Why do all the British on here seem to hate the polish?

Why do all the British on here seem to hate the polish?
One of the main areguments from the right regarding the refurendum was to get the polish out.

but we have worse problems: pakis and nigs.

the only crime i ever see is commited by nigs, pakis or drunk doal dossers.
All the polish people i know work hard and keep to themselfes.

what do you guys have against polish people?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/search?q=ARABIC S&oq=ARABIC S&aqs=chrome..69i57.2167j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
sg.news.yahoo.com/two-poles-attacked-uk-town-saw-possible-hate-155631920.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rUTnNKhF-EU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The fact they genocided the poor East Prussians.

it is easier to hate on white poles than black and pakis due to political corretctnes

>Why do all the British on here seem to hate the polish?
plot twist: not all the posters under british flag are actual brits

I mean who doesnt hate the pollocks xD

they bring crime

I wonder this too. At this point no Western nation has the luxury of ostracizing other white nations.

Because they're a safe target. Muslims will kill them.

When Polska sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending me. They’re not sending us. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

>And some, I assume, are good people.
You assume wrong.

They prefer paki rape gangs instead of polish workers

Because they undermine our lazy working class

I have no problem with Polish people.
But then again, I'm Hungarian.

It's mostly media and Jewry, also never met an anglo who hated any whites. They usually hate black or brown races.

Cucks like this are the reason why Poland will soon turn into a lefty shithole.

In my village last, a tiny village, 4 squad cars (police) at to rush here to prevent a possible murder, Polish gangsters were fighting in the centre of the village, a Mercedes had all of its windows smashed.

I must admit, I've never seen such a response from the garda.

most of them are niggers who are hoping their opinions are considered since they aren't posting from 3rd world shitholes anymore

i don't.

the thing is with poles is they all came recently in a short space of time and put a lot of people out of work, that's why there is some anti-polish sentiment in some of society. it's not as big as anti muslim sentiment but it's more immediate. pakis and niggers have been here since the 50's and people kind of got used to them, but suddenly there are all these poles and you can't find any work - yeah, some people resent it. at the end of the day polish immigration is not a good thing, yes it's way better then shitskins but it's still EJew globalist faggotry.

>In my village last, a tiny village, 4 squad cars (police) at to
WTF

In my village last year, a tiny village, 4 squad cars (police) had to...............

Is that a paki or anglo walking by? I honestly can't tell sometimes, they're so swarthy.

Well they can't hate any of the other nationalities flooding their sorry little treacherous island, because of the thought police and "muh racism". Poles that went there are also in at least 25-40% white niggers so no wonder. Then again, anglos are so degenerated nowadays that even our lowlifes are better in comparison.

>country invaded by shitskin subhuman child rapists
>"racist" vandalism telling white polish workers to fuck off

everyone got your point. you dont need to correct yourself like some insecure manchild

cucks

Just curious - is it mostly nationals or pakis that write that on walls and attack Poles?

Nothing, it's basically made up shite by the MSM to promote discord among white people.

A pole is fine, a family of poles are fine, over a million poles in 12 years is not fine. Most brits have no problem at all with poles and 'get the polish out' was definitely not a main reason people voted leave, but an unsustainable immigration policy that stretches already overburdened schools, hospitals and the prison service (there are more poles in british prisons than any other foreigners, so much for not commiting crime), drives up demand for already scarce affordable housing and degrade pay conditions of low paid workers are certainly a reasonable reason for us racist ol' kippers to vote to leave.

just look at the beard

> They’re bringing drugs
the only euro citizens of what i know that are bringing drugs are the czechs, every Euromarket seems to be run by czechs and they all sell cheap tobacco and mild drugs under the counter.

White people have no issue with Poles.

Although the Polish plumber I phoned this morning was completely unintelligible.

>and some I assume are polish qts

FTFY M8

I agree. I bet a Pole is attacked in Britiain on daily basis because everyone is and they just started digging this stuff up to sow unrest.

The Eternal Anglo just hates white people.

The Poles are fucking essential for the upcoming demographic war against the Saracens

The children of the Poles that stay will be mostly indistinguishable from natives

You have to be a real fucking idiot to attack Poles in this country, with no idea of who's on who's side.

>le polish are all hard working meme

No they just work for less because they live 6-10 people a house. One of my polish mates lives in a cupboard under the stairs like harry fucking potter.

Fucked if I know. Poles are gobby fuckers, and not scared of a punch up. But I don't know anyone who hates them. The media uses them as replacements for the pakis, so that may cause a bit. I would like to know the race of the ones doing this.

What beard you beady eyed nigger?

>White people have no issue with Poles.
don't forget you also have white trash there

>over a million poles in 12 years is not fine

Might cause some problems in the job/housing market now, for sure - but in 20 years time when you look at the number of Muslims vs. white Christian/secular people you might be grateful all those Polacks came over. Nobody ever thinks long term.

Is that from The Guardian by any chance?

This, there might not be a xenophobic connection. I mean if it was a random attack how would you know they were Polish? Notice how a white attack on any 'other' is immediately labelled as a racial attack, when it is the other way round it is always a standard assault.

simple: British are mad about immigration and diversity but they aren't allowed to hate the brown ones or they go to jail for hate crimes/hate speech.

So Poles become the only socially acceptable group of immigrants to focus all of their frustration on.

>Thats right goy, kick those millions of white immigrants out, make room for Theresa May to import more Pakistanis.
kekekeke

THATS SOME BROWNIES WRITING, NOTICE THE CURLED S/

SUCK MY ASS MUHAMMED RATHER HAVE 2 MILLION POLS THAN 200K TURDS

google.ca/search?q=ARABIC S&oq=ARABIC S&aqs=chrome..69i57.2167j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

>all these anons don't know this copypasta from the big d himself

Shame!

indeed, you prefer a different source?

sg.news.yahoo.com/two-poles-attacked-uk-town-saw-possible-hate-155631920.html

Cuck

Before any of the recent Paki problems we had major 1st gen migrant Poles.

The 2nd gen are pretty much integrated. The only way to tell they are polish is by last name.

But in underclass neighborhoods like the ones I grown up in, we had a massive native / pole divide.

The 1st gen migrants would live on benefits while taking jobs at a much cheaper rate. Turn neighborhoods into shitholes. Also increased the problem of drug use. Many were good but at the time the majority of them were scummy.

The reason we have more Pole bashing than Paki bashing is because the issue has had longer to ferment.

>Why do all the British on here seem to hate the polish?
Because despite what you might think poles are just as fucking bad as niggers. Even when they do actually work and not just mooch it still fucks up everything for actual brits

>but we have worse problems: pakis and nigs.
I agree. However we need to start somewhere, which is easiest with european migration

>the only crime i ever see is commited by nigs, pakis or drunk doal dossers.
and literally less than a week after Poles could come here I caught one trying to break into my mum's house. See I can tell anecdotes too

>being mates with a homeless person

>yahoo

Bejeesuz man, it's only a matter of time before the snopes and wikipedia links come out.

Why do poles get a free pass just because they have white skin?

>it is easier to hate on white poles than black and pakis due to political corretctnes

This;
We make for the perfect punching bag for all the edgy Brits who want to show their WHYTE POWAH without jeopardizing their standing with the So tolerant! police and welfare system.

kek, so they dindu nuffin, the gud boiz? it's all a jewish conspiracy to make them look bad?

>two poles get beaten up in a pub car park in Harlow at 2 in the morning
>OMG must be a racist attack directly caused by brexit
>no other possible reason someone would have a fight in that locale, at that time

British people are too pussy to attack Muslims and brown people because they dear of being called racist

Instead they attend other white people because pussyness is an inherit trait in British people

>implying it's not done by arabs to initiate a polak / brit racewar

I think you two are on to something

Because Amerimutts thinking there's a single "white" group that will be unified in some imaginary race war.

>Slavs
>White

See:

Tbh the majority of the attacks are probably provoked by the Poles being the gobby shiets they usually are.

>it's all a jewish conspiracy

Are you claiming otherwise?

It's the Germans I hate.

I wish we could nuke them.

I absolute hate Germans.

I can't stand them anymore.

I got in a fight with a German man in a pub here, glassed the sorry cunt.

Thank God the other British expats here also the Germans.

I'd take 1 Pole over the whole of Germany.

This hatred is tearing me apart, Now I whenever I hear or see anything German I automatically get angry.

So this is what it feels like to hate unconditionally.

I personally like the polish.

Daily reminder that if you ever see someone with a non-Polish flag saying something nice about pollacks it's always either Polack immigrants or people whose mothers have been POLISHED which makes them half Polack rape babies.

>Hating the people that actually want to work in your country and not be useless welfare parasites like the mudslimes

Jesus fuck Britstains. You are worse than Germany.

Well the first attack where 6 chavs kicked a polish guy to death is obviously well out of line but some guys getting into a scrap and getting a broken nose and some bruises happens all the time its hardly fucking news.

When Reddit sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing faggots. They’re bringing worn out jokes. They’re idiots. And some, I assume, are good people.

i'm polish. see my flag. do you like what you see?

Put the plate of tendies down mate, it's not worth it, you'll have no din-dins to eat.

>Polish
>not on benefits
50% of these cunts don't work.
Don't get me wrong I have a few Polish mates but they are scummy shiets the rest of them.

if they'd stay in the ghettos i wouldnt mind

polish people talking weird languages in nice places like waitrose is disgusting; they also spit everywhere,
they also hang about in the street listening to music on their phones.

now i think about it. it could be romanians , are they the same?

Sad.

Every Eastern Euro is a Pole. Bit like every brown person being a paki.

I just can't accept what did they to our country mate.

I had 5 uncles die during WW1 and WW2.

I never really hated the Germans this much until I actually been to the place.

I was treated so poorly just because I am English.

I can't believe we lost our colonial Empire to this bastards.

To think treat refugees better than an Englishman!

Why should we accept German rule?

Nuke the bloody bastards I say!

I honestly want to throw my laptop. I hate Germans that much.

The flag makes me nauseous. Blech.

Polaks are at least white people. I think the Brits should get rid of the pakis and all that first. Then worry about micromanaging white people.

are you claiming that there is no anti-polish people there?

So I just came back from a business trip to Budapest. The place is amazing, so much history and architecture that puts a lot of so called 'jewels of Europe' to shame.

People are awesome, but I could already see disdain in their eyes for foreigners. I mean, the whole city is packed full of people from all over the place. Drunk Brits acting like they own the place, whole bunch of Turks and other muzzies who came there legally for a vacation, an odd drunk Pole trying to fight anyone who even looks at them the wrong way.

With that said, I can't even imagine seeing such a great city crawling with immigrants. No wonder Orban is doing his very best to stop them at the border.

TFW replying to a wrong thread

That first sentance read like a Trump quote.

Wie geht es?

Good. FUCKING good.
Traitors,
Traitors I say!
Fuck them for leaving Poland
It's poor, but its home
Fuck them!
Traitors!

I like you

OJ ALIJA

>t. Ahmed
MFW

Underrated

The Brits do not hate the poles. Unfortunately nationalist pride is a crime. So Poland will be attacked by the leftists larping as the right. Once again the poles are shat on, probably the strongest and best white DNA for our peoples. I hope they continue to flood my land father than the paki / raping jihdais.

>implying
We are not some German fucks and we mostly shit on leftists

Because the Polish are mostly thugs and literal scum of the earth. Even the young ones who are supposed to be students, from my personal experience, are very unpleasant and entitled.

>the Polish are mostly thugs
alphas*

Nah mate, you just swing your political stance once every few years depending who pays more. I know cause i'm a Pole myself.

I've never understood this as everyone I know likes the polish.

Kind of sad, alot of Poles are bro tier

""""alpha""""

this

idk man. poles in germany are overhelingly leftist and pro immigration.

youtube.com/watch?v=rUTnNKhF-EU

if you call out the shitskins you are a racist its fine if you hate other whites

You are lying. Adopting soviet lies to serve you.

>spierdol na wyspy
>wypowiadaj się o bieżącej sytuacji w kraju
user debil detected

>tfw almost everyone in that pic is better looking that the average british

yes, some of them are criminals, your point?

You smell like a rat's ass bro.