Apple and Amazon vying to buy Bond

Where were you when you found out Bond was 100% going to get Blacked?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/amazon-and-apple-both-want-james-bond-2017-9
express.co.uk/entertainment/films/853550/James-Bond-25-female-director-Barbara-Broccoli-Daniel-Craig
vanityfair.com/hollywood/2015/08/david-oyelowo-james-bond
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/next-james-bond-steven-Spielberg-wants-idris-elba-to-be-the-first-black-007-a7156121.html
thedailybeast.com/cast-idris-elba-as-james-bond-already
forbes.com/sites/ryanmac/2017/01/30/amazons-jeff-bezos-issues-strong-statement-opposing-trumps-immigration-order
dailycaller.com/2016/12/25/amazon-continues-to-bulletproof-black-lives-matter-t-shirt-over-police-protest/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>american owned James Bond
>he's going to be black

Thankfully it will be a one-time deal

>Apple & Amazon
Can't wait for transgender half black half asian Bond

>one-time deal
How's that? Bond will be SJW now

What will they say when black bond flops hard?

Coming to a cinema near you

License to Detain

i dont mind if idris elba is james bond
(tho he would make a better Francisco Scaramanga
as long as they dont make bond a woman

>Bond girl is now a Bond GUY
Who portrays him Sup Forums?

Nice one OP :^)
businessinsider.com/amazon-and-apple-both-want-james-bond-2017-9

This.

>tho he would make a better Francisco Scaramanga
No one alive can live up to Christopher Lee's performance so why spout stupid bullshit like that?

This.

it wont flop. UK will still lap it up simply because its Bond, US is usually poor by box office standards for Bond (though the US would love a black Bond)

>apple bond
>apple product placement everywhere

>Amazon bond
>???

i know that, the world knows that but at least it would make more sense than him being James bond
i actually want idris to be a villain in James bond
he was in ghost rider 2

>shooped image
>says nothing about Bond's ethnicity/gender being changed
>Sup Forums goes full retard mode
What's wrong with this board? Why is this low level neophyte trolling allowed?

thats retarted
Spectre was a piece of shit and had the same script as the last mission impossible movie
there have been two really good spy films that are non bond
kingsman and the man from uncle

Bond = black or muslim, maybe a woman and no longer sexist or racist
Q and Money Penney spin-offs to milk the series
"Young James Bond" Netflix series
etc.

Going the way of everything else. RIP old friend.

great. your post had zero to do with what I said.

express.co.uk/entertainment/films/853550/James-Bond-25-female-director-Barbara-Broccoli-Daniel-Craig

this is bullshit
i want one thing from bond, male power fantasy. i dont give a flying fuck about female empowerment or sexism whatever... i want bond to stay as a mans thing. they already took star wars and doctor who from guys. can we keep James bond. women should only be bond girls and nothing else...maybe a villain or two but that is it. not a director or playing bond
and believe me a lot of women want this too. my mom loves James bond how he is
if you want a female spy film make one or watch salt
just leave James bond alone

i was pointing out that its retared that james bond wont flop special when there has been better spy films out there at the mo

>black bond
why? we need asian bond

Do you even care at this point? Is anyone here still watching Hollywood releases?

>*reeeee sjw programming kicking in*
>she knows nothing of Amazon, Apple or the world
oh, to be 12 again

Oh, ffs! Just use a 006 and 008 or whatever. I'd love to see several 00 agents movies with interwoven stories.

they dont want that they want James bond, they want 009

I am a brown guy, and I have watched all James Bond movies because I like them but god forbid If I ever saw a nigger James Bond then that would be it. I will not only never watch a Bond film again, I will set all my Bond DvDs on fire too.

Stop fucking things up, stop fucking characters up.

DELET THIS NOW

dog bond

Bond has already been blacked, pic related
vanityfair.com/hollywood/2015/08/david-oyelowo-james-bond

Screen soon!
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/next-james-bond-steven-Spielberg-wants-idris-elba-to-be-the-first-black-007-a7156121.html
(((spielberg)))

thedailybeast.com/cast-idris-elba-as-james-bond-already

etc.

>bargaining
That's how they always fuck you user.

>independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/next-james-bond-steven-Spielberg-wants-idris-elba-to-be-the-first-black-007-a7156121.html
why the hell would Steven Spielberg have any say over James bond
i might as well ask a mechanic if Holden should make a new 4WD

Alicia Vikander

why the fuck is this progress, i guess it would be progress if ripley was played by a asian guy
i am fucking sick of this shit, "its time for a xxx in the lead role"
is it? is it really?
i guess its time for a dog to play superman

Let's "broaden the appeal" of an other classic.

what they really mean is "lets fucking up a really successful formula that has been making us millions for years to please a very small but vocal minority"

take something white and make it non white=progress

actually, no. we won't. now go kys.

The fuck are you talking about, blacking characters kills sales. For a recent example, see Dark Tower

it's not about a small vocal minority, that small minority are but pawns/useful idiots

the overall scheme is large and comes from the (((top)))

yeah you will. only 40% of US is white

Feminists have already emasculated him by putting him in a dress, this is just the next step.

>progress
the goal is "hella diversity"

>to record the audio book for Trigger Mortis, a new officially commissioned Bond book written by Anthony (((Horowitz)))

>hella diverse
>literally just a bunch of nogs
When will Hollywood stop pandering?

when they finally realise blacks don't make up high figures in views.

i hate how people say they are African Americans, Asian Americans
i thought if your born in america your american

stop buying into hollywood. hollywood is lost. hollywood needs to be destroyed for good, and a new movie industry must be created.

i dont i rarely see movies at the cinema and i pirate when i wanna see a film

i miss going to the theater, used to weekly, but FUCK giving hollywood money just to fund propaganda to be against me and my family

no more

i live down under it like 25 dollary doos to go to the movies, they have gold class now which is 30 to 40 dollars you can get to eat over priced food and alcohol in super nice chairs

What the fuck does that image have to do with this thread? do you just double down on shitposting to feel good about yourself?

>licence to loot

>inb4 love interest is a pale white blonde woman

don't you get tired of the same fucking shitposting and the same fucking responses every fucking day?

calm down, chaim. the goyim know.

perrine best girl btw

I hear you user

James Bond being a fucking white male is just so depressing.

once had like 20 6 dollar movie ticket coupons and went to the cinema everyday two weeks or something, i saw everything no matter how shitty, i only remember watching Chill Factor
i live in Australia so that was a deal!

>amazon Bond
>???
His weapons are deliverd using amazon prime 1 day delivery just when he needs them.

and house on haunted hill, which i really loved and still do except for the ending

me and bro went to see it and it cost 30 dollars for just the 2 of us, and we didn't buy snacks or anything. fucking ridiculous.

Amazon is a huge agenda pusher, shit for brains.
forbes.com/sites/ryanmac/2017/01/30/amazons-jeff-bezos-issues-strong-statement-opposing-trumps-immigration-order
dailycaller.com/2016/12/25/amazon-continues-to-bulletproof-black-lives-matter-t-shirt-over-police-protest/
He has given millions to radical leftist groups, Hillary etc.

Show me a single example where blacking the lead character didn't ruin sales.

fucking bullshit
i remember once hoytus tried to ban people bring in their own snacks. did it any way

This. Idris has the intense, sexy British guy thing down, his race means jackshit to me as long as he pulls it off...which he will

Death Note, because it's a subscription service.

sorry i spelled hoyts wrong

Pic related all over again. It won't be remembered as a real bond film.

>2017 is a disaster for Hollywood
>literally 30% summer drop
>Holy shit, what do?
>More diversity and political correctness! That will help us!

Death of Hollywood will happen in our lifetime.

>his race means jackshit to me as long as he pulls it off
POWERFUL

how would Sup Forums save the movie biz?

have you considered the possibility that the guy at the bottom of your pic browsed Sup Forums for a couple of days and condensed all of their worst fears and suspicions into a single FB post to rake in maximum REEEEEEEEE's?

>his race means jackshit to me

It does for 90% of the world though.

SEETHING

Cast cunnies everywhere.

All these people that want Idris Elba to be Bond are going to realize they don't actually want that when it does happen.

>2017 Bongistan
>ENGLAND ACKBAR JAMES!
>006 blows himself up

Even Star Wars will drop hard if it has black lead for real.

i dont want him to be bond but if they need to be "progressive" there are worse ways to go

Why the fuck won't they just make a spin-off with black 00 agent?

Instead of trying to create a new popular black character it's always taking a classic white character and blacking him.

Maybe people should go to the movies to escape political and racial bullshit instead of carrying it into the movie theater with them. Besides, black 007 was bound to happen at some point, just be glad there's a black actor on hand who was practicallyborn to play the black version of James Bond.

We'll do Black Bond for a couple of movies and then the mantle will probably go back to some white guy

>escape political and racial bullshit

Forcing a character to be black is 100% political you retard.

>James Bond wearing an Apple Watch

Shh, no tears, only diversity now

Those diverse movies flop hard. They will stop once studios start losing money big time.

With China becoming more and more important and loathing black characters it's just a matter of time until it becomes a silly niche.

Whats forced about it? What, if they invite Idris for an audition and he declines will they kidnap him or something? Besides, he's practically the only black actor alive with the chops to pull it off. If he declines they'll shrug their shoulders and move on to the next qualified actor

>Idris Elba playing Bond has reached self-perpetuating SJW meme status

I hate this timeline

Ah yes, Sup Forums's famous 100% accurate predictions, I was wondering when one of those was gonna pop up, top kek. You stupid fucks could'nt predict a sunrise

Have you not been paying attention to the box office for the past year?
Diversity doesn't sell.

Go and find that forced diversity movie that did great. Seriously, go and try.

fuck off, jew

Sup Forums, is mostly right since it usually predicts a flop and movies are flopping like mad this year.
It might be wrong in some specific cases but in general terms Hollywood loses in revenue confirm Sup Forums's ideas.