Write the last episode

Write the last episode.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5FjWe31S_0g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>last episode

The money train don't stop for nothing bitch.

The first movie is the canon ending of the series, everything that has come out so far and anything released in the future will take place before the first movie.

Squidward genuinely invites SpongeBob into his home, and the two hang out and find that they have more in common than either ever imagined. Squidward apologizes for his coldness, and SpongeBob apologizes for the times he rudely intruded and got into Squidward's personal space.

And then they shake hands before going to work.

Trouble is brewing in Bikini Bottom. Plankton has stolen King Neptune's crown and has blamed it on Mr Krabs, SpongeBob's boss. SpongeBob is upset about being turned down for the promotion of his life, but forgives Mr Krabs and sets out to prevent his boss from being executed. However, Neptune's crown is in the dreaded Shell City, a sinister place (at least, to the marine world) that no one has ever returned from.

Can Spongebob and Patrick make it through the six-day limit to save Mr Krabs? They'll have to as Plankton has taken control of everyone in town except King Neptune and his daughter, Princess Mindy.

My edgy ending, by user
>Squidward proposes to spongebob
>Patrick gets jealous and kills squidward
>sandy watches in horror and then leaves bikini bottom
>Mr krabbs robs squidwards house when everyone leaves

user, that sounds stupid. It'll never work!

But that time plankton broke out of jail and started a band was a direct refreence to the movie. I think its in anfractured universe, where the events of the movie never happend.

They get nuked

>The first movie is the canon ending of the series, everything that has come out so far and anything released in the future will take place before the first movie.
Hillenburg never said this, and I don't think any crew members said this either. That's an unsourced statement on Wikia and fan sites that was somehow attributed to him.

For all we know the post-movie episodes could take place after the movie, or maybe they're in a different continuity from the movie. This is a show that doesn't have solid continuity.

Mr Krabs dies and Spongebob becomes the owner of the Krusty Krab

>But that time plankton broke out of jail and started a band was a direct refreence to the movie.
I don't think it was. The prison guards only mentioned Plankton was in jail because he tried to steal the Krabby Patty formula, they didn't mention the mind control or Planktopolis or any of that. Plus the Krusty Krab 2 was nowhere to be seen in that ep.

It's safe to assume that, given his bad deeds, Plankton has gone to jail (and gotten out) multiple times.

Spongebob finds out something teeerrrrible! Patrick's moving away from bikini bottom!

Spongebob enacts plan after plan to try and get Patrick to stay, and Patrick won't tell him why he's leaving. Each plan fails in spectacular fashion, leaving Spongebob at Patrick's doorstep (rockstep?).

Spongebob pleads with Patrick not to leave, bursting into tears and begging him to say. Patrick finally tells Spongebob he has to leave Bikini Bottom, because he found out he was never supposed to live in his house, and is moving to the right house/rock in Breezy Bottom. He even opens his suitcase to show Spongebob the only thing he's packed is a photo of them chasing jellyfish.

Spongebob tells him he doesn't have to go, but Patrick says he has to, he should really get back to his wife and four kids. This catches Spongebob off guard and Patrick slips past and leaves.

Spongebob goes back to his house, sits down, time passes. Gary goes to a sad, lonely, unshaven Spongebob who says "I know I'll always have you, right Gary?" Gary glances nervously at the corner where there's a tiny suitcase packed. "Mrow"

"You know Gary, it's not easy when a friend leaves, and it's really not easy when a best buddy leaves." Spongebob's eyes well up. "And I really don't like it because I keep thinking about him and want to see him again!"

"Mow." Spongebob looks down and there's a photo album next to Gary.

"Yeah, you're right Gary, there's always memories. I can always look back and remember what we've already done and think about all the fun we had! Aw thanks Gary, you always know what to say." Spongebob starts paging through the album, a smile on his face, he goes through more pages and slowly the smile fades.

He gets up from his chair, cricks his back, and says "Well, I guess there's always our home movies."And pops a movie into the TV.

1/2

Before the movie starts there's a knock at the door. Spongebob answers, and it's Patrick! "Patrick! What are you doing here?"

"Hey Sponge, turns out I don't live in Breezy Bottom, it's some guy called Rick Tar. Want to go get some ice cream and catch jelly fish?"

"Do I!?" Spongebob runs out the door and they head down the road. Back in the house the TV starts playing "Are ya ready kids?! I can't here you!"

As they run down the road, Spongebob asks Patrick. "Hey, Patrick, what about your wife and kids?"

"My wha?"

"Oh, never mind." Spongebob laughs.

2/2 End.

Spongebob gets cleaned in the microwave.

>Mr.Krabs wants to open a second Krusty Krab....
>....in a different city.
>The main cast is upset.
>Spongebob becomes the new owner of the original Krusty Krab.
>Initially, Spongebob tries to many wacky ideas that don't work.
>But as the crew tell him to stop trying so hard to be Mr.Krabs, he eases up.
>Spongebob starts implementing ideas that make working at the Krusty Krab a better experience.
>Even the quality of the burgers improve.
>Spongebob improves his relationships with all his friends. Patrick, Sandy, and Pearl start working at the first Krusty Krab.
>Pearl is there for marketing.
>Sandy is there for development research.
>Patrick busts tables.
>Final scene of the episode features Patrick and Squidward walking to work. As they are walking, Patrick turns to ask Spongebob a question.
"Are you excited for another day of hard work, boss?"
>Spongebob, giddy and proud of their progress, responds with
"I'm ready!"
>Cue a dubstep remix of ocean man as the credits roll

Sounds interesting, but I doubt this can be done in an 11 minute episode, hell not even in 22 minutes.

A Feature Length film perhaps?

>Mr Krabs makes enough money to retire into a life of luxury
>He gives the Krusty Krab to Spongebob, who ends up doing a pretty good job running it.
>Starts making a bunch of money, so spongebob being spongebob, shares it with his friends.
>He helps squidward finally become a good clarinet player by paying the world's top instructor to teach him, leading to squidward's fame and fortune.
>He helps Sandy fund an invention that allows land mammals to breath underwater. With this, she now no longer needs her suit in bikini bottom.
>Spongebob franchises the krusty krab and allows plankton to run one of the new locations.
>Patrick works by spongebob's side, training to become his frycook apprentice.
>patchy the pirate becomes clinically depressed and hangs himself with potty's puppet strings

Ocean man plays throughout the episode, getting louder as the episode progresses to the end

>A Half-Hour Patchy the Pirate special
>First half is the final ep
>Second half is Patchy wondering what he's going to do with life now that SpongeBob has ended
>He becomes a fan of a Loud House parody

youtube.com/watch?v=5FjWe31S_0g

>Krabs arrested for jewishness
>Ocean Man plays for the next two hours

>SpongeBob finally gets a boating license and drives to the krusty krab
>Plankton and Krabs make a business deal to unite the restaurants
>Turns out chum is just as good as a krabby patty
>Squidward while playing the clarinet gets the attention of a record producer before he leaves he says "I'm sorry SpongeBob" while crying
>Patrick takes squidward place at the krusty krab
>He learned from last time and does a good job
>Sandy invented a pill that gave mammals gills and can finally hang out with her family
>Ends with everyone eating in the krusty krab
>Ocean man played lightly the entire episode
>Ending is a mashup of the 3 movies and normal one with a small animation of SpongeBob driving characters home
>Finally SpongeBob goes home and sleeps
>Patchy "says what's next ? "
>Silence
>Patchy says "A true a fan needs to say goodbye"

1-hour episode
>Sponge is hosting a party for his xth anniversary of leaving his parent's place and moving to Bikini Bottom
>he goes around town, personally delivering invitations to each person
>everyone takes a moment to reminisce about times they had with him
>Sponge gives an invitation to Squidward last. Squidward refuses it. Sponge is disappointed but respects it.
>party is at the krusty krab, like the halloween one
>everyone else is having fun, but Sponge is sad Squidward isn't there.
>Along with others, he reminisces about his interactions with squidward in the past
>he admits to himself that maybe he was a bit annoying sometime
>meanwhile, Squid is bored at his home
>he starts to reminisce about time he spent with Sponge.
>it occurs to him that he shat on a lot of innocent fun for no good reason
>he decides to go to the party
>he opens his door, and Sponge is on the other side, about to knock
>Sponge apologizes for ruining Squid's mature pastimes and art and peace with his childishness
>Squid graciously accepts the apology and is about to close the door.
>he stops
>he apologizes to Sponge for ruining his fun for no reason
>they hug and go back to the party.
Final shot is Sponge abd Patrick being dumb while Squid rolls his eyes.

Yes it's a clip show, but let's be honest here. Would anyone else really rather see a whole new episode instead of a bunch of the wonderful short scenes and jokes from the golden days?

A gainax ending

This was accidentally posted on /mlp/ as well. There's this really wierd WWII ending that I'm not gonna copy-paste.

I love this

Not going to lie, I would cry if that happened.

i really like this, i can't think of a better ending
a moment of maturity from sponge and forgiveness from squid

I'm begging for the final season they start to become friends or at least have more hanging out moments where Squidward isn't saying "please kill me".

I'm not a gay shipper and I'm certainly not in it for shipping in any other way, but damn I just want them to get along, it's really nice when they do.

Simple and perfect.
I really like that.

All these ideas are fucking retarded