Why do liberals have a higher IQ on average than conservatives?

Why do liberals have a higher IQ on average than conservatives?

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/07/01/elite-k-8-school-teaches-white-students-theyre-born-racist/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

IQ tests are racist, remember?

Because liberals are isolated shitheads who grow up rich and educated and then talk down to real working people about the virtues of multiculturalism and high taxes when they've never worked a hard day in their life.

Realistically, because conservatism is always a default position. It takes some special mental gymnastics to be a liberal.
That's not to say that people on Sup Forums are low IQ. There's a difference between having political views and BEING a political person.

Because they're more educated. The more educated you are, the higher your IQ becomes.

Those are all fine and nice entry level stereotypes, but the reality does BTFO Republitards yet again.

if you accept that you must accept that niggers have a lower average IQ when compared to whites.

Evidence can't only be true when it agrees with your world view

Because the people who get an education are told to be liberal when they go to school.

I don't think you know how America works. Money flows from state to state. Red states have very low taxes and generally low populations.

Why are libertarians smarter than both conservatives and liberals on average?

Hehe :^)

Nice source, Turdeau

>all states with massive nigger spick populations

106 counts as high now? Everyone on that chart is stupid.

>The states should be making money for the Federal government, not the other way around!

>updated 2012
>based on 2005 data
eh, at least they were honest enough to put that on their graphic but it would have been nice to see more recent spending data

>who grow up rich and educated
I think you mean grow up to BECOME rich and educated.

In the modern world the smarter you are the easier it gets to insulate yourself from reality

Exactly. 106 is not high. You can barely tell the difference between 94 and 106 without standardized testing.

Academia is controlled by the leftist Mommy Professors.

I've tried following the citations every time these kind of numbers get listed. I'm pretty sure the people who came up with this counts farm subsidies as part of the 'red state' welfare reciept.

Also the actual website cited in this graphic gives me a 404.

Smart people are successful, successful people are complacent. They'd rather lie to themselves and keep the good times rolling a little longer than upset the apple cart.

Less successful people see less need to preserve the status quo, so they have their eyes open.

A majority of white people vote Republican.

A majority of latinos vote Democrat.

A very very large majority of niggers vote Democrat.

Niggers are dumber than white people.

I think they are generally from smarter stock, but get corrupted in universities.

Also, intelligent people who manage to get in college are generally rich people (or middle class at least) and rich people generally don't live close to poor black or migrant areas and can continue living in a lalaland where they are all loving, peaceful people reacting to a horrible government who is selling them short. The more someone in my surroundings is liberal, the less he has come across the very people they claim to defend.

also this, the chart in the OP refers to whites tested only, and if you have been to university it's obvious that intelligentsia is left-leaning, atleast in their ideals. In America the effect is bigger due to indoctrination happening at universities with all the forced social "science" ideas.

Can you explain why people get more conservative as they get older? Could it be that the more real world experience that you have and less sheltered you are, the more conservative you become?

>if your sample group is weighted toward younger adults, it will skew your results towards liberal

It's mean intelligence - obviously not every liberal polled was a 106cuck. See those overlayed brackets on the bars? I believe that represesnts 1 standard deviation. So the SD is the greatest in both extremes, while the average is about ~12 lower in the conservatives. Thing is, there's very smart people on every extreme, even though the mean intelligence may be higher on the liberal end. Guess which party supports public spending and what part of the population relies on public grants and public sector employment?

Not true. IQ is fairly fixed

Explain to me what's so liberal about pro-corporatist, pro-militarist, pro-globalist, all special interests agenda, non-populist, press-evading, criminally dubious, corrupt insider?

Forgot to link this article
nypost.com/2016/07/01/elite-k-8-school-teaches-white-students-theyre-born-racist/

Older people care more about family and see change over time, and at some point it becomes too much to handle and progresses into conservatism

it's b/c vagina

does this mean that mexicans,women and blacks are conservatives in america ? standardized test scores show them with a lower average

technically if you invert your power point slide pic it makes more sense

Link to study?

They only interrogated white people. That's why those who vote Democrats seem more intelligent than those who vote Republican because it is only the elites among the white who vote Democrat, while those who vote Republicans are the middle class of white people, the poor whites and some rich.

Liberalism is a white collar book learner thing so they will as a demo be brighter than normies

They don't. I've read numerous studies on this, and they all come up with different results.

One study I read a few months ago, claimed that radicals, whether or not they were left-wing or right-wing had lower IQ than moderates, who had the highest IQ. On the same day I read a different study that showed the polar opposite; that right- and left-wing radicals had the highest IQ, while moderated had the lowest.

There's also pic related, that shows that it's just a myth that poor people vote Republican, while the middle and upper classes vote Democrat. It's actually the opposite. The poor vote overwhelmingly for the Democrats, the middle class is divided fairly evenly between the parties, while the wealthy prefer the Republicans. In case it isn't obvious, wealth has an extremely strong correlation with intelligence.

It's also important to note that the graph is taken from Bush's presidency, which it the reason the support for the Republicans is dropping. The ruling party always loses popularity towards the end of their second term, as people want change.

Nice chart it looks very professional.

Notice anything particular about that picture? Like the overwhelming representation of white states on the left?

>doesnt understand averages
>must be a retarded conservative

False, the smartest people are conservative. LOL nice b8

because (((scientists))) pretend niggers are conservatives in these surveys just because they hate fags

Because IQ measures your ability to think abstractly.
Liberals are able to think more abstractly, but fall into the trap of thinking their abstractions are reality, whereas conservatives tend to live more in the real world.

Why are conservatives better educated than liberals?

Also This. This is the primary reason the British Labour party is so shit, since the only working class members it now has are remenants from the 60's and a couple of special cases.

Makes claim.
Doesn't cite sources.
Seems legit, bro

It takes just slightly above average intelligence to perform the mental gymnastics required by liberalism. Simpler people just go with their intuition.
Now, why would anyone want to perform such mental gymnastics in the first place?
The thing about people with slightly above average intellgence is that they have an uncanny desire to transcend their intellectual limitations and appear more enlightened than they really are, so they happily reject their intution as something primitive and misleading, something that only plebs rely on. Instead, they indulge in these mental gymnastics for the emotional satisfication their gain from a perceived intellecrual and moral superiority.
It takes quite significantly above average intelligence to break out of this delusion and understand that there are actual evolutionary reasons for why people are naturally "xenophobic", "homophobic", "sexist" or generally "conservative", and that traditional societal structures have real merits in a world where not everyone is highly intelligent.

>farm subsidies
are welfare by definition

>what is California

pic related

Why do these charts never have cited sources?

It's mostly ss and farm subsidies actually. People often move to red states to retire because it's cheaper.

They don't, litterally every study that remotely suggests so gets shit on by dozens of people in the same field. This has been discussed many times. Now blacks actually do have a IQ of 85 and abos below 80 so they are inherently inferior

Because every test done to create this effect lumps blacks and latinos in with "conservatives" because the way they determine how conservative someone is is not by, say, how often they vote for leftist fiscal policies, but what they think about faggots, religion, and genderfluid transexuals.

Seriously, go get me any one of these tests and read the methodology. Every SINGLE time you will see that the prerequisites for being "Conservative" are carefully selected so as not to represent the Republican voter base, or the Democratic voter base, but instead to isolate upper middle class white liberal college kids while grouping everyone else into the "conservative" morass where whites can be dragged down by welfare rats.

If you simply collected 100 white conservatives and 100 white liberals and tested them, you might still see some small difference but it would be well within one standard deviation.

Funny how those red states have the most military bases and the highest amount of farm subsidies

You literally don't know anything hahahahaha. Liberal retards btfo

No one cares what some cuck thinks when he refuses to accept what race built the greatest civilization in the world.

Kill yourself leftie tripfag

>It takes quite significantly above average intelligence to break out of this delusion and understand that there are actual evolutionary reasons for why people are naturally "xenophobic", "homophobic", "sexist" or generally "conservative", and that traditional societal structures have real merits in a world where not everyone is highly intelligent.
At which point this reasonable adult person finally becomes a centrist, free from both kinds of extreme retardation.

Stop replying to onvious bait newfags

Sega

This. Also universities are super liberal

Being xenophobic and accepting genetic differences makes you far right

It is a argument. If you are such a deluded individual that you can't even accept that whites built western civilization no one should listen to anything and deluded person like yourself has to say

i think that liberal vs conservative iq differences are the same as male vs female disparities

Unerstanding there are valid reasons behind the existence of xenophobia does not make me a xenophobe.

Nice post Norway bro. If you've got the time and links handy it would be helpful to drop them here so we can all learn a bit. I'd be interested to read the discussion notes on the ones that find the opposite trend myself

This probably doesn't apply to Eastern Europe so much, but Western societies have gone so far to the left that what probably think of as a centrist is much closer to the right than to the left.

i wonder what this would look like in europe. specifically in Switzerland. we have the SVP which attracts a lot of idiots, but as a population we're far more conservative and the ultra-liberals are usually complete retards and immigrants (redundant).

your argument is "this guy's argument is wrong because the person saying it is a fucking moron"
thats not an argument troll boy

It should. Are you pro refugee? No? Far right. Do you feel like third world immigration should be encouraged? No? Far right if you answer no to both you are xenophobic according zeitgeist

It's not even that his argument is wrong. Just that he should be dismissed as a person because he is a completely deluded tripfag who can't even accept something as simple as white people building western civilization

Western societies don't even have a real Left, at least US.
>Are you pro refugee?
Sure, we can put them to work at lumber mills.

Anyway those don't make me far right in any way.

I have an iq of 120

>arab refugees
>working
Lmao, enjoy supporting them with your tax dollars you poor naive bastard

We get plenty of migrants from Central Asia. They are basically slaves, sadly.

>former USSR muslims
>versus arabs from iraq, syria, turkey, jordan etc
Once again you poor deluded soul

They don't, but thinking that they're superior keeps the lib-cucks happy.

Not giving welfare to non-citizens solves the issue. It's not even hard, I don't know why other countries are having such trouble with the concept.

>no welfare for refugees
In western europe you would be called a fascist

Pseudoscience.

Leftists don't breed and are degenerates. Tell me how that's smart.

We have different definitions of fascism.

"Degenerate" is a buzzword used by low IQ people

Being a libcuck is an intellectual fetish

Now this is starting to devolve into a "no real X" debate... Let's deal with something specific. Do you propose that there's some superior middle ground between taking in as few as possible third-worlders and taking in as many as possible? A superior middle ground between not normalizing/celebrating metal illnesses (such as Gender Identity Disorder) and normalizing/celebrating all of them? Those would be some examples of "conservative" vs. "liberal" in the West. I don't know what centrism you're talking about in this context.

Assuming this is even valid science, conservatives at some point realized the necessity to think about other things than one would otherwise blindly hold to some standard.

>Real working people
>you mean disgusting stupid peasants

>Do you propose that there's some superior middle ground between taking in as few as possible third-worlders and taking in as many as possible?
Sure.
>A superior middle ground between not normalizing/celebrating metal illnesses (such as Gender Identity Disorder) and normalizing/celebrating all of them?
Yes.

> Why do liberals have a lower IQ
Well you see Leaf, it's because believing an unsourced chart as long as it comfort your opinion is a low-IQ thing to do, and liberals tend to do it more.

It's not my definition it's mearly what powerful leftists. Slavs and eastern europeans just don't understand the issues we face from western europe, to Australia to america. There is no reason lazy brown religious fundamentalists would mass immigrate to russia because they wouldn't be able to fully subvert it and would have to either become a full blown criminal or contribute to your society. There have been failed efforts in germany for example just recently that got leaked that refugees don't even want the jobs set aside for them.

What is IQ?

What is tested? Last i remember it was mostly spacial awareness shit that playing video games can make you good at.

There's nothing in an IQ test that checks reasoning ability.

Well, I would love to hear what they are and what makes them superior.

...what a waste.

>brazil monkey talking about IQ

Not true. The more times you take an IQ test the higher your score will be.
If you've been taught the forms of questions on IQ tests already, you will score higher (on average) than those who have not been taught.

You can be taught to take IQ tests, which proves them unreliable.

I'm not very smart, but I had to take a second more advanced test after taking the Stanford Binet because my score was too high to measured by the original test.
.t Conservative

I have a 138 IQ and I call things and people degenerate. You're a literal monkey and you condemn the word. Let me know how your theory is working out, guy.

Middle ground fallacy

>would have to either become a full blown criminal or contribute to your society
That's pretty much what happens.

Welfare for non-citizens is suicidal policy unlss you can tightly control your borders.

Exactly if you were born in france, or germany you would probably see things more my way. Fashy goys and far righters talk about incentives all time and how we need to reverse them to encourage them to leave. You are kind of insulated by being a bit poorer than western europe and even having muslims that have bent knee to your culture if that makes any sense. I sure you won't have to worry about a sea of africans coming unless you have some sort of economic boom for a decade.

Still waiting to hear about your superior middle ground positions and their logical justifications. Just saying.

No, that just shows the leftist strategy of paying off people they fear.

Evaluate your country's economic needs, positives and negatives of the culture in question, likely response from your society. Admit as much as would be beneficial without massive downsides. For example in Russia migrant are overwhelmingly used in construction work, which allows them to send money home and sustain families they left behind.

Avoid demonising people with mental conditions, make best effort to provide a cure if it is available, and integrate them in society if it's not available. Treat them like normal people, without stigma or privileges. Avoid unnecessary phobias, which are pointless and only get exploited by politicians to draw away attention from actual issues.