It wasn't bad

It wasn't bad

But lord almighty it wasn't good.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/438919/kubo-seeking-maturity-through-our-broken-culture
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I liked it well enough. Nothing spectacular but nowhere near as bad as you autists made it out to be, as usual.

No, it was horrible

Word to Seth: saying "fuck" every 2 seconds isn't funny or clever. It loses its "punch" quickly.

It was very bad.

Watched it the other night on a whim.

It was ok, just like most Seth comedies. in a year it'll be remembered as 'that thing which happened' and as soon as a better R animation comes out it'll be completely forgotten

>I'll call them autists, that'll spice up my poor unintelligent wording and instantly make up for me having a shit opinion
you're super fast at being salty!

ITT: People who haven't seen it, but compulsively go along with the Sup Forums circlejerk. More to come!

>as soon as a better R animation comes out
It's not happening you guys. Just let it go.

>'why would you want to exteriminate the Juice? I love juice, they're always so funny'
>said during one of the most unfunny movies made by anyone, and was made by a jew
This movie was the trigger for someone stewing on alt-right ideas. Someone got pushed over the edge by this piece of crap.

>my poor unintelligent wording

Still, nothing quite like being a theater with a group of people seeing the trailer for this first time.

super duper fast!

This movie was bad. If it's not good, then it was bad. Sometimes there are terrible movies that are genuinely entertaining and you can enjoy it as such. Sometimes movies are just mediocre, meaning it set out to do something.

It's fun to watch something excel fantastically or fail horribly. It is not fun to watch something and wait for something entertaining to happen. That, in my opinion, makes a bad movie.

>autismal rage at cartoon food
Pretty much sums up the alt-right, honestly.

>You're salty because you know how to F5 and can type more than 30 wpm
What did he mean by this?

That means it's bad.

so you're trying to get people to settle for this sloppy fecal nugget of a film by being annoying about it?

I really didn't like this movie. Pls no bully.

god the cringe

leave

>t-that's because of your preconceived notions that it was going to be b-bad!

>Shooter
just fuckinfg stoner philosophy... about everything. watchable.

calling large portions of people names for not enjoying something that is unequivocally mediocre, as you go out of your way to point out yourself, is very unintelligent, yes.

My sister watched this movie last week, and i could overhear it. Every time a joke was made, i could've sworn the echo of Seth Rogen's retarded laugh faded in and out.

I knew it was going to be shit the moment Blob Chipman gave it the thumbs up. Especially when his reasoning was
>Hey guys this is amazing! It's totally anti-religion, so it's amazing!

I got bad news, "Tips Fedora" isn't a good endorsement of entertainment. There are a lot more important things about a film to judge it on than the dumb message it has. And sure enough, this movie was bad, jarringly so in fact. It was crude and lewd without any intelligence woven in, so there was nothing actually funny about it... unless that's enough to make you laugh.

>HEY random cursing and innuendos.. but it's food so it's funny!

That's the whole movie... that's really it. It was like watching a bigger budget version of Egoraptor's shit. But Egoraptor has fans (somehow) so I can see some of you liking this.

>Everything is either high art or unwatchable garbage

This is why they laugh at us, you know.

Haven't seen it, but what I've heard makes me lose hope for our species

>high art

There is a balance. You can be juvenile and crude and edgy, but if it's all of that just for the sake of being that, without any entertainment value in between, then it's probably garbage. All those things can work if in the right hands, smarter hands. This is adult entertainment, and many adults need something more then just sex jokes. I think Rick and Morty handles adult humor well, and it certainly isn't "high art".

I liked it for the same reason that I like obscure rule 34 art. The ending was so weirdly sexual and self-indulgent that I was entertained just by its novelty. It's like looking at a pic of Mike Wazowski fucking Olaf. Neither sexy nor funny, but somehow entertaining all the same.

I don't have to watch something to have an opinion bout it that's what critics are for!
nationalreview.com/article/438919/kubo-seeking-maturity-through-our-broken-culture

It was pretty good movie up until the orgy. It had me dying the whole time. The fight scene is amazing, and the antagonist wasn't mentioned at all in commercials so I was surprised.

You're wrong but that's ok.

Just watched this a little while ago. Wasn't great but not as bad as Sup Forums claimed it to be. Overused spice words lost it's flavor though. Remove the adult themes and you could pass this as a tryhard Pixar film.

Always gotta end on a meta joke.

I REALLY wish they hadn't gone for that ending. The movie had already lost steam when the bath salts were used as a plot device and the 4th wall stuff just yanked the rug from underneath little investment the movie had me on.

Youre the one throwing a tantrum over some word any normal word everyone uses.

10/10 for me

"What will the American Audience let us get aways with: the movie".

I see why people are divided over it. If I was stoned and alone in a hotel room I would have been ok with it I feel like. I did that with Her Highness.

Oh no someone disagrees with me on the internet! Clearly they are autistic is the reason. Right. Yes this is how real life works. Next time I see someone saying family guy isn't that bad I will think of assholes like you.