title card screen appearing

>the theme sound effect
>"WHAT'S THAT NOISE"

I haven't been keeping up with Regular Show and now I'm regretting it. I hear some crazy music coming from the other room and wonder what could possibly be on, only to find out that Pops is doing Superman shit while Through the Fire and Flames plays in the background.

underage losser

>this episode

Here's the original song:
youtube.com/watch?v=15JCb6P60Vw

This season has been pretty great in general but this was some next level shit they pulled out.

hahaha one 11 minute episode of regular show topped a 22 minute episode special of steven universe just for using a badass song and some meta jokes

Link or mega pl0x? Can't find the new episode anywhere online.

Download link here!

drive.google.com/open?id=0B9zt9i9xRRG_cVp5TEtiTFlNTVk

REDEEMED

>"you need permission"
bro

>overwewlming
Why does the asian man talk like an old elmer fudd?

better go ask mom.

Tbh the only good thing about SU today was Carl.

Google drive was being a pain. should be fixed now

? I'm 22.

Will you upload the episode on Dailymotion?

Awesome, thanks!

I caught the episode waiting for RS, I laughed at the first few immigrant jokes and then it became a running joke deal and I got bored. It was alright, but 22 minutes for that was kinda weird. I haven't seen the past bunch of episodes and thought I would be dropping it from boredom/uninterest but I might pick it up if I need something to pass the time.

RS easily beat it tonight which isn't too much of a shock, but beating a 30 minute episode was a task.

>streaming

Totally agree.

>Rigby has god-tier taste in music
how is he that fucking great?

dailymotion.com/video/x52g758

I'm not asking for a 3rd source (and I'm not who you're responding to) but I'm just wondering, why not MEGA anymore?

>5 and a half fucking minutes

same here
at the first scene of the episode i laughed more than during the whole su episode combined
it makes me really miss lore-rich su episodes :c

WAY TO MESS EVERYTHING UP WITH YOUR YOUNG, HIP, FAST MUSIC. THIS IS DANGEROUS, YOU CAN'T JUST THROW FAST MUSIC AROUND.

because it takes much longer to upload there for some reason. i have 10MB/s upload speed and google drive is done in less than a minute while mega takes 5.

who is this woman on gumball? she looks like high five ghost's mom

she's cloud girl's mom

are you guys telling me that was a licensed song? it sounded like a bad eye of the tiger ripoff with like, the bass and treble muted so it wouldnt interfere

They could've went beyond maximum with this episode if the first song was also a real song but like what was used, it was slow. Then use the fire and flame songs like they did for the 2nd.

I'm still overly pleased though.

>still doing park chores
>in space
>where no one will ever visit

Now that's how you do a final season episode.

Welcome to Space had the wrong episode description ever since it was revealed, it wasn't about the dome needing repairs, it was about Benson wanting to go back to Earth. Either that means it was a former idea for the episode or it got mixed up with a future episode.

I wonder if the episode after the next one (Christmas special) would be about the dome needing repairs? Pops did a lot of fucking damage and the dome glass has cracks, which is dangerous if they're willing to note it beyond a background thing. I wouldn't be shocked either because it seems like they constantly need reasons to space out the story.

>this fucking teen titans go all weekend commercial
>"honey when can we watch our shows?"
>"WHEN TEEN TITANS GO IS OVER"
>"oh yea that's fine!!" the mom says in denial
They fucking realize this is a big fuck you to anyone over 12 and they mock it in the fucking commercial.

Fuck fucking CN. Fuck.
I can't believe how retarded this network got immediately after TTG premiered.

At least tonight wasn't a total bust.

YOUR NEW FAVORITE SHOW

Not just that, it shows right there that they know people exist who have "our show" they'd rather be watching. I still can't believe they're doing 3 days of the damn show.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WTF? I love Regular Show now!

So did they start the song immediately after the 2nd and final "Hell" was said?

If not they must have been talking over it.

I like how this was both a joke about them being overlayed and Muscle Man experiencing it like Fives always has.

I'm sure the next episode the trees are fine and the glass is fine.

I like how there's just random Earth/moon combo clones in the space they're fighting in.

MY NAME IS CLEVELAND BR-

>Level Up!
I guess they're following through on the video game prophecy.

The eye above Mordecai and Rigby's reverse mind versions either represents Anti-Pops' evil hand eye power (or Pops' version of that power) or the fact that land is his own and he's like their God.

The cassette tape beside those M&R versions represents them helping him train with their special song.

The video games refer to him leveling up.

There's also something on the Format Wars team and one focusing on computers.

For panels that never got up close detailed shots, they sure do seem like they're important. I wonder if we'll see more of this later.

What is this, The Amazing World of Gumball?

What made you ask that?

Not him but they are meta too in a few episodes.

>left CN on too long
>Family guy came on
>the real "Eye of the Tiger" is playing and not the shitty copy this episode had
Damn. Why does JG make shit decisions?

You're still really upset about this Eye of the Tiger thing aren't you?

They actually did the entire song, the madmen
although I imagine they made it so you couldn't hear it by talking over it or just muted it when they said it

>MFDragonforce

"can we get a regular show rerun for once? it's been like a year"
>"no but you can have 3 full days of teen titans go"