Come forward, please

Come forward, please.

f-f-fe

C-c-covfefe

Why did they want him to remove his clothes?

daily reminder that kubrick had to cut the scenes depicting a sex ring of underaeg people. This movie cost him his life, he died afterwards.

Literally the most based director exposing (((them)))

>cut the scenes depicting a sex ring of underaeg people
Why would that be the case? It's already implied that an underage girl has been to the orgy - and the same girl is heavily implied to be having sex with older Asian men, and her father is letting her do it for money.

because it painted a more complete picture, something akin to pi--z----za g=-=-ate

source that he died because of this movie?

FELLATIO!

reddit com/r/C_S_T/comments/3ccd9x/so_what_do_you_think_was_in_the_footage_warner/

there will never be an official source but this OP describes what happened, he showed the final cut and a few days later he died. We do not know how much was cut from the film

would the hollwood elite really murder someone over a dumb flick

seems more likely they'd just elaborately and subtly fuck him over for the next 30 years or so, like mel

Where's it implied that she was at the party?

You have to remember this was before the internet got as prominent as it is now, sex rings involving people in power in the entertainment business and beyond was hardly a common held belief. This is what the hilary emails were about, it left cookie trails as to what the fuck is going on in our world.

RAVIOLI RAVIOLI BADABING BADABOOM I AINT GOT NO FUCKIN SECOND FUCKIN PASSWORD KAPICHE?!

Stanley Kubrick died on March 7th 1999, the ‘final cut’ was pre-screened for the first time on March 2nd 1999, 5 days before Kubrick’s death.

This movie was shite

I remember watching it as a kid and trying to maintain a chub so I could bust a nut to the nude scenes but they were shite

Might as well have jacked it to a victoria secret catalog

It's one of Kubrick's best, what the fuck is wrong with you? Are you a spastic?

>he breaks down emotionally at the end, sobbing uncontrollably

yeah this was not weird at all. If we had the unedited version of the film I am sure it would have made the ending of the movie, and the characters reaction to the mask on his pillow much more believable.

Not the movies fault you were retarded and had a shit taste as a kid(probably still do)

Not at THAT party - at another one.
She tells Bill to get a ferret(? it was another word for it) lined cloak, or something.

>I remember watching it as a kid
>kid
holy shit maybe you shouldnt watch movies for grownups when youre a kid huh

To see if he was circumcised

>and your other password