youtube.com/watch?v=QCmSBfVXEmA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who is that beautiful dark princess ?

I would marry her and give her children

Huma is hot

what the fuck is this abomination?

I would worship her feet

She's single now desu

Why did you let muslims overtake the World? WHY?

I love her forever already.
Do you have her E-mail?

Here is some orthodox Jew accusing Weiner of marrying a Muslim:

youtube.com/watch?v=fIawS_t_ZNk

KILL IT WITH FIRE
and blame the nationalists jews, not us

>implying the Saudis aren't ancient secret Kikes using Islam as a geopolitical pit bull to sic on nations and create controlled chaos

globalists*
>tfw i said the complete opposite of what i wanted to say

The princess is the woman that Hillary hired to change her diapers.

I'm sure her email is somewhere in the DNC leaks just do a quick search

It is and always has been a war on Christianity. We have lost and we are about to die.

Well, I'm catholic so maybe I'm ok.

You're a member of the organization that effectively killed Christianity.

because muslim brotherhood was a isareli creation thats why.

witnessed :3

Catholicism is literally Babylonian mystery region tier occultism
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjfLxyxVTljEUM39gkSHAPUH_xtoAK3Ur

and they invented Islam as controlled opposition
youtube.com/watch?v=QCmSBfVXEmA

HUMA.

>Really makes you think.

I will found a new religion called Esoteric Humism and we will worship this Lady and her Lotus Feet

Have some feet.

Every time I see an image of this woman I am compelled to stare.

I make a lousy barometer however, as I do the same with this one.

Huma looks like my exgirlfriend.

;-; feels man, feels ;-;

Lucky fucker... at the time I mean of course.

She's so hot, but pictures like this where she's showing off her veneers make her look really gross.

If anything she would be getting actual implants. She certainly has enough money for them.

Kinda gummy though.

My ex gf was Indian born in Australia but Huma has better hair and better nose :v

Hey, we gotta compromise. Met a girl who had big boobs but she had moustache...

>Why are The Jews let this happen

She's got strong Saudi ties and Israelis are under the table sucking Saudi dick, or vice-versa, if you prefer - the difference in this case is the same.

For those who can't read between the lines, both Saudi Arabia and Israel are one-stop terrorist shops.

The Jews and Muslims hate each other but they won't get to have their epic final battle with annoying pacifist christians in the way. They must get rid of the middle brother first then they can have their way with the world and do their apocalypse dance without annoying christfags spewing faggy non-sense like "turn the other cheek"

Sunnis are a temporary kike army who don't perceive their strings.

At the end of the day it's just a bunch of inbred arabs, they are not a threat to kikes. If whites become irrelevant the gloves will come off and they will beat them down unimpeded by the human rights they convinced whites are oh so important.

Arabs will obviously lose then. Population is irrelevant, intelligence and will to power is all that matters.

No, those are veneers. Billionaires get veneers because they're easy and painless. You can tell they're veneers because of how they meet the gums at the top.

I'll take your word for it. Not a dentist myself.

They're not even hiding it anymore. Saudis & israelis meet in public now

Slip slip slip

Can you imagine meeting this guy with no context, having no idea who he is.... 1st thoughts?

>Okay, wtf does this guy want? Wtf is this guy selling? Oh fuck here he comes. Shit.

That face.

how could anthony weiner betray this princess?

Jews and the Saudi's are in cahoots.

Saudis are cryptokikes

>ywn blow your jewish seed all over Huma's arab face.

Look of a woman with no souls and a a look of a man who wnats too much.

A jew and a muslim.

People with big noses are evil.

I really want to fuck her asshole.

>Big nosed peeps be evil

I'm afraid you might have something there.

she is gross.

see
/thread

Is this real?

this is haram.

I know I still have to stare. Fuck is wrong with me?

Looks that way? Just found it today with zero context. Your guess is as good as mine.

She looks like a fucking corpse with make-up on.

Haha sorry to inform you but Christianity and Catholicism still hold the power. If thy didnt the World would already be falling apart. So take your fedora back to the atheist cuckland of Reddit.

Why the Jew has a protected card #?

Haha hes a Charger fan. What a badass

Jesus Christ (pun intended), wtf is going on here?

oh snap, nice

>Who is that beautiful dark princess ?
Huma Abedin, princess of the Muslim vanguard in the west.

>I would marry her and give her children
That phrase describes something only women can do. You can sire her children but only she can give you them.

>Hillary's long relationship with Huma began during Bill's presidency. Serving as an intern to then First Lady Hillary in 1996, incidentally at the same time Bill was having affair with Monica Lewinsky, Huma developed a close, secretive, and personal relationship with Hillary. Some have even speculated that they have had an affair.
>While a student at the George Washington University, Huma maintained her contacts with Hillary. She also began to advocate for her Islamic religion. She also served as editor of the Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs. As Andy McCarthy explains in a 2012 interview, this journal is linked to the Muslim Brotherhood and its offshoot al-Qaeda:
>Huma Abedin served for a dozen years as the assistant editor of the Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs, publication of which was the main business of the Institute of Muslim Minority Affairs. Both the institute and the journal were founded by Abdullah Omar Naseef, a wealthy and influential Saudi academic who became a financier of the al-Qaeda terror network as well as the secretary-general of Muslim World League - one of the most significant joint ventures of the Muslim Brotherhood and the Saudi government in terms of spreading Islamic supremacist ideology. Naseef recruited Huma Abedin's parents to run the journal when it started in the late seventies, and it has been an Abedin family venture since that time, with Naseef remaining closely involved.
Roger Stone And Robert Morrow - The Clinton's War On Women

>Abedin's ties to the Muslim Brotherhood are incontrovertible. Born in Kalamazoo, Michigan, at the age of two, her parents moved to Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, where she was raised until the age of eighteen. Abedin's mother has remained in Saudi Arabia. This begs the question: how did Huma get security clearance to be Hillary's intern when her parents had strong ties to an al-Qaeda financier?
>Abedin later worked for Hillary during Hillary's Senate term. She was Hillary's travelling chief of staff and "body woman" during the failed 2008 presidential bid. Abedin went on to serve as Hillary's deputy chief of staff at the corrupt Clinton Foundation. And of course Hillary brought Huma to State during Hillary's disastrous tenure. And as this book is being written, Huma is Hillary's sole traveling companion across Iowa and New Hampshire during her 2016 bid.
Roger Stone And Robert Morrow - The Clinton's War On Women

How many Huma threads have we had in last coupla weeks. Not complaining, I love them. Good work Kraut.

You guys think this is really Huma? Doesn't look like her to me.

>Why are muslims let this happen
Where is her fucking burqa? At least she must wear a hijab. Hillary's security won't be always near to protect her from beheading.

This is definitely not Huma

nope, she's a smalltime actress named Yolanda Pecoraro, Sarah Palin supporters were the one that posted this pic as 'Drunk Huma' in twitter back in the day

>www.imdb.com/name/nm1665796/

>heavy.com/action/girls/2012/07/the-20-hottest-photos-of-yolanda-pecoraro/

Didn't think so.

Appreciate it.

Sheeeit, why was Hillary such a sexy woman? So disappointed that I was born so late, that i can't fuck her

I've been looking for images of her from around this time, I've seen some but didn't take the time to grab them.

I have some nice pics of her

Yeah, around this time.

Jesus Christ what she's wearing. How uncomfortable does that thing look?

Ayyyyyy.........!!

Would you look at that. That Einstein really was a negro!

>How many Huma threads have we had in last coupla weeks.
I noticed a definite spike since her official separation from Weiner when suddenly three threads were on the front page celebrating she was back on the market again.

>Not complaining, I love them. Good work Kraut.
Me too. What would politics be without gossip? I don't understand what's not to like for women. It's practically the same stuff discussed in Glamour but with conspiracy theories.

She was hot, I told you

She married a weiner and got fucked.
So surprising.

lol
not even close

Yes. This time period. This was around the time she met Huma. She was very striking.

And some degree of reality.

I think she's hotter here than those pics that go way back, like this.

Maybe

Wtf is this? A yearbook pic?

i'd so lick her feet

Don't know. I think it's just a photo from school newspaper or something like that.

They're losing control

I wonder if they secretly hated eachother.

this whole thread

In Russia