Damned if you do, damned if you don't

Y'all know who you are. And if the first thing you do is get defensive, it's probably you...

Black lives don't matter

It's not my fault black people are too retarded to do anything properly.

Why don't they try working?

I'm so glad I don't waste my time with twitter like you fuckwits

they mad

Niggers have a habit of burning down cities when a cop does their job.

Why doesn't black lives matter care about black lives? They protest police killing degenerate scum that drag their race down then continue on killing each other in far greater numbers than any other race.

We're only silent because cheering would be crass.

The American Pavement Ape has no understanding of "life." Like a small child killing their first goldfish because they decided they wanted to take it out of the bowl and take it for a walk... they're are not evolved enough to understand the very concept that actions may lead to death.

The ape does not understand that "the future" even exists. Their entire mental process, what little there is, exists only in "now." They cannot plan for the future. It is a concept they do not understand. Niggers will regularly blow their entire month's welfare by day two, then complain they are hungry on the street begging for more. They know only muhdik, muhcrack, and muhgibs.

The nigger does not need a reason to nig. They quite regularly beat and kill others (of their own tribe and of others) for "disrespeck." Be it not bumming them a cigarette, or stepping on their shoes. Sometimes they just kill out of boredom. The chimp has no motive. (It's actually part of the reason it's so hard to charge a chimp with "hate crimes" in this country. You can easily argue that your client is just a nigger, and thus does not have the forethought to have malice. It's just an animal being an animal... impulsive and violent.)

Niggers make up the majority of prisoners. They don't get raped. They are the ones doing most of the raping. Killing a white person will make you a celebrity in prison. They'll be among their tribe, getting free food, free sex, free entertainment, all paid for by the state. They get to lift in the gym, watch TV, play monkeyball, and be fed three times a day. No nigger fears a soft American prison.

Foreigners honestly have no ability to even understand how terrifying the American nigger is. It's something you have to experience to truly grasp how animal-like these people really are. The memes are all real, but they hardly do justice to describe the Jane Austen bullshit any white person living near these chimps has to deal with.

So... keep dying?

but you kill more of your own at a higher rate than police do

unless you're saying you want white people to fix the problem of black on black crime. we've tried, it's too dangerous. good luck and have fun

It's literally just a sit and wait kind of deal. Sup Forums actively follows retards like this to look for shit to post since there's nothing else to do on that website.

this actually perfectly encapsulates their perpetual victim mentalty

Best post

That's about right, but I actually cheer when they die.

>we die, y'all silent

Because of your own actions that led up to that.

>hurr we should be able to attack cops and if they defend themselves, they rayciss!!

white girls love the bbc

To be fair, when they die they are no longer annoying; so we're cool with it.

>y'all
Fucking niggers. Not only is this lazy, it's incorrect as a contraction. The contraction of the words "you all".

>We march, you all mad. We sit down, you all mad. We speak up, you all mad. We die, you all silent.

Even if it was supposed to be "you're all" it wouldn't fit grammatically. When are you going to solve you all nigger problem?

You must be a leaf faggot that moved to straya because this is just a shit attempt at shitposting. Or maybe a chink, either way you're giving Canada a run.

I haven't been paying attention to all this standup/sitdown drama, but if you have a shitty ideology, people are going to hate it no matter how you champion it.

Although maybe not. Have they tried free KFC handouts to white people?

nice bait dude

Wow he got the message. We want you gone!
*boom*
Mind blown.
Then we take over the US from whitey.

Civil disobedience is the right of every American.

So is free speech.

So we will keep telling you, blacks shot blacks. Cops only kill blacks in self defence. Blacks are killing blacks over petty street bull shit.

If you care so much about black lives, stop killing each other. Then people might bother to listen. No one cares because we know black people are killing blacks, stop blaming everyone else for your fuck ups.

better keep voting 95% democrat

amirite brothahs?

>We march

Blocking traffic, throwing bricks at cops, burning neighborhoods and looting

>We sit down

In support of a false narrative and showing complete disrespect to our veterans

>We speak

"Fuck the police" "What do we want? Dead cops."

How about you try reasonable,civilized discourse instead of acting like fucking animals?

Y'all kill each other then pretend that isn't the biggest problem y'all face.
Y'all stupid hypocrites.

glad he understands

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
KILL YOURSELF

>bingistani
>y'all
Ahmed I would pay to hear you actually say it. I'm sure you sound ridiculous.

Moon man moon man. Black lives matter.

shit is deep #100

>Y'all mad
No. I don't give a shit about you at all.