"That's okay, you wear that helm. I'll be wearing you as a native cocksleeve soon enough you slutty squaw...

>"That's okay, you wear that helm. I'll be wearing you as a native cocksleeve soon enough you slutty squaw. I'll claim your savage cunt for king and country."

How did Disney get away with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fox_and_the_Hound_(novel)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this meme is older than you are you tiresome douche

man pockyhontas is thicc haha

that's probably closer to how she was treated than the disney flick

>pokerhotass

portlyhuntress
porkandhummus
pantystocking

the Mexican: origins

Wasn't she like 13?

How did they get away with it

it was a different time

>pantystocking
LOL

she was also, raped kidnapped, paraded around london for people's amusement and then died of pneumonia. good times

How good do you think the pussy was if she was ugly as she was in real life?

Bitch better know how to smoke a peace pipe.

you're a fag if you don't remember these

Why would Disney think turning a story about genocidal pedophiles into a musical with singing raccoons be a good idea for the children

The fuck is Belle doing there?

It was a different time.

White people were only incidentally genocidal, it seems like they just wanted land and native deaths were more a result 9f expansion than simple blood lust. I'm not white (lol) but lately I've been wondering about the narrative that white people in Europe got a bug in their asses one day and decided to go find some native populations to rape on.

you should look up the sources for a lot of disney movies, you'll find they are much darker than expected

the fox in the hound is my favorite for this, the movie is dark enough as it is you, you should read the plot of the novel

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fox_and_the_Hound_(novel)

I have no idea how an exec saw this and thought "yeah, lets turn that into an animated film for children"

It's pretty easy to genocide when you dehumanize an entire group.

natives still exist too, they're just in such dwindling numbers due mainly to intermarriage

It's pretty easy to dehumanize when the other side is a bunch of primitive savages.

That's the point of my post though, whites didn't collectively wake up and say "we want to go out and kill some people we never met on another continent we've never been to"

Don't get so defensive. It makes you look insecure.

That's pretty brutal. Of course they changed the ending for a happy end. Hunchback of nostradamus is also much darker in the book.

Collectively? No. All at once? No. But you had individuals like Columbus who led one of the initial efforts, then you had events like the California Gold Rush where bounties were actually placed on the heads of any native within reach, didn't matter if they were women or children.

>nostradamus

desu if any other group would have had the same resources and drive at the time the exact same thing would have happened.

He predicted all this you know

because dem natives were scalping families that were traveling out west on their horse and carriages

>if this group were that group, it would act like that group
Brilliant, Holmes.

By the time of the gold rush? Not at all. This was after nations and treaties were already established. It just so happened though that whenever settlers found gold in injun territory, that automatically became casus belli for another campaign. Also women and children don't scalp. Also it was the settlers who introduced the concept of scalping to the natives.

this is a novel sentiment in america as they view whites as some kind of genetically predisposed monster that exists to opress brown people

This was all done in the name of conquering, not just to fuck with people and kill them. They didn't 'dehumanize' anyone just because they wanted to kill them, they wanted to build America on this land, and they dehumanized those of the native forest dwellers who were unwilling to negotiate or get with the program.

When you say "initial efforts..." you're obviously trying to frame it and imply that the second half of that sentence is "...to kill all the brown people," which isn't true. Bounties were placed on native tribes in America for breaking treaties and hunting whites. Granted, the natives got the greased end of the stick because they couldn't negotiate or understand imperialism, but the fact remains that it's isn't fair to paint white people as the demonic killers waking up and coming down from hyperborea to terrorize and conquer the world, that gives them just a little too much credit don't you think?

The eternal Anglo strikes again

Sadly true that people believe this.

SAVAGES SAVAGES BARELY EVEN HUMAN

I find more often that people use the excuse that certain groups like blacks or Arabs are genetically predisposed towards committing certain acts without ever admitting they would do the same in the given situation. I rarely see whites admit they would commit terrorist acts against Israel if they were in the same situation as Palestinians for example.

Euros raped each other too, look up the giant rape and pillage-fest know as the thirty years war.

>This was all done in the name of conquering
Of course it was. Almost all acts of mass killing on that scale were done in the name of conquest or as a political act. But if you're going to use that to excuse the actions of one group then you have to afford the same to other groups who commit mass murder as part of an overarching agenda and admit morality doesn't really have any objective meaning. After all, no matter how many treaties the natives signed (and adhered to), that couldn't prevent the more powerful government from eventually coming in and breaking said treaties anyway. Negotiations didn't matter because the whites didn't honor most of them in the end.

>king

Elisabeth I was the Queen during that time, you mongoloid

*cucks an entire race*

Wrong

Communists murdered 100 million people out of ethnic hatred

>When you say "initial efforts..." you're obviously trying to frame it and imply that the second half of that sentence is "...to kill all the brown people"
Not at all. It was one of the initial efforts on the part of individuals to take on a campaign of genocide and conquest in that part of the world. Columbus was after all considered bloodthirsty even by the standards of his time, that's why his acts of brutality shocked even those back in Europe. But as part of the overall story of individuals taking action to commit acts of violence against those they've dehumanized, he was very much one of the early examples.

Out of conquest, yes. Conquest in the name of an ideology. Or do you think it's somehow more noble to conduct a murderous campaign more in the name of resources and religion? Which again is a form of ideology.

>good times

fucky ytou

Its fucking disgusting how much mental gymnastics you whites will resort to in justifying the genocide of our people you stole of their lands. And don't start with me on your "Manifest Destiny", AS IF an alien race with superior technology comes in, invades North America or Europe and takes the land and you'll be fucking okay with it? Face it, when it comes to getting land, YOU ARE THE JEWS.

FUCK YOU. You Whites disgusts me. And you even have the gall to celebrateThanksgiving as an insult to my people.

And Pocahontas never had a romantic relationship with John Smith.

I didn't do shit. I'm just explaining what happened.

Genocide implies murderous intent. If it were a genocide, you wouldn't be alive to make these posts. Fact is Euros wanted to do the new cool thing which was expand their empire and they accidentally brought a bunch of diseases which did most of the damage to native populations. There were natives killed in expansionist efforts like during manifest destiny but please point to the period in history where an empire expanded and filled up land without bloodshed.

Calling it genocide is disingenuous and colonizing the new world has nothing in common with actual genocide like holodomor, holocaust or the great leap forward.

should have oposed the inmigrants earlier, then

why is that Indian giving a Nazi salute?

native americans had no concept of land ownership. Their whole culture was sex,hunting, gathering and dance. They glorified gypsies yet even more primitive.

i could say the same to you whitey. shouldn't you be packing out now?

>Their whole culture was sex,hunting, gathering and dance.
also constant tribal warfare